Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Check these

Premium Quality Silicone Side Bumper Case For Sony Xperia Z1 L39h BLACK | eBay

Capdase Karapace Jacket Touch Back Hard Case / Cover for Sony Xperia Z1 - Black | eBay

Thanks a lot!!! :)

A Z1 refreshed edition is coming soon with 4.4 :D

Really!!! Damn... :-(

Edit:
Just googled and found that the refreshed edition is without Micro SD expansion, 32 GB internal memory and plastic frame and some minor design changes with no hardware specs change under the hood... I think the previous version was better!!! :-D

Last edited:
OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
It's not a "refreshed" Z1. It is just the Z1 variant for China Mobile CDMA network.

But yeah, it's worse than the International Z1. :)

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
OMG....can't believe !!
Ordered a new Xperia ZL Black for Rs.20,271 from Snapdeal !!
And an hour after ordering, price has been revised to approx 27,000 !!
lets see if Snapdeal actually fulfills the order ...or give a cr@p reason that its out of stock ..

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
OMG....can't believe !!
Ordered a new Xperia ZL Black for Rs.20,271 from Snapdeal !!
And an hour after ordering, price has been revised to approx 27,000 !!
lets see if Snapdeal actually fulfills the order ...or give a cr@p reason that its out of stock ..

Do keep us informed!!! :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
Bought Xperia ZL today for 24500 :)

Thanks guys for all the advices u gave me ...I am just loving the compact 5" size of ZL

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
Bought Xperia ZL today for 24500 :)

Thanks guys for all the advices u gave me ...I am just loving the compact 5" size of ZL

Hey, Purchased online ? From where ?

No update yet from Snapdeal on my order - neither have they charged the card so far. Anyways date provided to me is 23rd Dec + 4 days for shipping.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I have disabled News and Weather application because it was showing up as a wake lock offender. Now I cant find it in the applications list. Where has it gone?
Is it a system critical application? I suspect that my AccuWeather widget is not properly updating after that.

sujoyp

Grand Master
@random ...never seen anything better then that ...blah on those viewing angle issues ....I never see it from any other angles :D

Cam is great...now my SLR have a companion ...no need of P&S for me anymore ;)

sushovan

In the zone
6 inch? Would have been the bang for the buck and perfect replacement for XL even if it came with 4.3/4.5 inch qHD IPS display and priced below 16K. But anyway, we have the killer of Xperia C finally :-D

Top Bottom