Spiderman 3 Review - By Me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goten

Banned
:DLast night I saw Spiderman 3 with my frens. We felt like it is not the best amongst the spidey series. Action is awesome and literally sometimes u feel like its so fast n heavy that u cannot see n understand wats goin on. Since there are three villians in the story so its like three short stories n u willl really feel this. One more thing, its a kind of emotional movie but yeah u wont feel like sobbin n all. Hehehe. I kinda sometimes exploded laughing. Oops! Excuse me.

Rating.

3.5 Out of 5

I want u guys n gals to rate it also if u have seen the movie.

Peace~~~!

chicha

High without substance...
3.5 for 5.
it was a little long.
but it was nice.
will spidy 4 come??????

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
5/5.

I really liked dancing peter.
and his changed hair style when he got that black suit.
And Harry - Spidey Super- Hero Combo.

OP
Goten

Goten

Banned
Quiz_Master said:
5/5.

I really liked dancing peter.
and his changed hair style when he got that black suit.
And Harry - Spidey Super- Hero Combo.

Yeah kinda cute.

Pointing fingers at gals. Hehehe.

LOL.

Peace~~~!

aryayush said:
Here's a little in-depth review. :)

Rating: B-

Actually its not a review its the full story.

LOL.

Thanks but yeah guys dont read it if u havent seen the movie.

Peace~~~!

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
No, there are absolutely no spoilers. The guy is a professional reviewer. He knows what to tell and what to hide. :)

It is a wonderful and true review, in fact.

VD17

Journeyman
mail2and said:
2/5. Pathetic movie.

LOL... i still have to see it.. and thanks for keeping my feet on the ground, andy... i was about to have some high expectation.. now i'll just be fairly neutral n hopefully, it'll disappoint me less, if its bad that is...:D

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah, after reading the not-so-good reviews, I'm kind of disappointed already. This is one of this year's (many) must-watch movies for me.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
So much for a B- movie... :lol: sold better than Titanic and more print than Mr. Bond :p

read at Todays news paper, also at Kolkata Innox City center is running 13show a day... Over publicity i guess... :lol:

goobimama

 Macboy
The ratings at IMDB have gone down from a high 8.5 to a above normal 7.8...usually happens when such a hyped up movie comes along... I think it will settle at somewhere around 7.4 or so.

Will download the HD DVDrip when its out....

escape7

What? Where? How?
I read that lengthy review, sounds great to me, i'll go and watch it when i'm over with my pending work.

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
2/5.....The first thing I should tell you is this movie is about Mary Jane not Spiderman......I was really disappointed with this movie...I had high expectations...Why the heck did they put 3 villians in the movie...In the whole movie not even once does it feel like the villians are terrorising the city...And hardly do we see the villians...They have really made this movie complicated...One good thing they did was develop Harry's character from good to bad with good effect & reason....This film is less action & more emotion..Heck I had come to see Spiderman fight but there are hardly any scenes & all fighting scenes get over within few mins except for the last one...Those who like Hindi emotion movies will definitely like this...I think the Sam Raimi should take a break & let others write good scripts & 2009 Spidey wont be coming out with Tobey Maguire...Lets hope the other movies wont disappoint....Peace out

Last edited:

krrrish

Broken In
the story seems to b taken from old hindi movies .. d amitabh bachan movies .. the last 45 mins is soo bad tht u cn predict who will say what ..n who will move where (in d frame) .. d movie drags n drags n drags .. most people left d theatre 3-5 mins before d ending bcoz there wasnt anything left .

d producers shud cut d movie by at least 30-40 mins ..

the action sequences are good .. bt then again its nothing new .. we saw most of it in spiderman 1 n 2 .

dont watch it .. u will do urself good .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom