Sony Xperia M/M Dual discussion

vikash

Journeyman
I got a 7.5% off coupon from reliance recharge.
However I am unable to pair it up with XM *www.ebay.in/itm/Sony-Xperia-M-Sing...031?hash=item2eca7e33bf&_uhb=1#ht_3489wt_1271

Do you guys have any idea why?
Any other alternatives to get some discounts out of ebay??

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Installed the new update..I have yet to find any thing different.. Perhaps they have improved the camera a bit, i cant really tell..
Need to tinker around a bit more..
BTW updating will remove ROOT and will remove SD swap.. I had to do it all again :/ So it's better to first update, then root your device

Last edited:

vikash

Journeyman
Good news for those waiting for Xperia M. Its again in stock and that too at normal pricing.
Was tired of waiting for the dual SIM variant, ordered my single SIM version from
sony xperia m | eBay

Hurry up!!!

And nevarine, which m/y card are you using with your Xperia M ?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Good news for those waiting for Xperia M. Its again in stock and that too at normal pricing.
Was tired of waiting for the dual SIM variant, ordered my single SIM version from
sony xperia m | eBay

Hurry up!!!

And nevarine, which m/y card are you using with your Xperia M ?

Im using a Transcend Class 10 8 GB microSD.. It mounts up really fast.. Id recommend a class 6 atleast

UPDATE: I might be wrong but i believe autofocus and color reproduction has slightly improved with the update.. I will test it side by side with a stock Xperia M soon

randomuser111

Technomancer
@Nerevarine

Can you try this Camera app and report on any difference in image quality ? It should bring about a good improvement in quality.

Lenovo Super Camera.apk

Just download and install apk

Nerevarine

Incarnate
All three of them require root and are really annoying to use.. Very very annoying

@Nerevarine

Can you try this Camera app and report on any difference in image quality ? It should bring about a good improvement in quality.

Lenovo Super Camera.apk

Just download and install apk

Nope no real improvement but the app has great UI.. thanks for sharing

Got my Xperia M from Infibeam, took 6 days, not bad IMo considering Infibeam has bad reputation in delivery and i live in the remotest corner of this country with no railroad connection (Mizoram)
Its Purple color. Looks awesome, my sister in law is loving it more than me ^_^
The LED is really nice too,like a bright star. Better than my old Xperia SP's transparent light
Will start rooting tonight.

One gripe- Too much bezel. More than what it seems in the pictures. Since i never saw this phone in actual life, it was a bit of a surprise. Am sure SOny could have made it more compact. Thinness and Weight wise its perfect. The volume rocker, Power Key and camera shutter key looks and feels cheaper than Xperia Sp's

Hey guys is there a Small App for Xperia phones which lets us Clear/Kill all Running Apps , similar to Samsung galaxy S4 ?? Its a pain swiping each and every apps in the looong list

ashs1

Padawan
^You can Install advance task killer/clean master & place their widget on homescreen.. its a one touch cleaner :)

Top Bottom