Sony PlayStation 4 discussion | Trolls will be banned

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ No that isn't an exclusive, but a multiplatform. Its coming to PC too.

Evolve (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Btw, this definitely shows the power of PS4:

Real gameplay video of "The Order 1886" :

[YOUTUBE]IhuubcZUMr0[/YOUTUBE]

Can't believe how ready at dawn managed to do this. One cannot distinguish between a cut scene and real live gameplay now.
The transitions are mind bending. The CGI trailer that people thought was shown at last years E3, wasn't CGI. Atleast after watching this gameplay video its quite clear.
Ready at dawn has really done impressive work.

The game runs at 1080p, with a 21:9 format, much different from the conventional 16:9 that we're used to. According to the developers, the former ratio was better suited considering the game's near cinematic flow. Can't believe a studio who has been developing games for handhelds(psp), could churn out a game of this magnitude.
PS4 is a beast, and after this footage, there's no doubt about it. Sony's first party studios are indeed a big asset for the company.

Also take a look at the new PLEDGE TRAILER:

[YOUTUBE]e_p_TFtrqlg[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
I am really tempted to buy assassin's creed Freedom cry as its a standalone PSN game for ps4 and costs INR900 on PSN
[IMGG]*store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/store/api/chihiro/00_09_000/container/IN/en/19/EP0001-CUSA00435_00-ACBFDLCSPSA00001/nsx/8193/1080655482[/IMGG]

Information:
Standalone Edition of Assassin

PSN Store:
*store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com...-cry/cid=EP0001-CUSA00435_00-ACBFDLCSPSA00001

Youtube:
[YOUTUBE]bAf2EFILmeA[/YOUTUBE]

Gollum

Collector
Sell ps3,vita n save urself from bankruptcy n buy games for ps4:lol:

you must be joking, there are so many new ps3 games that are coming out and so many more that i have yet to play or complete. It would be really stupid to sell the ps3.

@anirband
i transfer all cash into the bank as soon as i get some so anyone who kills me will not get anything and i always use passive mode so those who kill me will pay for my hospital bills.

funskar

Padawan
you must be joking, there are so many new ps3 games that are coming out and so many more that i have yet to play or complete. It would be really stupid to sell the

FIrst Decide ..
Ps3 or ps4 which games you gonna complete first:mrgreen:
Between i m saving for ps4 ,, can't control more after second son gameplay video:cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh.. I'd kill you in real life.

GTA v is another matter. :)

Between Mobster's daughter want to sue rockstar for copying his life story in gta V:p

Last edited:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
FIrst Decide ..
Between i m saving for ps4 ,, can't control more after second son gameplay video:cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Between Mobster's daughter want to sue rockstar for compying his life story in gta V:p

Is there a person named "Between" here whom you are refering to?? Or is it your abbrevation for BTW??

Gollum

Collector
FIrst Decide ..

- - - Updated - - -

Between Mobster's daughter want to sue rockstar for compying his life story in gta V:p

Well, rocksmith2014 PS3 is a never ending game so I can't finish it.
I am still halfway through TLOU and the DLC is already out
I want to buy infamous second son - again no money
I also want to by a 42" TV but damn it again I have no maneyyy

@anirband
You can't kill me as I am in mordor living in the shadows and I have my precious with me, so basically you can't see me
plus I've go big muscles IRL, so skinny guys don't take panga with me. One more good thing that comes when you hit the gym
[IMGG]*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9f/John_Cena_-_You_Can't_See_Me.jpg[/IMGG]

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Just coz i love games dosent mean im a skinny ass guy. I workout regularly too. :)

I'll still find you and kill you. Precious my a$$.

gautam_07

Broken In
games are so cheap now i forgot about buying ps4 already xD
i heard the game discs were going to be manufactured here in india as per the news..... but its rather overpriced .
4k 4.5k for games? seriously? wtf re!

Gollum

Collector
games are so cheap now i forgot about buying ps4 already xD
i heard the game discs were going to be manufactured here in india as per the news..... but its rather overpriced .
4k 4.5k for games? seriously? wtf re!

for most new ps4 games the cost is 4k even on PSN. But for PS3 the games are quite cheap on PSN as compared to retail DISC.

Top Bottom