Sony PlayStation 4 discussion | Trolls will be banned

Gollum

Collector
All Games Beta: Infamous: Second Son Gameplay Screenshots

damn exclusives! :evil:

*static.memrise.com/uploads/discuss/1903535000121127204751.png
*3.bp.blogspot.com/-6EtMXB7mh5Q/T_FAUUvrbHI/AAAAAAAAAEw/cri-0Xv1nO8/s1600/you-jelly.jpg
*i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/567/181/d6f.jpg

Gollum

Collector
So I went to buy infamous second son today and the guy only had the limited edition selling for 4.5k. I said balls to you and came back.
I'm gonna get the regular edition.

Gollum

Collector
yeah extra bulshit content

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/eg4MePX.jpg

O Yeah! 1080p HD gaming+PS Vita remote play is awesome!
*i.imgur.com/QYaF62z.jpg
*i.imgur.com/TviFGXi.jpg
*i.imgur.com/lDQ822p.jpg
*i.imgur.com/kIHXhfd.jpg

Full HD links to photos
*i.imgur.com/QYaF62z.jpg
*i.imgur.com/TviFGXi.jpg
*i.imgur.com/lDQ822p.jpg
*i.imgur.com/kIHXhfd.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Remote play with PSVITA
*i.imgur.com/3jdcYtp.jpg
*i.imgur.com/5sP8CIm.jpg
*i.imgur.com/SWNdD5g.jpg

Last edited:

snap

Lurker
PS4 rumoured to be getting PS1 & PS2 game compatibility again. Native 1080p for "select titles" | PS4 Games | Official PlayStation Magazine

Gollum

Collector
PS4 rumoured to be getting PS1 & PS2 game compatibility again. Native 1080p for "select titles" | PS4 Games | Official PlayStation Magazine

It might be the HD remastered versions like the ones that were released for PS3.
Many people have a huge backlog of games that they wanted to play but now dont have the console to play.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
PS4 reaches 7 million worldwide as Infamous : Second Son sells a million at launch

That's fast.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
go to sony world indiranagar
snapdeal started preorder for it. 25th april.

Sony world indiranagar are the ones that said 10th april, kormangala one said end of this month, ezone kormangala is taking prebooking for an amount for end of this month. Croma kormanagala is saying 10th april. In any case it should be available in this month. But flying to delhi on 17th and returning on 5th :cry:

didnt go to reliance and girias. dont trust them. and uniltet is **** always. tomorrow might do a bike ride to mysore to check there though

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
snapdeal started preorder for it. 25th april.

Sony world indiranagar are the ones that said 10th april, kormangala one said end of this month, ezone kormangala is taking prebooking for an amount for end of this month. Croma kormanagala is saying 10th april. In any case it should be available in this month. But flying to delhi on 17th and returning on 5th :cry:

didnt go to reliance and girias. dont trust them. and uniltet is **** always. tomorrow might do a bike ride to mysore to check there though

go to landmark in Forum Mall kormangala. They have it.

Top Bottom