Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
RAMU ????????????????

How do you know that? You on Esato too ? :p

Personally I'd prefer Xperia M over Xperia C as dual krait are better performers than mediatek quad a7. Although M has a smaller screen, cannot record 1080p and a slightly worse cam. So depends on you

Yeah yeah 0.7 cm and 0.4 cm extra gonna burst your pocket. LOL!!! :D

Yeah I used to pass my time at esato :p

^^ Xperia z success is due to IP 57 certification & heavy marketing, I never saw any Add for ZL...

Even LG G2 is very compact despite having screen of 5.2
138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9 mm (5.45 x 2.79 x 0.35 in)

lol so Now what u have to say on this ??

Here LG wins.. [ Size dept.]

I kinda don't like huge bezels of Sony honami but due to its monster specs i can adjust :p
LG G2 is compact because its buttons are at the back.
Well I now don't prefer any fan wars :D :p

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
TBH the bottom space on Honami looks kinda wasted as Sony could have put capacitive buttons there and thus save on-screen space.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
^^ Sony has tendency to waste space at bottom, xperia P/S.. same continues.... till date...

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
^^ Sony has tendency to waste space at bottom, xperia P/S.. same continues.... till date...

Waste space ? Don't just say anything without using your brain. The water and dust protection needs a lot more space, why else is the Galaxy S4 Active even bigger than the Z ?

And in case of Honami there is a +650 mah battery, twice bigger camera sensor + lens, more sensors, several hardware chips over the Z. Where else do you put all that ?

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
:agreed::thumbs:
^^ Xperia z success is due to IP 57 certification & heavy marketing, I never saw any Add for ZL...

Even LG G2 is very compact despite having screen of 5.2
138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9 mm (5.45 x 2.79 x 0.35 in)

lol so Now what u have to say on this ??

Here LG wins.. [ Size dept.]

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Waste space ? Don't just say anything without using your brain. The water and dust protection needs a lot more space, why else is the Galaxy S4 Active even bigger than the Z ?

And in case of Honami there is a +650 mah battery, twice bigger camera sensor + lens, more sensors, several hardware chips over the Z. Where else do you put all that ?

That's not my prob it's manufacturers concern, I am a consumer/customer why should I use my brain ? other manufacturers are giving me compact size.. then why cant sony give ?

Xperia ZR is the only exception - which I like. It was not available when I bought N4 other wise I would have bought ZR.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
That's not my prob it's manufacturers concern, I am a consumer/customer why should I use my brain ? other manufacturers are giving me compact size.. then why cant sony give ?

Xperia ZR is the only exception - which I like. It was not availble when I bought N4 other wise I would have bought ZR.

Name a 5 inch waterproof phone with smaller size compared to Z.

Can't name any ? That's right Z is the most compact water/dust resistant 5incher. Galaxy S4 active is BIGGER than Z. So why Samsung can't give you compact water resistant 5 incher? You should complain to Samsung as well, not just Sony. Without water resistance the ZL is even more compact than S4 and HTC One. Do not forget that.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Name a 5 inch waterproof phone with smaller size compared to Z.

Can't name any ? That's right Z is the most compact water/dust resistant 5incher. Galaxy S4 active is BIGGER than Z. So why Samsung can't give you compact water resistant 5 incher? You should complain to Samsung as well, not just Sony. Without water resistance the ZL is even more compact than S4 and HTC One. Do not forget that.

I am not complaining just stating my thoughts... I rejected ZL before buying N4 just because of the screen panel...
again I am not sony hater as I mentioned earlier also..
But you seems to be a diehard sony fan/employee ....:rolleyes:

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Randomuser , Not providing Flash on a camera based phone ( honami ) is a bad idea ...
I have strong feelings that Honami will not perform well in low light conditions..

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
And you seem to be just the opposite :D So when something is not to your liking, you shouldn't think or post about it.

Do you see me posting in Samsung or Nexus or Apple threads ? No.

But you definitely do take some time out to post negative comments in this thread.

kapilove77

Padawan
Atleast sony made available their phone in India not like google who just want to dump their rest of leftover phones after months. Sony prices their phones very much right not like samsung who give us a5 cortex **** with huge price point. Yes sony may have some flaws but it's not like other phones also perfect. Sony is improving and their quality is right up there with Samsung and htc which wasn't some years ago.

shreymittal

Being Human
Atleast sony made available their phone in India not like google who just want to dump their rest of leftover phones after months. Sony prices their phones very much right not like samsung who give us a5 cortex **** with huge price point. Yes sony may have some flaws but it's not like other phones also perfect. Sony is improving and their quality is right up there with Samsung and htc which wasn't some years ago.

+100 to this

RohanM

Cyborg Agent

Google never launched Nexus 4 here.. it was Lg... I am not even on Google side..
Agree on the samsung part that their phones are **** below 25k...
Sony Ericsson was best in past... My bro is having Neo V [classic beauty]
Even Sony 2012 phones screens were best like Xperia V, T Acro S, P [ they don't have viewing angle issues like 2013 phones from sony] So I dnt think they are improving.. Providing VGA front cam on 27k+ phone - Xperia ZR, 21k+ phone Xperia SP - It's improvement... ya may be on other planet.
Compare Xperia SP display vs xperia V/TX ...

Last edited:

Droid_Z

Banned
And you seem to be just the opposite :D So when something is not to your liking, you shouldn't think or post about it.

Do you see me posting in Samsung or Nexus or Apple threads ? No.

But you definitely do take some time out to post negative comments in this thread.

Buddy it's open forum, anyone can post on any section.. Am I Right ?

Google never launched Nexus 4 here.. it was Lg... I am not even on Google side..
Agree on the samsung part that their phones are **** below 25k...
Sony Ericsson was best in past... My bro is having Neo V [classic beauty]
Even Sony 2012 phones screens were best like Xperia V, T Acro S, P [ they don't have viewing angle issues like 2013 phones from sony] So I dnt think they are improving..
Compare Xperia SP display vs xperia V/TX ...

+200 .....

----------------------------------
If I ever need a camera phone I will choose Nokia 1080 over Sony i1.. Because of xenon flash... & pureview...

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

Do 1 thing, you both create a new thread - "Our complaints against Sony" and post whatever you wish. Don't ruin this thread with your trolling. Already 1 page of junk cuz of your posts.

This thread is meant for info/queries regarding 2013 Xperia phones, not posting personal opinions or reviews.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
^

Do 1 thing, you both create a new thread - "Our complaints against Sony" and post whatever you wish. Don't ruin this thread with your trolling. Already 1 page of junk cuz of your posts.

This thread is meant for info/queries regarding 2013 Xperia phones, not posting personal opinions or reviews.

We were doing a healthy debate.. but now u have changed the track so will I do.. :twisted:
You should stop posting your personal opinions then, like honami will blew the competition and all that ****..

Last edited: