Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

kapilove77

Padawan
guys... I'm planning to buy Sony Xperia ZL.. most likely this week itself.... All specs are simply stunning... I'm just worried about the battery life of ZL... The thing is I came across some reviews stating ZL has poor battery life.. Any users in here who can help me with this...

I just want the phone to last a day... at the least 15 hours...

I'm not a serious gamer... but I do a lot of surfing
along with all sorta social networking apps...
I do make many voice calls as well....
I currently own an S Advance... its giving me around 18 hours battery life....
(Guess this helps you to figure out my phone usage...)

is 15 hours too much asking from ZL... what say guyss..... Please do help me out......

Battery life is not that bad and with latest firmware updates it's life improved good. If you just chat and surf a lot then battery easily last you a day longer than gaming. I say go for it as i did. And i won't regret a thing. :D

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
No it won't cost 50k. It will cost the same as other flagships currently - 42k street price. FYI HTC One dual sim launched in India today at 48k.

Second of all, Honami is not a camera phone alone. It's a phone with the best everything. The best screen on the market, the best camera on a smartphone, best audio quality coupled with a sexy water proof chassis.

Battery is a 3050mAh unit. So going by recent history, it should offer solid battery life as well.

IMO only con of homani is a big screen.... I hate them...

Honami !!!! :D

*static.xperiablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/DSC-QX100_Lifestyle_02_Xperia-i1-640x426.jpg

The above pictured lens accessory has a 1" inch sensor and F1.8 Carl Zeiss lens ;)

dont get me wrong but that lens should sit on the phones camera right ??

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Nope The Lens Have Their Own Sensor and Are Controlled Via NFC through the Phone ... they might work on other Phones with Required Software ... they even have their own Battery !!

dude1

Journeyman
HONAMI will See to THE RETURN OF THE KING....Sony will begin the catch up with samsung...Even though samsung phones r heavily criticized, lets be honest , world does not have any better option other than that....Android scene needs the competition...And looking at htc, i don't see they have resources enough to compete...But once sony starts gaining samsung will do everything and anything(And they can *news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57595612-94/samsung-posts-record-$8.5b-profit-as-mobile-business-shrinks/ OMG look at the number!!) And thus we POOR consumers will benifit and iphone shall R.I.P. with steve jobs....hahaha..

Nerevarine

Incarnate
HTC seems to have abandoned every price segment other than the topmost tier.. Their build quality may be good but they always produced crap phones in the 10k-18k price bracket... Remember the overpriced junk called Wildfire S ? etc etc
Sony on the otherhand has consistently pumped good quality phones in this price

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
True I want Samsung and Other Cheap Droids To be Killed ... Like Samsung Got The GS3 Design and then Every Cheap Indian Droid Started to copy It , now any where I go People have These phone with Big Low res Screen and Low Specs and some even told me why did you get a Xperia S ... You Could have got Micromax For Half Price !!:facepalm: I was like STFU !!

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
true i want samsung and other cheap droids to be killed ... Like samsung got the gs3 design and then every cheap indian droid started to copy it , now any where i go people have these phone with big low res screen and low specs and some even told me why did you get a xperia s ... You could have got micromax for half price !!:facepalm: I was like stfu !!

roflmao :D

Those very people will ask you the same thing again after you buy Honami !!! LOL :p

Or Samsung blind fans will say " You could buy S4, why did u buy Sony. S4 is best"

dude1

Journeyman
roflmao :D

Those very people will ask you the same thing again after you buy Honami !!! LOL :p

Or Samsung blind fans will say " You could buy S4, why did u buy Sony. S4 is best"
Yes they will...but it is also true...till this day sony has never released a flagship that was better than that generations samsung flagship.... against S3 they released Xperia s(except for looks S3 was bettter on every front) & XZ against S4(till now, and yes S4 is really better than XZ imo)...BUT this can change by honami, Its the F****** Beast(with a one-hand-manageable size(the best part:lol:))

KyleSforza

Banned
Yes they will...but it is also true...till this day sony has never released a flagship that was better than that generations samsung flagship.... against S3 they released Xperia s(except for looks S3 was bettter on every front) & XZ against S4(till now, and yes S4 is really better than XZ imo)...BUT this can change by honami, Its the F****** Beast(with a one-hand-manageable size(the best part:lol:))

XZ killed S3.. S killes S2. I don't think XZ was meant to compete against S4 which wasn't even released in January.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Sony has solved the display viewing issue in xz ultra so in honami it meet be perfect.
And i agree that Samsung is decently good in high tier. I do miss my gs3 on some occasions.

Top Bottom