Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Legendary camera quality? LOL

See these full size 4 mp samples. Hahaha

They are worse than Iphone 5/GS3 etc downsampled to 4MP.

The new HTC One ?????????????? - ???? - HTC ??? - ePrice.HK

rider

as Kratos
Sony doesn't show any benchmarks or whatever. That's not Sony Style ;) That is Apple/HTC/Samsung style :D

Well they should do to outcome from struggle. I love sony's style of press conference, showing something new. It was very entertaining when they pull the cover from 4k OLED TV at CES 2013. :D

rider

as Kratos
^

Blame Microsoft ;)

Anyway, you ordered the Nexus 4 or what? Or waiting for S4?

Well I'm waiting for the launch of the big boy, you know the biggest firework exposed later at 12am ;)
If I didn't like the pricing or something. I'll get Nexus 4. Hope both will be available officially available in April.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
If you are waiting till April, wait some more for Nexus 5. APQ8064 is being discontinued and replaced with S600. So better to get Nexus 5 with S600. :)

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
No source, it's internal info :). So it's better you wait.

Also marvelousprashant, S800 won't be in any Nexus phone. Nexus 5 will use S600 only.

rider

as Kratos
I don't think Nexus 5 will come earlier. Nexus S came on nov 2010, Galaxy S on nov 2011, Nexus 4 on nov 2012...

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
It will come out soon I believe. OR even if it doesn't at least you can get Nexus 4 with s600 instead of APQ8064. :) Also while I'm not sure you'd buy but there is something coming from Sony around that same time which might interest you. ;) Especially if you like BEASTLY POWER

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
APQ8064 phones not even launched here like LG Optimus G, Nexus 4 and Xperia Z and it is going to be discontinued it couple of months. Holy Cow! mobile technology is moving at the speed of light. :p

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
That's true. And also kinda sad for consumers. A high end smartphone doesn't even take a month to get outdated. LOL. Z outdated in a month. One will be outdated in a month. S4 will be outdated in 3 months. And it goes on. LOL

rider

as Kratos
That's true. And also kinda sad for consumers. A high end smartphone doesn't even take a month to get outdated. LOL. Z outdated in a month. One will be outdated in a month. S4 will be outdated in 3 months. And it goes on. LOL

I wish this advancement should better come in medical sector. Imagine how many lives can be saved. This sector is coming out seriously overrated.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
^^

SUPER LIKE!!!! :)

But I think we all know the reason. Medical department doesn't allow people to earn millions like the smartphone business. :( So they don't bother. We need advancements in medical field, much much more than smartphones. Today the high end smartphones are much more powerful than we need. So all these new tech are almost useless.

Really SAD.

rider

as Kratos
Yes. There are leaks aplenty on the Internet. 1.9ghz S600 with Adreno 320. :) Exynos 5 series is too "hot" for a phone. LOL

These companies are playing with boys. You know getting the best and most powerful thing comes in manhood. If they keep launching something new with little better, consumers keep spending money on them.

^^

SUPER LIKE!!!! :)

But I think we all know the reason. Medical department doesn't allow people to earn millions like the smartphone business. :( So they don't bother. We need advancements in medical field, much much more than smartphones. Today the high end smartphones are much more powerful than we need. So all these new tech are almost useless.

Really SAD.

Thanks! Shame is that govt of all countries are more focusing in nuclear and war technology than medical and healthcare.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

Yep true. Even APQ8064 is more powerful than needed. :(

As for spending more on nuclear and war tech, very true indeed. In USA at least we can say it's "ok". But India???? We have so much more problems, so much more diseases here and people with no access to quality healthcare. It's a big SHAME.

tkin

Back to school!!
^

Then don't post "Xperia Z benchmark comparison with ONE" when it isn't even listed. Write Nexus 4 comparison instead.

Xperia Z Antutu from GSMArena

*i.imgur.com/GqTFTro.jpg
Wait, that's not right, Optimus G should not be beaten like that, Antutu makes no sense, show some GLBenchmark, nenamark etc.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

Optimus G score is using Antutu V2. hence the low score. And for other benchmarks you can see the GSMArena review. No point posting those benchmarks here :p

Top Bottom