nikku_hot123

In the zone
Re: Steam related discussions

Guys i forgot my steam password, n there is no option to recover it:confused::confused:

Plz tell me how to recover or reset it??

rock2702

Padawan

Tried launching "Saints Row The Third" from my steam library.It gave an error"Failed to start, missing executable".I did whatever was mentioned on the steam support site, but to no avail.Tried launching the game from the steamapps folder via all the three executables, but getting the same error.Disabled firewall, don't have any antivirus.Facing the same issue with Red Faction Armageddon.I got these games from the Humble THQ bundle around 8 months back.I have played the games for 1.5hrs each before.Any help would be appreciated.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Tried launching "Saints Row The Third" from my steam library.It gave an error"Failed to start, missing executable".I did whatever was mentioned on the steam support site, but to no avail.Tried launching the game from the steamapps folder via all the three executables, but getting the same error.Disabled firewall, don't have any antivirus.Facing the same issue with Red Faction Armageddon.I got these games from the Humble THQ bundle around 8 months back.I have played the games for 1.5hrs each before.Any help would be appreciated.

So does the installation 8 months old? Some months back they change something in the game file's structure, so that I had to redownload the entire game. Try do an integrity check.

rock2702

Padawan

@rock2702 : try verify game files ?

Verified.No problems der.

So does the installation 8 months old? Some months back they change something in the game file's structure, so that I had to redownload the entire game. Try do an integrity check.

Yes, the installation is around 8 months old.Integrity check, as in verify the game cache? I did verify that and it showed 100 %.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Well, not all games have been ported yet. But certainly the doom of windows as future games will tend to be released on SteamOS only.

rock2702

Padawan

My ICICI debit card used to work fine on steam few months back.Today I tried adding some funds to my steam wallet but I am getting an error saying"Payment declined by the bank".It works fine of Google Play Store.Why is it happening?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom