gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Steam related discussions

Right now Steam is working fine for me. Also all the games, actually when I posted even then also I was logged in Steam but the Browser was not opening Steam Store at all.

flyingcow

Shibe

it was fine after i posted but its taking very long time to load now...
steam is fine but the problem is with steamcommunity.com

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Anyone played Assassin's Creed 2 on steam? When I am launching the game it is downloading some uplay launcher. after the download finish, another download is starting. The game is not launching.

nikku_hot123

In the zone

I am unable to launch batman arkham asylum from steam which I got in humble bundle, on launching assertion failed message is coming.
Any suggestions

nikku_hot123

In the zone

I tried that too, coz its not possible to change attributes in windows 8.1, whenever I change it again come back to read only.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Show-off time:-

Was getting some unique foil cards (as far as items listed in community market go) for some time, finally got a good price on one:-

*i.imgur.com/pyPCWXn.jpg

Long live such gamers. :p

Also joined the "Staring at your game library, wondering what to play next" club last week:- ;)

*i.imgur.com/CZPe4hC.jpg

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Damn dude, so many cards. How did ya got em ??

Of course from the games. :p Basically most of the newer indie games got bundled these days and they do come with cards, many a time virtually negating the bundle price. Even if you are going to play just a couple of games from those bundles, its still a win-win situation. Also many developers are giving away the game free just for a vote at greenlight. ;)

that's what we call truly rich guy............

lol, the last time I spent real money in Steam store was way back in July last year. Since then, I am only recycling my inventory and wallet. :p

gameranand

Living to Play

Of course from the games. :p Basically most of the newer indie games got bundled these days and they do come with cards, many a time virtually negating the bundle price. Even if you are going to play just a couple of games from those bundles, its still a win-win situation. Also many developers are giving away the game free just for a vote at greenlight. ;)

Please share the links for us so that we can get the games for free as well. :)

Top Bottom