Sourav Ganguly should be the captain of the Indian Team?

Who would you choose to be the captain?

• Sourav Ganguly

Votes: 86 65.6%
  • Rahul Dravid

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Any other player

Votes: 14 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Re: Sourav Ganguly should be the captain of the Indian Team.

I guess some people are just impossible.:D

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language

What I actually meant was "English is the most widely taught and understood language in the world" (quote from the above page).

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS

digitized said:
I guess some people are just impossible.:D

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language

What I actually meant was "English is the most widely taught and understood language in the world" (quote from the above page).

So what u mean ...mean it before...be sure what u wanna say..do not twist and turn the sentences...tom u will say u were not supporting sorrow gone also..will get some other excuse :D

Now the LINK u have given..go there...press the ranking button..and voila u get the ranking...and check rank of ENGLISH...and come back with new explaination..and agian justify ur point as u do with dada...:D

spoken-used-taught-understood everything is same dude......
One more for ur brain...
MOST SPOKEN LANGUAGES
*www.krysstal.com/spoken.html

royal

Padawan

wizrulz said:
See i also accept he is good batsmen...but after some time in captiancy he took his place for granted.....he thought he was irreplaceable as captain....and hence his outster was needed

You are probably correct but then some other greats also think they are irreplacable ;)

wizrulz said:
DRAVID is TRUE LEADER WHO LEADS TEAM MENBERS WITH EXAMPLE

No offence meant, but how can a puppet be a true leader ? :confused:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS

royal said:
How can a puppet be a true leader ? :confused:

If a puppet is giving me victories like WI test series and now 1st ever in SA ..then i am happy with puppet also ;)

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E

i think there is no difference in Dravid & Ganguly both started their carrier in same match and i think Dravid is much better Batsmen , Fielder and Captain

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

Off topic but interesting, people's choice for the 2nd test:

Source:*egroups.rediff.com/cgi-bin/cricket...n&p10=on&p8=on&p5=on&p4=on&p6=on&p1=on&p3=on&

Most voted players
1 Sourav Ganguly 78422
2 Zaheer Khan 77328
3 Gautam Gambhir 70631
4 Irfan Pathan 70141
5 VVS Laxman 65859
6 Anil Kumble 65641
7 Sachin Tendulkar 65460
8 Munaf Patel 64629
9 VRV Singh 57716
10 Harbhajan Singh 57033
11 S Sreesanth 53660
12 M S Dhoni 52641
13 Rahul Dravid 38960
14 Virender Sehwag 34379
15 Dinesh Karthik 17409
16 Wasim Jaffer 5722

And selection can be made here:*specials.rediff.com/cricket/2006/dec/19select.htm

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS

digitized said:
Off topic but interesting, people's choice for the 2nd test:

Source:*egroups.rediff.com/cgi-bin/cricket...n&p10=on&p8=on&p5=on&p4=on&p6=on&p1=on&p3=on&

Most voted players
1 Sourav Ganguly 78422
2 Zaheer Khan 77328
3 Gautam Gambhir 70631
4 Irfan Pathan 70141
5 VVS Laxman 65859
6 Anil Kumble 65641
7 Sachin Tendulkar 65460
8 Munaf Patel 64629
9 VRV Singh 57716
10 Harbhajan Singh 57033
11 S Sreesanth 53660
12 M S Dhoni 52641
13 Rahul Dravid 38960
14 Virender Sehwag 34379
15 Dinesh Karthik 17409
16 Wasim Jaffer 5722

And selection can be made here:*specials.rediff.com/cricket/2006/dec/19select.htm

THIS HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA...:D :D :D

sanddy

Broken In

lets try the aussies way RAHUL d ODI captain and let GANGULY be the TEST captain,but let both of them play both the versions of the game

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS

digitized said:
Some people here are not Indian, it seems...:D

ANY SENSE WRITING THIS ????...

sanddy said:
lets try the aussies way RAHUL d ODI captain and let GANGULY be the TEST captain,but let both of them play both the versions of the game

RAHUL will be better captian for test .....and if and if BCCI decide to make ganguly captian(which will never ever happen now)...then he should be ODI captian

royal

Padawan

wizrulz said:
If a puppet is giving me victories like WI test series and now 1st ever in SA ..then i am happy with puppet also ;)

But it was only after Sourabh came in the team that it looked like "Team India" again :confused: Dravid had little to do with boosting the team's morale. Visibly both Dravid and Greg were greatly relieved to find that the boys finally started acting confident again. IMHO, Dravid is a great batsman but as regards captaincy, he is way behind Sourabh.However this my personal opinion and not meant to hurt other's feelings.:)

soham

In the zone

wizrulz said:
THIS HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA...:D :D :D

Now what on earth do you mean by this. Do you mean to say that all the hundreds and thousands of indians who have voted are fools.

soham

In the zone

Then you will now say that you are ashamed to call yourself an Indian. A good suggestion to you: I heard that Pervez Musharaf is recruiting new soldiers into the Pakistani Defence. You may apply.
I must have expected this answer from you saurav haters. You people have got nothing more to say. Especially when Saurav is working hard even in the days off on his batting and making his impact on the field and crouch potatos like virender sehwag are taking their places for granted and enjoying south africa.

Last edited:
OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone

Some people are still failing to realise that Rahul Dravid is still in the Indian Team because of Sourav ; I remeber that when Sourav first took the captainship, selectors were thinking about kicking Dravid out of the ODI team, but it was Sourav who put the wicket keeper's gloves on Dravid's hands, and kept him in the team as wicket keeper batsman!

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

soham said:
Then you will now say that you are ashamed to call yourself an Indian. A good suggestion to you: I heard that Pervez Musharaf is recruiting new soldiers into the Pakistani Defence. You may apply.
I must have expected this answer from you saurav haters. You people have got nothing more to say. Especially when Saurav is working hard even in the days off on his batting and making his impact on the field and crouch potatos like virender sehwag are taking their places for granted and enjoying south africa.

DO YOU DISAGREE that we are the people who send corrupt leaders in assemblys and parliament.

B

beatle555

rahul should be wise captian
and
ganguly should be the captian ever-atleat unti 2020 :D

soham

In the zone

vimal_mehrotra said:
DO YOU DISAGREE that we are the people who send corrupt leaders in assemblys and parliament.
Cricket is no politics. In politics people do elect corrupt politicians but only when they find that this politicians are doing something good or presuming to do something good. Cricket doesnt affect your personal life nor are you benifited from it. The voters who voted for saurav werent under any sort of political influence nor did saurav do them any good. It was only there opinion. These votes sometimes may show the true picture and sometimes not. You cannot just say that evewryone is corrupt nor can you say that everyone is just. i HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY POINT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom