gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Steam related discussions

um, can you give me a link for the 2nd profile?

:rofl::lol::rofl:

Anyways, I bought Bioshock Triple Pack from Amazon and when I saw Bioshock Infinite(NA), lemme tell you I was worried like hell whether it would work here in India or not but I am so glad that it did and man the graphics. Now I know that I did a good job by buying hat CF setup. Everything Ultra and still a constant 60 FPS. Well 60 FPS only because I forced Vsync at 60 using Radeon Pro.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

If i download a game from steam onto my laptop, how can i shift it to my PC?? i dont want to download the whole game again.

Also, are there any restrictions on buying from steam using indian debit cards?

Thanks

Shiva
just copy the steamapps folder and click on verify game cache or whatever

- - - Updated - - -

btw do you guys play any free to play games?
lets make a thinkdigit server showdown or something :D
tribes ascend,Team Fortress 2 etc
btw guys i just opened my steam apps folder to see the size and stuff i found a new folder located at \Steam\SteamApps\common\OpenVR\drivers and i contains oculus rift drivers and stuff

Sarang\m/

Journeyman

Does anyone knows any vpn that will make steam run on my college network. Currently spotflux works but it gives very low speed so I cnt play any game online. For playing dota2 I have to recharge for aircel 3g and after fup is over i cant play for the rest of the month.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Does anyone knows any vpn that will make steam run on my college network. Currently spotflux works but it gives very low speed so I cnt play any game online. For playing dota2 I have to recharge for aircel 3g and after fup is over i cant play for the rest of the month.

free vpns are slow always, if you want speed, then you have to go for paid one.

- - - Updated - - -

steam doesnt support vpns

It does.

just copy the steamapps folder and click on verify game cache or whatever

- - - Updated - - -

btw do you guys play any free to play games?
lets make a thinkdigit server showdown or something :D
tribes ascend,Team Fortress 2 etc
btw guys i just opened my steam apps folder to see the size and stuff i found a new folder located at \Steam\SteamApps\common\OpenVR\drivers and i contains oculus rift drivers and stuff

Saw that while browsing. There's also virtual reality beta version for team fortress 2

Shiva

anaklusmos

Youngling

I dont know about vpns', but im playing on my college network using tor and proxifier, works perfectly.

Sarang\m/

Journeyman

I dont know about vpns', but im playing on my college network using tor and proxifier, works perfectly.
How to setup these two. Can you please elaborate a lil bit

- - - Updated - - -

Set it up. But it is also slow for playing games. I can login and download games though.

- - - Updated - - -

Set it up. But it is also slow for playing games. I can login and download games though.

Can I shift downloads?? Like when a game is downloading on my lappy can I shift those files in the steamapps\downloading folder onto my PC with the same structure and continue downloading from there on my PC?

Shiva

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God

Can I shift downloads?? Like when a game is downloading on my lappy can I shift those files in the steamapps\downloading folder onto my PC with the same structure and continue downloading from there on my PC?

Shiva
50/50 chance it works. i won't recommend doing it.

but you can install steam on external drive and download your game on ext drive and continue downloading on same ext drive when you switch pcs. once the total download is complete, you can backup restore the download onto local drive,

Top Bottom