Sound Problem with Media Player Classic

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Media Player Classic which comes bundled along with K-Lite media codecs used to be my favorite player. But after one latest upgrade it has started behaving rather annoyingly. If any kind of movie/clip/video file is played (wait I have checked only divx (avi), mkv and mpg files only, I need to test dat (dvd) too) I can only hear the background, the music and every sound except the dialogs said by actors!!!

I have already googled it and found a couple of threads regarding this and tried to apply the solution which failed to help. :(

If anyone has faced similar problem and solved it please share the solution. I would love to repeat the steps.

I am now fully depending on VLC Player (I know it is the best, I just loved Media Player Classic for its ease of use, familiarity).

And thanks but no thanks, I hate KMP...It may be a great piece of software, but we don't gel along well.

u can uninstall. install an older version. use it

and wait until next update. maybe there was a bug and will be resolved in next update

OP
gagan007

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
thanks Nisarg, Arpan...As I do not have the older version, I will uninstall it and do a re-install

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ gagan007 - I would suggest you to use KMP and GOM Player - they are the best IMO - you would just love them for their wide range of functionality and flexibility.

Top Bottom