Sony Xperia M/M Dual discussion

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
So should i go for XM considering 13k budget and casual gamer !!! Can i get 8 A.M to 8 P.M juice with 2G ON calls messaging and casual gaming [1 hr] ?? :Fingerx:

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
So should i go for XM considering 13k budget and casual gamer !!! Can i get 8 A.M to 8 P.M juice with 2G ON calls messaging and casual gaming [1 hr] ?? :Fingerx:

If you are that concerned with battery then hunt for some kernel over at XDA. There may not be something now, but surely they will come up with something useful later. So, don't worry about running out of juice. Get some Juice Defender on your phone through legitimate sources :-D

Does M's touch is better than hTC xplorer and Sony X10 ?

Yes my friend, you're absolutely correct

*i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/002/598/The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World.jpg

Seriously, what were you thinking ? HTC explorer and Sony X10 are are not even worthy of a comparison...

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Easily, the battery life is much better than my previous phones (Optimus one & Neo V)

Does M's touch is better than hTC xplorer and Sony X10 ?

I dont understand what you mean ? Is there some problem with the two devices ? I have never been able to differentiate between capacitative touch devices (except some micromax devices)..
The touch & display is similar to lumia 520 if you need clarification

jiteshbhimani

Broken In
Is it possible to change back panel of Xperia M?

Also, any suggestions for good cases - I see Amzer one available on ebay for 449/-.

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
some body post the detailed review of M ... :reading:
Notebookcheck said its screen is not good.

Last edited:

shreymittal

Being Human
I was in the market yesterday for mobile shopping for my sis and me and guess what i found out..
Xperia M is OUT OF STOCK in each and every shop from last 2 weeks..
RD (Reliance Digital) folks said its total VFM phone and first lot sold out beyond expectation..and that sales department guy said Samsung is **** under 30K..
I was like :lol:

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
I was in the market yesterday for mobile shopping for my sis and me and guess what i found out..
Xperia M is OUT OF STOCK in each and every shop from last 2 weeks..
RD (Reliance Digital) folks said its total VFM phone and first lot sold out beyond expectation..and that sales department guy said Samsung is **** under 30K..
I was like :lol:

:bananana:

randomuser111

Technomancer
But will XM get 4.4 kitkat considering their poor update record for example xperia sola ?

I would say no. What other sub 20k Android will get 4.4 ? Probably none.

Look at LG Optimus G. Stuck at 4.1.2 from almost 8 months. And that was 2012 LG flagship. 2013 LG flagship G Pro is also stuck on 4.1.2 with no news regarding even 4.2.2

Placed my order for Xperia M from infibeam. Rs13,100 somthing . Buying it over other alternatives (Huawei Ascend P1) purely for the A.S.S factor.
(Wierd Fact: HTC doesnt have any service center beyond Kolkata in east India, while companies like Huawei,Micromax,Xolo,Gionee etc have many in north east)

Top Bottom