[Spoilers] Transformers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayne

Broken In
Before you read the blabber, i must warn about minimal spoilers which may ruin your excitement while watching the movie.

The film opens with narration about a war between alien races and their link with a planet called earth.

the first encounter of humans with transformers was a breathtaking and amazing scene where a decipticon wipes out a military base within 5 minutes. (hey everythings possible when a film is managed by SKG ;))

the film revolves around a not-so-loser-not-so-geek guy Sam Witwicky who is shown as a guy who tries to get some bling by selling his grand dads ancient equipment on internet and college to get a car and rope in girls and his friends Autobots and Their enemies Decepticons, fighting over 'AllSpark'. an unlimited source of energy.

when Sam has enough grades and extra cash, his dad decides to buy him a car. where he meets 'bumblebee', his guardian autobot. and the chick (Mikaela Banes) automatically comes to him (err.. theres some story for that :p)

Meanwhile Maggie Madsen, an analyst at US Department of Defence, nicks some data from DoD to decrypt at her friends place, is later arrested by FBI for sneaking critical data fom Pentagon.

Bumblebee, makes some mysterious movements at night giving Sam sleepless nights, later when Sam follows bumble bee on his routine night duty, he finds out that his car is actually a alien robot, the next day decepticons find out details about Sam trough the internet and recons with him, threatening to kill him but he is stopped by bumblebee, who rescues Sam.

The Autobots appear on eacth in form of a Truck, Pontiac Solstice, Hummer H2, GMC Topkick Truck and explain their purpose of visiting the earth.

End Of Review and Spoiler.. (muft mein philim mat padha karo! :p)
to know more, just watch the movie and enjoy

When a movie is from SKG family, theres one thing that you need to keep in mind. The movie's CGI wont be compromised at any cost. This movie is from SKG family

Director Michael Bay, did not do complete justice to the film, the film still feels empty to me. however its a class movie!

The director's "action-comedy" sequence is pretty irritating. comedy scenes pop up at the time when you wont expect the most. It pops up while a major battle, serious discussion (hey this is an action packed movie! ;))

there were minor flaws in the movie when compared to actual characters as depicted in the anime. such as the vinyl (painting) on the character, character shapes, sudden popping up of characters out of nowhere, fate of produced characters etc. etc.,

all in all it was a wonderful experience for me to watch this at the theatre TWICE had to be back home before 7 (stupid chores *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif) Rush Hour 3 was going blank here with few audience.

"Fantastic Experience, 9.5/10"

Last edited:
OP
rayne

rayne

Broken In
sorry to break your heart, but this review was for those who like to enjoy the film in a theater legally ;)

vivekrules

Broken In
Hey Hi.. Watz up ? Can Any One Tell Me From Where I Can Download Transformer (Version Hindi)... PLz DO REply THx BYe ! TC !

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Grrrr.... I want to go to this movie .. But every other friend of mine is busy :mad:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
@ charan.....go alone, but don't ask gf

I saw this movie...was hard to decide between this & chak de :D

anispace

dattebayo
just saw it yesterday (hmm i mean on monday coz itz after 12am :))

awesome movie ..... even if u know nothing about the Transformers comics or the cartoons i would definitely recommend it for the superb CGI effects.
Just watch the autobots and decepticons transform onscreen in their full glory. Not a movie that can be enjoyed at home unless you have a 42 inch or more plasma or a LCD HDTV and a bluray or HDDVD player.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Watched both Chak De and Transformers yesterday in midnight while doing home work.
Both are great movies. Transformers camera direction is not very great though. Director thinks that shaking the camera during action scenes is great, which is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom