Sony PlayStation 4 discussion | Trolls will be banned

$hadow

Geek in making
If i buy ps4 from canada do i need voltage coverter?
Also is the ps4 region locked ?

I am using my ps4 which was bought from US. And would suggest you to get Ps4 coz once you start gaming on it you can easily feel the difference.

Gollum

Collector
ps4 finally supports media playback
Media Player Coming to PS4 Tonight ? PlayStation.Blog

Video
MKV
Visual: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level4.2
Audio: MP3, AAC LC, AC-3(Dolby Digital)
AVI
Visual: MPEG4 ASP, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level4.2
Audio: MP3, AAC LC, AC-3(Dolby Digital)
MP4
Visual: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level4.2
Audio: AAC LC, AC-3(Dolby Digital)
MPEG-2 TS
Visual: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level4.2, MPEG2 Visual
Audio: MP2(MPEG2 Audio Layer 2), AAC LC, AC-3(Dolby Digital)
AVCHD: (.m2ts, .mts)
Photo
JPEG (based on DCF 2.0/Exif 2.21)
BMP
PNG
Music
MP3
AAC (M4A)

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
I dont have it :(

go and buy it right now, it is really an amazing game..was stuck at the third boss, finally defeated the boss after like 20 tries and now stuck with another boss called undead giant with ridiculous area attack with his long blades...apart from being an rpg and the difficulty, i would say this is a true horror game...pretty scary at times..

Gollum

Collector
go and buy it right now, it is really an amazing game..was stuck at the third boss, finally defeated the boss after like 20 tries and now stuck with another boss called undead giant with ridiculous area attack with his long blades...apart from being an rpg and the difficulty, i would say this is a true horror game...pretty scary at times..

Noob question, does it have Multiplayer?

ravimadrad

Right off the assembly line

im stuck at undead giant too! you killed it yet?

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
I'm planning to buy PS4 by this month end. I already have GTA V, will purchase COD Ghost/Killzone SF/Watchdogs. Any other suggestions ? And how many here have PS Plus subscription ?

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
Hi Guys,

Last week i have sold my 2 year old PS 3 and now looking to buy PS4 .
I have 1 doubt so need your help on this. Can i go for PS4 or make my custom Gaming Rig(as PC games are more cheap) or i will go for steam valve?

Thanks

Gollum

Collector
go for gaming PC, these days there are a lot of good pc games and not many console exclusives.
But if you want to be semi future ready then go for console and pay high price for the games.
Pirates buy pc and play for free until their PC's can't run the newer games any more. Then they upgrade!

Kaltrops

In the zone
Hi Guys,

Last week i have sold my 2 year old PS 3 and now looking to buy PS4 .
I have 1 doubt so need your help on this. Can i go for PS4 or make my custom Gaming Rig(as PC games are more cheap) or i will go for steam valve?

Thanks
It all depends on the games you wanna play. Are Multiplats more important to you than Exclusives? If so then get a PC. If not then pick the exclusives you wanna play the most (XO or PS4) and buy that console.

Obviously, it will also come down to cost. PC will be more expensive. How much more expensive will depend on your needs -- Do you want to play at 1080p60 on Ultra or do you want console graphics?

Conversely, PC games are cheaper and will offset the cost of the hardware in the long run when direct comparisons are made to Console gaming.

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
Thanks guys for your suggestion.
Yesterday i have ordered PS4 - 1 TB - 2 games (Infamous and GOD remastered) from paytm.
Total damage is 32k, looks like a good deal to me.

BakBob

Mods changed my name :(
Anybody know where to get a DualShock 4 for cheap? 5k is too expensive for a controller.

Top Bottom