snap

Lurker
Re: Steam related discussions

well i got Red orchestra 2 for free yesterday but still could not access chat room and comment in group. I think it is related to Dota 2 cause something called 'Dota 2 test' sits in my inventory. Lucky me i guess :-D

Piyush

Lanaya

well i got Red orchestra 2 for free yesterday but still could not access chat room and comment in group. I think it is related to Dota 2 cause something called 'Dota 2 test' sits in my inventory. Lucky me i guess :-D

Say it after me
"All hail dotaaa" :D

But really, one needs to have a game installed in his steam account so as to enter chat.
It can be any game, free , gifted, paid.

snap

Lurker

*support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3330-IAGK-7663 no free games i guess

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

I got dota 2 as a gift,I can add people, chat etc fine though one of my friends cannot

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

Ohh mine still works as a retail copy I guess! Btw can I delete dota 2 test and keep just dota 2 beta? I have low disk space(1tb internal filled :D ) so I stopped updates

gameranand

Living to Play

Ohh mine still works as a retail copy I guess! Btw can I delete dota 2 test and keep just dota 2 beta? I have low disk space(1tb internal filled :D ) so I stopped updates

But its F2P. Now it doesn't work like that, previously it used to work if you get it through gift.

Pasapa

Live to die another day

Meh, i lost 2.2gb of data i was downloading.. Now i have to download it again, fu steam, fu valve..

Piyush

Lanaya

Meh, i lost 2.2gb of data i was downloading.. Now i have to download it again, fu steam, fu valve..
This happens whenever the item you are downloading gets an update in the middle of progress
turn off update game to latest.. something like that

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

I played Burnout Paradise, 31 hours "yesterday"! And I didn't even realize! :shock:

*i.imgur.com/o52iB5x.jpg

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

^^

Umm it actually means that the game was last launched yesterday. You've actually played 31 hrs in total(including yesterday)>

Top Bottom