Sony Xperia M/M Dual discussion

should have ordered from ebay :)
The sellers giving it away for Rs12,000 have removed themselves from listing ever since the price hike happened:(
And the only ones available now are priced at Rs14000+ :( (updated price)
I wanted to go for Flipkart but Infibeam was cheaper by Rs700
.. hmm anyways i can wait. Local shops sell it for Rs14,500. :(

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Swap SD card to internal memory and install on internal memory.. IDK how many times i have to repeat this lol..
I have installed Dark Knight rises whose total size is more than 2 GB, it would have been impossible on normal internal memory

kartikoli

Busy!!
Swap SD card to internal memory and install on internal memory.. IDK how many times i have to repeat this lol..
I have installed Dark Knight rises whose total size is more than 2 GB, it would have been impossible on normal internal memory

please repeat it once more ... how to do it

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Use Motochopper or Framaroot to ROOT your device first.. This will give you partial root access..
Then download BusyBox and install it.. This will give you COMPLETE root access ..
Then Download reboot remount fix for xperia devices.. After using this, the RW mount reboot issue will be resolved..
Install Script manager
Then download a custom made script from XDA to remount SD card as internal memory everytime your device boots.. (If you want to revert changes, just uninstall scriptmanager)
[Resolved] (guide xperia m) rooting , reboot fix, and swapping internal memory - xda-developers
Follow this guide..itll clear things up.. Do exactly as the guide states otherwise you might softbrick your device..

kartikoli

Busy!!
Use Motochopper or Framaroot to ROOT your device first.. This will give you partial root access..
Then download BusyBox and install it.. This will give you COMPLETE root access ..
Then Download reboot remount fix for xperia devices.. After using this, the RW mount reboot issue will be resolved..
Install Script manager
Then download a custom made script from XDA to remount SD card as internal memory everytime your device boots.. (If you want to revert changes, just uninstall scriptmanager)
[Resolved] (guide xperia m) rooting , reboot fix, and swapping internal memory - xda-developers
Follow this guide..itll clear things up.. Do exactly as the guide states otherwise you might softbrick your device..

Thanks brother

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
one of my friend, who owned XM 3 weeks ago, today complaint that, its getting warm ,while talking more than 20 mins and battery doesnt last even a full day while 2G is always on.

Rajesh345

Youngling
Hello all , Can any Xperia L user post Screen shot of PDF reader viewing below pdf

edit - Single Page text PDF document is 500kb which is above forum supported upload limit

Kindly view Screen short of any Ebook text in landscape & Normal

or if outside link is ok

Mastering_Windows_7_Deployment1.pdf

Also is there any new Phone with Bigger screen (non-indian)& JB+ support ?

i am heavy ebook/pdf book reader while on travel,planning to replace HTC explorer

Nerevarine

Incarnate
one of my friend, who owned XM 3 weeks ago, today complaint that, its getting warm ,while talking more than 20 mins and battery doesnt last even a full day while 2G is always on.

Phone does get warm if u play graphics heavy games.. and regarding the battery issue, i have to say BS on that one.. My phone is connected to wifi most of the time which is supposed to be more of a battery hog than 2G and it easily lasts a day..

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Phone does get warm if u play graphics heavy games.. and regarding the battery issue, i have to say BS on that one.. My phone is connected to wifi most of the time which is supposed to be more of a battery hog than 2G and it easily lasts a day..

Umm data consumes more than WiFi :p

Install Script manager
Dude, thats a very lengthy process.. How about one click root solutions like these- How to Root Sony Xperia M C1904 / 1905 using One-Click Root solution
Is there a video tutorial?? Dont wanna destroy a brand new phone

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Dude, thats a very lengthy process.. How about one click root solutions like these- How to Root Sony Xperia M C1904 / 1905 using One-Click Root solution
Is there a video tutorial?? Dont wanna destroy a brand new phone

I tried One Click Root, it didnot work.. Rooting will fail.. I think it requires unlocked bootloader..
The process isnt that difficult.. just follow the instructions and you are fine
Even if you manage to SOFT BRICK your phone, I have a backup image of the device ready and uploaded to my dropbox.. just flash it via flashtool and your phone will be as good as new

Latest update released for Xperia M.. Will download ASAP
*i39.tinypic.com/2udvzb4.png

Top Bottom