Spiderman 3 Review - By Me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Goten

Goten

Banned
krrrish said:
the story seems to b taken from old hindi movies .. d amitabh bachan movies .. the last 45 mins is soo bad tht u cn predict who will say what ..n who will move where (in d frame) .. d movie drags n drags n drags .. most people left d theatre 3-5 mins before d ending bcoz there wasnt anything left .

d producers shud cut d movie by at least 30-40 mins ..

the action sequences are good .. bt then again its nothing new .. we saw most of it in spiderman 1 n 2 .

dont watch it .. u will do urself good .

Yaar so much emotion I felt like DILIP KUMAR'S movie.

Some things were really bogus n felt like ariyamma kariyamma RAJNIKANT movies.

Hehe.

Peace~~~!

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
Goten said:
Yaar so much emotion I felt like DILIP KUMAR'S movie.

Some things were really bogus n felt like ariyamma kariyamma RAJNIKANT movies.

Hehe.

Peace~~~!

lolz Rajnikanth movies...hehe....good one

goobimama

 Macboy
Boy goten, don't compare the great Rajnikant to this crap spiderman. The stuff he can do (like that bullet trick), not even the 'one' Neo can attempt to do...

OP
Goten

Goten

Banned
goobimama said:
Boy goten, don't compare the great Rajnikant to this crap spiderman. The stuff he can do (like that bullet trick), not even the 'one' Neo can attempt to do...

Hehe hihihihi.

Rajnikant is our superman-spiderman-batman-hulk-neo-genetically enhanced hero.

I am not comparing, ab bacchey toh baap jaise hi honge na.(Ranji Super DAD)

Peace~~~!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
goobimama said:
this crap spiderman
Oh really! I just watched the movie. I have to admit it was nowhere near as good as the second one, or even the first. But the action stuff! Dude, you'll want this one in HD, that's for sure. :D

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
I am telling my friends to see this movie in Camera Print DIVX...hehe....No HD for me & thank God I got a free pass for this movie otherwise I would have cursed myself hundreds of times;)

messanger4u

Right off the assembly line
4.5/5
i think the movie is very good , yes a bit streached in the end ,super graphics direction rest every thing is fine i think this movie can be watched atleast once.

amitava82

MMO Addict
I watched Spiderman 1 and never watched 2 and 3. When i watched spidy 1, i was disappointed... being a super hero based movie, I expected some better story than a family affair..

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
My Brother has seen the movie tonight and he is saying its the world best movie ever and he gave the "Rating 5/5"

AWESOME MOVIE !!! All must watch it at the theatre instead of seeing its pirated CDs at your home in the CD player :D :D LOL

GO GO GO !!! Hurry up , see the movie now !!! [But in theatres]LOL !!!

Who

Guess Who's Back
heh i have a habit of seeing the IMDB reviews before going out to see a hollywood movie, & boy spiderman 3 has only got 6.8 , the lowest score in the series & over 40k people have voted, now i am not that excited to see this movie :(

goobimama

 Macboy
aryayush said:
Oh really! I just watched the movie. I have to admit it was nowhere near as good as the second one, or even the first. But the action stuff! Dude, you'll want this one in HD, that's for sure. :D

The Blu ray is going to be out in November isn't it? Of course I'll get it in HD...right now waiting for Ghost rider (may be a crap movie, but its the first 'material' I saw in HD and since then I've been hooked...)

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
smit said:
heh i have a habit of seeing the IMDB reviews before going out to see a hollywood movie, & boy spiderman 3 has only got 6.8 , the lowest score in the series & over 40k people have voted, now i am not that excited to see this movie :(

YOU MUST SEE THE MOVIE , ITS THE BEST MOVIE EVER !!!

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
max_demon said:

YOU MUST SEE THE MOVIE , ITS THE BEST MOVIE EVER !!!
did Spidey payed you??? :))

Well I liked how the characters were developed(except venom)....But 2nd half was a bit boring with poor ending.

Only venom should've been the only villan . He was one of the most powerful villan of spidey. But they didn't get him time to develop his char.

3/5

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
eggman said:
did Spidey payed you??? :))

Well I liked how the characters were developed(except venom)....But 2nd half was a bit boring with poor ending.

Only venom should've been the only villan . He was one of the most powerful villan of spidey. But they didn't get him time to develop his char.

3/5
U should rate this film 5/5 !!! Nice movie :D :D

[I'm Max's Brother]

---------------------------------------

[Real max demon]--It is the worst movie in the spidy series , spiderman 2 was best . i like DOk Oak in that movie

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
I didnt liked SpiderMan 3 ..

I was waiting for it eagerly .. but its crap

Harry Shouldnt have died in end.

C Dunst was pathetic .. The editor's secretary was Hot.
Marry Jane is a slut.

faraaz

Evil Genius
4 out of 5...way too much romance...BUT...the whole sequence with the crane and the part where he grabs the ball and swings it back....WHOA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom