nikku_hot123

In the zone
Re: Steam related discussions

Dont have 1 as of now. Funny thing is I spent almost 3-4 months just to get this debit card.

I meant which bank debit card?

Piyush u need to add fund from any debit card to to entropay topup and u can use any debit card. BTW i used my Visa debit card.

Piyush

Lanaya

Piyush u need to add fund from any debit card to to entropay topup and u can use any debit card. BTW i used my Visa debit card.

Ok, at first it said that "a problem with your DC/CC is preventing us from transferring money onto your visa card"
then I tried by lowering the amount, reached the next step, where we have to enter the pin and acc no. But it said " currently this service is unavailable. We deeply apologize ..... " . So I can confirm it that the problem is at SBI side

rock2702

Padawan

I added funds from icici visa debit card to my entropay vcc without any issues.Also added funds to my steam wallet using the entropay vcc.

For some strange reason, my ICICI visa debit card is not working on steam anymore, hence created an entropay account to get VCC.

Btw, can I link this entropay VCC to my paypal account?

anaklusmos

Youngling

I have a State Bank of Hyderabad ATM cum Debit card (Maestro).
Does anyone know of a way I can use it to pay for steam games, or other online game purchases ?
I'm so pissed I cant get Arkham City GOTY on steam coz it wont accept my card :-x

anaklusmos

Youngling

i did call them..... no support for a Virtual credit card and inorder to get a new card with VISA or Master Card, i'll have to make new account ... :-x

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

you should try PixelVision(i use it)
or Steam Metro or Steam Enhanced,Apart from looking better that vanilla steam,they use less system resources,making steam slick and fast,rather that the slow,resource hog,always freezing default steam skin

gameranand

Living to Play

you should try PixelVision(i use it)
or Steam Metro or Steam Enhanced,Apart from looking better that vanilla steam,they use less system resources,making steam slick and fast,rather that the slow,resource hog,always freezing default steam skin

I can't select any Skin. Only Default Skin is there. How to get new Skins ??

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

This is a kind of directory for *most* of the steam skins Steam Skins - 2010 UI - Steam Users' Forums
1.Download the Skin
2.Drop the skin folder(like for pixelvision it is "PixelVision") here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\skins

nikku_hot123

In the zone

Hey guys I am getting frequent crashes on all stream valve games like Dota2,tf2, path of exile. Apart from these games everything seems run fine. I cannot play these games even for 10 minutes. I tried all solutions I got like setting affinity, compatibility mode etc.
OS = windows 8.1
System is in my siggy .
Please help me guys

digit1191

In the zone

Hey guys I am getting frequent crashes on all stream valve games like Dota2,tf2, path of exile. Apart from these games everything seems run fine. I cannot play these games even for 10 minutes. I tried all solutions I got like setting affinity, compatibility mode etc.
OS = windows 8.1
System is in my siggy .
Please help me guys

try updating ur Steam client. And opt out of betas :p

Top Bottom