Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Ohh boy. I am definitely not a PAID leaker. I am here only to share what I know.

Not here to take crap though. Dont like me being here?, I can very well leave this forum. Being in this forum doesnt make me cash.

coolnikk

Journeyman
In July C670X

4.8" FHD
Snapdragon 600 1.8ghz
13 mp

In October One Sony flagship

Snapdragon 800 2.3ghz
5 inch Triluminos Whitemagic Neo IPS FHD
20 MP 1/2" sensor + Carl Zeiss lens
BIONZ Engine
X-Reality Engine

will this be superior to xperia z in terms of performance and body design(will it be something new)

kapilove77

Padawan
I am gonna buy mobile soon. Is Nexus 4 good to buy rite now or should i wait for Xperia SP? Price will be the same as nexus 4 in india and is Dual core in SP better than quad core in nexus 4?

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
I am gonna buy mobile soon. Is Nexus 4 good to buy rite now or should i wait for Xperia SP? Price will be the same as nexus 4 in india and is Dual core in SP better than quad core in nexus 4?

If you are okay with no warranty then Nexus 4 is better in almost all aspects compared to SP, except camera.

nick191

Journeyman
all of you guys please take some time and Visit this Thread also please....

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/171549-one-better-deal-sgs-iv-sxz-htc-one.html

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
is there any way to check which panel we are getting in xperia z as i will be buying it tommorow

No, just make sure you get a fresh batch Z. Earliest batch has higher chance of JDC panels. Although for India I think more than 95% of stock has Sharp panel only. So you need not panic.

rider

as Kratos
Use the coupon WEEKEND888 and get Xperia Z for 36k with free premium case and Sony Headset MDR-ZX100. LINK

coolnikk

Journeyman
actually i don't make online purchases for electronics too many hassles especially on ebay.I just prefer to u know buy it locally.

@ randomuser111 any way to confirm it like if i can check it without opening the package as u know u open the seal only if ur buying that piece at shops. U think sony center guys would let me check it by punching the code before buying it just to be sure and also if someone knows the code to check the panel on xz had read about it on xda forums but lost it and i don't remember it

Last edited:
OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
I don't think they can let you do that. But as I said, you don't have to worry. 99% you'll get Sharp panel.

Just check the date of manufacturing. Late Feb onwards should have 100% Sharp.

coolnikk

Journeyman
k found the thread [ROOT] Check your display manufacturer - xda-developers

and if by chance i get the stupid jdc then any remedy

Top Bottom