Nerevarine

Incarnate
Re: Steam related discussions

that red knife, there's only one of them in the whole world.. IDK if it's true but recently someone sold that very same red knife for 25k dollars USD
Gamersbook reported it in a blog post

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Show-off time:-

Was getting some unique foil cards (as far as items listed in community market go) for some time, finally got a good price on one:-

*i.imgur.com/pyPCWXn.jpg

Long live such gamers. :p

Also joined the "Staring at your game library, wondering what to play next" club last week:- ;)

*i.imgur.com/CZPe4hC.jpg

1K :shock: What is your next milestone?

BTW you can get the card drops for the games without installing them. There is one trick, I forgot the exact.

- - - Updated - - -

that red knife, there's only one of them in the whole world.. IDK if it's true but recently someone sold that very same red knife for 25k dollars USD
Gamersbook reported it in a blog post

If it is the same knife...... I dont know what he should do know.

snap

Lurker

the 25k knife trade is false.

Btw *arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/04/introducing-steam-gauge-ars-reveals-steams-most-popular-games/

flyingcow

Shibe

yes knifes is cs go are extremely rare and have sky high prices...
they have calmed a bit now but still an average knife costs about 300$
other guns too...they are about 100$ etc...
i heard one story about a dota 2 item sold for 38k $ on reddit ill find iot and post link

- - - Updated - - -

*www.reddit.com/r/Dota2Trade/comments/1q0kxp/auction_ef_pink_war_dog_191_78_123_with_bo/

snap

Lurker

How did my account get activated without buying any games? now I am level 1 and comment in groups and enter chat room

Top Bottom