iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Re: Steam related discussions

Copy the "Ahem" folder to steamapps/common :) it wll just download 500mb or something more

And be sure,first start the download for a min or 2.
Then,copy the game folder-NOTE:Make sure the game name and folder name is exactly the same.
Lol I suffered when I copied borderlands 2(ahem) to steamapps as boderlands And I was wondering why is steam download the whole game
I can confirm , that this method works .

gameranand

Living to Play

No, you can't use that ISO to integrate the game with Steam.

Steam handles game installations differently.

Well I installed the game to a location copied all the files to Steam installtion folder and then started the downloaded and t just downloaded 600MB and not 17.3 GB.

Well, you can install the game from the iso and then copy the files to the steam install folder and update. But I don't think that would help since a large portion might still need to be downloaded, depending upon the updates since the game released and what's not included in the iso. Better to be safe and download via Steam.
Buddy its 17.3 GB which is a real pain when you have already downloaded nearly 19 GB for the very same game.
I have done it and it works,you just need to install from the ISO
I can confirm , that this method works .

Yes it worked. Thanks a lot. :)

Piyush

Lanaya

guys, anyone here uses SBI card for making steam payments (or any web money accounts ) ?

I tried my arse off to get that card only to learn that the bank doesnt allows overseas transactions with the card I have (even though its written debit card with VISA logo ) :mad:

Any help would be appreciated :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NVM, I googled this issue and cam across this:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/internet-www/161111-must-read-information-regarding-indian-debit-cards.html

gameranand

Living to Play

Well I usually ask someone to buy the game for me and I pay them afterwords. :)

So far TDF members have trusted me enough to buy game I want and I hope that they will continue. :)

Piyush

Lanaya

Well I usually ask someone to buy the game for me and I pay them afterwords. :)

So far TDF members have trusted me enough to buy game I want and I hope that they will continue. :)

Thats not the problem, I too got many games from friend / tdf members helping me out. The thing is I wanna stop that now.

gameranand

Living to Play

Thats not the problem, I too got many games from friend / tdf members helping me out. The thing is I wanna stop that now.

I also want that but unable to do. Hell I created a Paypal account just for that but that damn account won't take any money from my Debit Card.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

I also want that but unable to do. Hell I created a Paypal account just for that but that damn account won't take any money from my Debit Card.

Actually i dont even have a bank account . Though i will get one hopefully by this month . I have yet to give @arjit money for humble bundle he bought for me . And whenever i go to bank/cyber cafe they take extra rs 100/150 charge even if i have to deposit 50 rs which sucks :cry:

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play

Actually i dont even have a bank account . Though i will get one hopefully by this month . I have yet to give @arjit money for humble bundle he bought from me . And whenver i go to bank/cyber cafe they take extra rs 100/150 charge even if i have to deposit 50 rs which sucks :cry:

I have 2 accounts but both are mastercard Debit cards and don't work in international shopping so have to rely on others to get the game for me.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR

Well I guess I know the rules. I have been using the forum for quite long time. I was asking if I can use that ISO file to install the game because downloading 18GB on a 512kbps connection is pain in the @ss so I don't think I did anything wrong. I have already paid developers, what does it matter if I install it using steam or a ISO file.

You misunderstood me lol. I wanted to say that i just read (past tense) the rules [I didnt tell you to read the rules (present tense)]

Top Bottom