Sourav Ganguly should be the captain of the Indian Team?

Who would you choose to be the captain?

• Sourav Ganguly

Votes: 86 65.6%
  • Rahul Dravid

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Any other player

Votes: 14 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
hey dude put it like this : p(no space) p instead of d(common mistake):D.it means you are touching your nose with your tongue.:D[/QUOTE]

SO WHAT!!!!

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
soumya said:
He has proved a point and a player should score runs to be the captain of a team!

so that is only i am asking 'SHOULD HE ' or 'SHOULD HE NOT'...take a stand :D

If performance is a metric u need to fire Sehwag and Dravid out of the team right now...Both did nothing else than getting out cheaply every time they went out to bat this tour...On which ground did they sent Pathan Back..wat if he did bowl well.he cud have served well as an opener in place of Sehwag..afterall he was the only one to get a century on this tour b4 jaffer...I think the coach is the reason for all this debacle...first throw him out...rest all will fall into place then..

D

digg_digit_digital

saurav captain, well there is a possibility for this now.

dravid if dose not performs well, then he will have to retire, else kicked out!
sachin has agreed that he is old and should retire as well.

then shevag almost ready to be kicked now, there are full chances for this to happen.

after all this, who is left to be made captain, saurav! ofcorce, the man in form saurav, so this is clear that saurav will get his captaincy sooner than later.

still i think, world cup is going to be lead by dravid. but if india is out in the first round, then am sure that dravid have to leave the captainship after that. :!: :shock:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Dravid may be removed(he should be as he is not clever enough) from captainship but he will not be kicked out of the team.He is still the best batsman
in the side.He is not performing according to his standards just for some time(In those times too he is contributing ex.46 in last test).So,no question about his place in the team,atleast for an year or so.

D

digg_digit_digital

vimal_mehrotra said:
in the side.He is not performing according to his standards just for some time(In those times too he is contributing ex.46 in last test).So,no question about his place in the team,atleast for an year or so.

can't say, life in cricket changes quick. you never know, if he get's another poor series, then chances are that he will be removed as well.

it is clear that dravid is not a good captain. but he is a good batsman. but if you take his last series, 46 is enough to remove dravid. if he makes such poor innings like 5 and 11 as he scored, he will be removed!

sachin scored runs, but is still not apreciated, and people are still against him, in no time dravid will face the music also.

anyone needs to score runs to stay in the team. let is be dravid or sachin.:mad:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
digg_digit_digital said:
can't say, life in cricket changes quick. you never know, if he get's another poor series, then chances are that he will be removed as well.

it is clear that dravid is not a good captain. but he is a good batsman. but if you take his last series, 46 is enough to remove dravid. if he makes such poor innings like 5 and 11 as he scored, he will be removed!

sachin scored runs, but is still not apreciated, and people are still against him, in no time dravid will face the music also.

anyone needs to score runs to stay in the team. let is be dravid or sachin.:mad:

u left the sentence incomplete...i will complete it :D

or ganguly :D

ganguly has just started to score now..lets see how long he can maintian it....:p
which he had not done for 18months...and the 2 mentioned by u r failing in few matches ..not 18 months...;)

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
digg_digit_digital said:

Saurav was kept in the team without performing for two years,sehwag is "in bad form" from two and a half years.These cases are known as lack of professionalism.Rahul is a true professional and will surely work to improve his
form.Kick him out if he does not perform for one season.But if he has not performed for 2-3 months,give him time.Also keep in mind that you are not Australia,full of consistent batsmen scoring 150 per match.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
JhonCena said:
DADA was not scoring when he dropped now he started scoring.
I think he should be back to captaincy:)

Wait wait,

He knows that if he didn't score well, every one there is ready to drop him so for him every match is "Karo ya Maro" and he did well.

I think each and every Indian player should be throguh out if he didn't perform well and than every one will play at his level best and we soon become WORLDS BEST TEAM like Australia!

karnivore

in your face..
Hey, whats with Tendla. I guess he realized that he might get kicked out of the team. Probably thats why he has excepted the role of deputy. Tht way he can be closer to captaincy, and in the words of Ravi Shastri, "when u r out of form its best to be the captain, so nobody can throw u out of the team"..........of course not in India [and if ur name is not Saurav].

I can think of no other explanation to his sudden change of heart.:p Man even he is scared of loosing his place in the team.

harmu.com

Right off the assembly line
if sachin dose not make runs then he will be kicked

vice captain or not, low scores won't help anyone!

D

digg_digit_digital

*www.geocities.com/hackandkill0/photo/great_saurav_ganguly.jpg

saurav should be the captain of indian cricket team.

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
If he is in the squad, he and only he (among the present players) should be the captain. I think he has this leadership quality in-born. No other can handle the job as boldly and technically like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom