Sony PlayStation 4 discussion | Trolls will be banned

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
thanks!!!

- - - Updated - - -

go to landmark in Forum Mall kormangala. They have it.
not even there and no word on availability as of now. Might just preorder on snapdeal, if flipkart doesnt open up or sony stores dont get it on 11th april.

Gollum

Collector
thanks!!!

- - - Updated - - -

not even there and no word on availability as of now. Might just preorder on snapdeal, if flipkart doesnt open up or sony stores dont get it on 11th april.

what about glasgow computers, Brigade Road.
Or the Game Shop in SP road?
*card.psnprofiles.com/1/niku4186.png

Last edited:

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
what about glasgow computers, Brigade Road.
Or the Game Shop in SP road?

too much effort to go there plus on weekends that place is ****. Anyways Sony Center Indiranagar confirmed it will be here on 25th April and they are taking preorders. Will most prolly be ordering from Snapdeal. Flipkart has been completely useless in this regard. Not confirming anything at there end.

Gollum

Collector
Planning to get 600VA UPS for PS4 and TV. Should be enough, right? TV is old panasonic LCD

I use APC 600VA with my PC and PS4 connected. But I normally have a sonyD8, ps4, asus router and dell s2204l monitor connected when running the ps4

Gollum

Collector
I am really loving the USB copy feature.
I can copy some awesome game play moments with it.
Waiting for more updates.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
you mean videos? in which format? mp4 i guess??

PS: that is a ghetto setup, not meaning any disrespect or offence. its just damn dirty.

Gollum

Collector
you mean videos? in which format? mp4 i guess??

PS: that is a ghetto setup, not meaning any disrespect or offence. its just damn dirty.

It keeps changing. I've got no place to keep stuff.

Video formati is mp4, 720p aac audio stereo.
screenshots are 1080p

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
PlayStation 4 Sales Top 15M Worldwide, Over 50M Games Sold at Retail

PS4’s 15M sales is historically significant

That's a record breaking figure. A $299 SKU along with project morpheus are on cards too.

Gollum

Collector
PlayStation 4 Sales Top 15M Worldwide, Over 50M Games Sold at Retail

PS4’s 15M sales is historically significant

That's a record breaking figure. A $299 SKU along with project morpheus are on cards too.

awesome it is, yes we buy and keep it at a corner to feel satisfied of at last being able to have a console with no money to buy games

$hadow

Geek in making
Man if the games cost a little less it would have been an excellent buy but still we can't complain.You got what you pay for but yeah it is bit more when you compare it with other countries.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
David Jaffe Teases New God of War Game, Hilariously Trolls Everyone

The original creator is back !

Tenida

Gadget Freak
awesome it is, yes we buy and keep it at a corner to feel satisfied of at last being able to have a console with no money to buy games
Same situation for me lol. I got the console accidentally and able to buy one game only.

Top Bottom