[Spoilers] Transformers

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
WOW

just watched it.

SUPERB GRAPHICS .

but the story in cartoons were MUCH MUCH better.

WTF ? Megatron :|

that cant happen to him :|, these guys made him look like a BISCOTH,
& made BumbleBee's charachter a SAPPAE BOT:)):)):))

& all American cars ONLY Transformer suks ass now.

wud LOVE to see some European & Asian beauties (i'm talkin of cars, dont misunderstand:p) in Transformers 2, like BMW M3 CSL/M5 :twisted: (obviously:p), Ferrari Enzo/McLaren F1 :twisted:, Porsche 911 Turbo, Mitsubishi Pajero , Lan Evo... Lancia Stratos , Lambo Countach/Diablo (these cars already look like Transformers:p) man that wud ROCK, having LEGENDARY CARS in a movie.

since tat wont happen, i'm waiting for Ronin2 :| & hoping for Audi (or maybe BMW) chases.

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Any one who wants to see TRANSFORMERS, do watch it on Theater and not the downloaded one on you Computer. This is one of the films where the movie experience reduces to 40% if you don't watch it in theaters. The effect were really cool.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
yup & as of now on CAM videos are available:p

a print in which you cant see 1/4 of left side:))

& quality is crap.

if you wanna watch, watch it in theatre or go read the "300 times sex thread":p. trust me, you'd enjoy reading that thread more than watching that movie in your PC.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
s18000rpm said:
if you wanna watch, watch it in theatre or go read the "300 times sex thread":p. trust me, you'd enjoy reading that thread more than watching that movie in your PC.
Right said.

anispace

dattebayo
*a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com//media/il/features/general/transformers.camaro/transformer.camaro.act.f34.500.jpg

2009 Chevrolet Camaro.. Bumblebee transforms into this in the second half.

*i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0418279/TAO020.jpg

*i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0418279/dh095LC.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^here comes Optimus Prime

*i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0418279/TCF165.jpg

*michiganclassics.com/TransformersCamaro/bumblebee_onback.jpg

he he.. Bumblebee lifesize model i guess..:)

images from imdb.com and edmonds.com

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

Awesome movie man. The special effects were mind-blowing. The last one hour was the best. My favourite part was the one where one of the Decepticons fires missiles and one of the Autobots jumps over them (and over a girl who starts screaming her head off). However the fight between Megatron and Optimus Prime should've been longer. Also they never showed what happened to half of the Decepticons, like the tank guy. We just have to assume they were killed somehow. Also the movie never showed how each of the Decepticons landed on Earth in the first place, unlike Autobots, whose entry was showed. Many of then just popped out of nowhere before the battle over the dam. Still it was a great movie. I'll give it 4/5.

K

krazyfrog

^^ I think they were all killed. Also i don't think there will be any sequel as Megatron died. Whats a transformers movie without Megatron?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@krazyfox

Wiki quote

On May 30, 2007, DreamWorks greenlit two sequels to Transformers. Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox and Peter Cullen are signed on to return. Producer Tom DeSanto has envisioned a storyline introducing the Dinobots, Constructicons, and Soundwave. Writers Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman may not return, as "the next Star Trek is taking up most of their time." Michael Bay has not signed on, "trying to keep some leverage for the negotiations," but already has ideas, including an aircraft carrier character.The producers expect that with a bigger budget and the special effects worked out, the Transformers will have a larger role.

Link

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Had watched this movie first day first show with zero expectations & came out jaw dropped as to how awesome this movie turned out to be.Truely a Michael Bay movie by all standards.I was expecting more of a kiddy show but heck this was for all ages I guess.The most amazing Visual effects till this point I guess.When I came out I was like WTF did I see spiderman 3 for when this movie easily kicked the living daylights out of it.

Man the Bumble Bee was a true highlight in the movie.Add to it was Megan Fox,Hubba Hubba Hubba! this girl is a full blown hottie.The best part about this movie was that the action never stopped it just kept on going & going.Boy am I glad this was more than 2 hours in runtime as I would have been totally pissed if they would have reduced it to their standard 1 hour 20 min lengths.Hope a sequel is in the pipeline.

Guys I have said this everywhere & repeat again.This is one movie which you need to move your butts to watch at a local cinema.Even if you have been frozen for ages inside your homes or even if you get a super high quality R5 or screener,DITCH IT.This is something which deserves a theater watch.

Very happy with the ongoing hits.First 300,Die Hard 4,Rush Hour 3 & now this.Oh man this was one big roller coaster ride.Wish even Batman's sequel The Dark Knight would have made it this summer.;)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
The most briliant thing that Bay does is the Live action scenes .. simply awesome. BTW there is a Transformers movie therad running here I posted a few links for HBO sneek peak here. Its got lots of Behind the scenes footage .

Pathik

Google Bot
allwyndlima said:
Had watched this movie first day first show with zero expectations & came out jaw dropped as to how awesome this movie turned out to be.Truely a Michael Bay movie by all standards.I was expecting more of a kiddy show but heck this was for all ages I guess.The most amazing Visual effects till this point I guess.When I came out I was like WTF did I see spiderman 3 for when this movie easily kicked the living daylights out of it.

Man the Bumble Bee was a true highlight in the movie.Add to it was Megan Fox,Hubba Hubba Hubba! this girl is a full blown hottie.The best part about this movie was that the action never stopped it just kept on going & going.Boy am I glad this was more than 2 hours in runtime as I would have been totally pissed if they would have reduced it to their standard 1 hour 20 min lengths.Hope a sequel is in the pipeline.

Guys I have said this everywhere & repeat again.This is one movie which you need to move your butts to watch at a local cinema.Even if you have been frozen for ages inside your homes or even if you get a super high quality R5 or screener,DITCH IT.This is something which deserves a theater watch.

Very happy with the ongoing hits.First 300,Die Hard 4,Rush Hour 3 & now this.Oh man this was one big roller coaster ride.Wish even Batman's sequel The Dark Knight would have made it this summer.;)
yep man.. christopher nolan fan here.. :D
btw yea BUMBLE BEE rocked.. also FRENZY was awesome..

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
krazyfrog said:
^^ I think they were all killed. Also i don't think there will be any sequel as Megatron died. Whats a transformers movie without Megatron?
Ah no problem man, he always comes back as Galvatron or Mechatron or some tron **** .. :p

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
^^ Absolutely Right...
Just visited forum..Was too busy last few days...
Hey qwerty .. where was you.. didnt seen you much here lately..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom