Sourav Ganguly should be the captain of the Indian Team?

Who would you choose to be the captain?

• Sourav Ganguly

Votes: 86 65.6%
  • Rahul Dravid

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Any other player

Votes: 14 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sigma84

Right off the assembly line
I don`t know whether or not ganguly should be made captain or not again but i would really like to point one glaring flaw in your stupid theory bob woolmer is a not an AUSTRALIAN he is a british citizen !!!!!!!!!!:D

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
okeyyyyy... but AFAIK he is an australian..

as i heard in news...

correct me if i am wrong... but DADA is the best in all cases...

And BRITISH can also play for AUSTRALIA

and if not then why is he Coaching PAK... i dont suppose Britian TEAM is also in cricket :D:D:D:D:D

sigma84

Wht do you mean by AFAIK?????????:confused:

SOURAV is an inspiration for anybody in any field i`m not arguing whether he should be made captain or not it`s very much debatable !!!!!!!!!Why the hell would the british all of a sudden play for australia ????????Bob woolmer is coaching pakistan for the same reason he was coaching south africa money !!!!!!

shantanu

Technomancer
:D:D:D:D

buddy AFAIK means As Far As I Know :D:D:D

Look The person without a cricket background cannot coach anyone... i remember someone telling me that bob is from australia..

Its possible that i am wrong..

NOTICE :::::::::::::::::::

I was WRONG PLEASE ASK MR> SIGMA84 about relations of Chappel and comapny with saurav... AND BOB IS NOT AN AUSTRALIAN.. DELETING MY THEORY

Last edited:

sigma84

Well it is obvious u know wrong why don`t u try google or wikipedia before making such comments so wht he is a close frnd of woolmer u r being an embarrasment to all sourav fans by making baseless comments !!!!!!!!!!!!

shantanu

Technomancer
hey i think you are missing something.. you should have read that i wrote that correct me if i am wrong.. and NO NEED TO give harsh comments dude...

just chill... if its fight club then no need to fight...

sigma84

Well u see i don`t believe sourav needs the backing of imaginary theories to back his crediantials i thnk u r lucky tht anti-sourav peolple havn`t pounced on you yet for such flawed comments !!!!!!!!!!!;)

shantanu

Technomancer
I also think that saurav need nothing from this forum .. SO THAT DOES NOT MEAN that it should be closed... The thread was started and we are replying to it thats ALL :D:D:D

leaving the topic here only

sigma84

When the hell did i said this thread should be closed i merely asked u to rectify the glowing flaws in your theory thts all !!!!!!!!!!;)

sigma84

Sure buddy i must congratulate you on these one not many people can acknowledge their mistakes and be cool abt it !!!!!!!!!!:p

anand.expert

Broken In
Not Surav.
As he is in a good form he must not take another headache of captaincy.
I think Dravid is right one and going on smooth also............:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom