Sony PlayStation 4 discussion | Trolls will be banned

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I hate the look of both. I like the first two PS3 designs. Not the last two like you posted here. That is why I categorically stated that the fat PS3 looks like a work of art compared to the PS4.

This?

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/97/PS3-Fat-Console-Back.jpg/640px-PS3-Fat-Console-Back.jpg

OMG!

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ PS4 looks much better than the FAT PS3. The latter looked bloated and too plasticky.
PS4 looks razor sharp and the Z- shape design looks great. The console doesn't look cheap.

One can safely say that its one of the best and futuristic console designs ever.

Last edited:
OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
E3 2013: Sony press conference review

Everything about the conference analysed here.

XBOX ONE VS PS4, WHO WON THE E3?

This part made a ton of sense and kind of backs my own comments made about Microsoft's exclusives:

You see, consoles are after all about games, and Microsoft delivered completely on that regard yesterday. They had an impressive showing, with Ryse from Crytek, Forza Motorsport 5 from Turn 10 and Dead Rising 3 from Capcom all looking great, plus quite a few surprises as well, such as Sunset Overdrive from Insomniac Games (the makers of Ratchet & Clank and Resistance series, which is a direct blow to Sony), Crimson Dragon from Panzer Dragoon/Phantom Dust creator, and most of all the comeback of Killer Instinct from Rare. There were also a couple of teasers for Halo 5 and the new Black Tusk game, plus Quantum Break which is still a mystery to me, but I can’t really fault Remedy’s track record: I have faith the game will deliver.

Unfortunately, Sony couldn’t quite match the surprise. They had a quick montage of Killzone: Shadow Fall, Drive Club, Knack and Infamous: Second Son, confirming that the first three will be launching with the console later this year, but Infamous was perhaps the most interesting of them and it got delayed to Q1 2014. Sure, there was some great Square Enix stuff for those who love JRPGs with the Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement, but I was never much of a genre fan to be honest.
What was left, then? The Order 1886, developed by Ready at Dawn. This looks like it could be really interesting, but it was just teased.
Overall, I am much more confused after the conferences than I thought I could be; Microsoft and Sony traded blows like fighters in a death-like match, but it is far from over, unlike some may think. In fact, expect many more announcements and surprises in the upcoming months, especially during Gamescom.

^^ post your comments about it here guys.

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
^^ PS4 looks much better than the FAT PS3. The latter looked bloated and too plasticky.
PS4 looks razor sharp and the Z- shape design looks great. The console doesn't look cheap.

One can safely say that its one of the best and futuristic console designs ever.

Nah it looked like it had excess baggage. While the PS4 definitely looks futuristic and italicised, it doesn't look visually appealing at all.

The PS3 on the other hand, looks elegant. Yes, it's fat. Yes, it's got a lot of plastic, but the gloss does a great job in not making it look cheap :)

This?

SNIP

OMG!

Not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing here.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Sony confirms: 1 account with PS+ will let the other accounts on PS4 also play online

Now this is a great piece of news.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Nah it looked like it had excess baggage. While the PS4 definitely looks futuristic and italicised, it doesn't look visually appealing at all.

The PS3 on the other hand, looks elegant. Yes, it's fat. Yes, it's got a lot of plastic, but the gloss does a great job in not making it look cheap :)

Not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing here.

He's disagreeing lol.
Who would find the behind of a console beautiful?

My concern with the Ps4 is with a slim form factor like this,How will they manage the cooling? I don't want another import from M$ ;-) *cough* RROD *cough*
*looks at TDF's Batman*

I'm totally pumped about Infamous : SS and KZ: Shadow Fall.
Seriously.Gun drone + X-ray vision + slow-mo = Awesomeness.
The new Infamous dude can seriously kick Cole's thundering ass.(can Cole disintegrate into ash?)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
He's disagreeing lol.
Who would find the behind of a console beautiful?

My concern with the Ps4 is with a slim form factor like this,How will they manage the cooling? I don't want another import from M$ ;-) *cough* RROD *cough*
*looks at TDF's Batman*

I'm totally pumped about Infamous : SS and KZ: Shadow Fall.
Seriously.Gun drone + X-ray vision + slow-mo = Awesomeness.
The new Infamous dude can seriously kick Cole's thundering ass.(can Cole disintegrate into ash?)

Shawnzer, like I said, the console appears to have excess baggage. I do think that cooling on the console will be just fine. Sony's reliability is much better than Microsoft's.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I do think that cooling on the console will be just fine. Sony's reliability is much better than Microsoft's.

Yeah, after all M$ are having bad reputation as a hardware manufacturer. *koffs* Surface.

Sony, they're just quality and Japs are nice to look at. (*www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/embarrassed/shy-whistler.gif)

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
i think we are forgetting that developers like naughty dog and polyphony digital are yet to arrive at the scene.

Yeah of course. :) There are also other biggies and new Ip's waiting. Its still a new console and there's much much work in progress.

PS4 vs. Xbox One Console Size Comparison

PS4 vs Xbox One In-Depth Stats Comparison

PS4 Pre-Orders Dominate Amazon Top 20

Gollum

Collector
Lets not go away from the thread. Stay here.
*3.bp.blogspot.com/-hOrivOa68TQ/UbfpStNYzfI/AAAAAAAAI-Q/ykJu5cSTo_I/s640/ps4vsxboxonesize-1.jpg
*3.bp.blogspot.com/-J7tTNshPOq8/UbfpSrRoz_I/AAAAAAAAI-U/VHPO1zsgIzo/s640/ps4vsxboxonesize-2.jpg
*4.bp.blogspot.com/-ngCfHYlyoyU/UbfpSuba0NI/AAAAAAAAI-s/6S2Xu_jBjmU/s640/ps4vsxboxonesize-3.jpg
*2.bp.blogspot.com/-uizqyFTEot4/UbfpS2h8D3I/AAAAAAAAI-c/HuhXaVGINQ8/s640/ps4vsxboxonesize-4.jpg
*2.bp.blogspot.com/-RU60_pZFN3k/UbfpS5GXlJI/AAAAAAAAI-k/wCGRTzomYqE/s640/ps4vsxboxonesize-5.jpg

Attachments

• ps4vsxboxonesize-1.jpg
    ps4vsxboxonesize-1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 83

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Was that a suitcase (beside PS4) that can be used to carry PS4 (along with joysticks) inside it??

PS:: Assuming there are no XB1 fanboys here in PS4 thread :)

Last edited:
OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^Thanks. :)

E3 2013: Sony’s Shuhei Yoshida Shares Relevant Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4

Now this is what i call transparency. :)

Top Bottom