Sony PlayStation 4 discussion | Trolls will be banned

Dr.Lakshay

Broken In
PS plus is essential if you want to play online multiplayer. Also the monthly free games are getting an improvement.
Just saw that the Just cause 3 is gonna be free for the month of August.
What? Seriously? Jc3?
I gotta buy ps+ again
I even heard ps+ prices are going to hike.
Anyone knows any discounts on ps+ subscription?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Hey guys, so i just got a ps4 pro from Dubai. It has a Dubai plug point port.Can anyone suggest a good adapter to use it in indian port?
Secondly, can anyone confirm if i could use it with indian games.Any issues with location as such?

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey guys, so i just got a ps4 pro from Dubai. It has a Dubai plug point port.Can anyone suggest a good adapter to use it in indian port?
Secondly, can anyone confirm if i could use it with indian games.Any issues with location as such?
Congrats on the purchase. Even I bought my PS4 Pro from Dubai. I don't use any adapter. I have the European style 2 pin plug which works fine with the Indian sockets. Not a snug fit but works. Game disks are region free. So you can buy any play without any issue. Digital games however are region locked. Also Movie or Tv Show Blu rays are region locked. So you have to use either Region 2(European) or the All Region Blu Rays disks.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Congrats on the purchase. Even I bought my PS4 Pro from Dubai. I don't use any adapter. I have the European style 2 pin plug which works fine with the Indian sockets. Not a snug fit but works. Game disks are region free. So you can buy any play without any issue. Digital games however are region locked. Also Movie or Tv Show Blu rays are region locked. So you have to use either Region 2(European) or the All Region Blu Rays disks.
Hey thanks for your response. I have a three pin plug which I am not able to fit in the socket. Could you please recommend an adapter for this?

Thanks for clarifying about the disk games. If I want to play online with friends, what do I have to subscribe for?
Ps I am a noob in all of this. So the questions I ask may sound stupid. Do apologise for it.

Attached a pic of the plug.
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180204/70e9088703496722cbad5d68678d116d.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey thanks for your response. I have a three pin plug which I am not able to fit in the socket. Could you please recommend an adapter for this?

Thanks for clarifying about the disk games. If I want to play online with friends, what do I have to subscribe for?
Ps I am a noob in all of this. So the questions I ask may sound stupid. Do apologise for it.

Attached a pic of the plug.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

AFAIK PS4 Pro has universal voltage support. Just check once. I recently bought an adapter for US Plug type from GE. Works fine. I'm at office can't link you an Amazon link. Will do that from home.

To play online, you need PS Plus subscription. You get few games free every month and also special discounts during sales along with that.

You can ask any questions in this thread. Nobody judging you :)

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
AFAIK PS4 Pro has universal voltage support. Just check once. I recently bought an adapter for US Plug type from GE. Works fine. I'm at office can't link you an Amazon link. Will do that from home.

To play online, you need PS Plus subscription. You get few games free every month and also special discounts during sales along with that.

You can ask any questions in this thread. Nobody judging you :)

Thanks for the help. :)

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Something like this would work fine. *www.amazon.in/PagKis-Set-Travel-Adapter-Converter/dp/B00L74H71S . You may get cheaper from other brands or you can grab one from your preferred brands too.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Anyone tried Shadow of the Colossus yet? Looking at the reviews, I feel its monotonous as the player need to make 16 kills, thats all. but the reviewers say its a must play game.
Would like to know some personal views.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Hey guys, is a PS4 slim 500GB for Rs.22500 a good deal? Its sealed and imported from Singapore according to the seller.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Hey guys, is a PS4 slim 500GB for Rs.22500 a good deal? Its sealed and imported from Singapore according to the seller.

This is normally available in almost any market, that you get the system without warranty. If you are okay with it (personally I would be okay with it), go ahead and get it without warranty.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
This is normally available in almost any market, that you get the system without warranty. If you are okay with it (personally I would be okay with it), go ahead and get it without warranty.
Thanks for the reply, and yea,there's no warranty. Just wondering if that's the normal price in the grey market?

dfizams

May be tomorrow
Is it worth buying ps4 now considering ps5 is being launched sooner or later? (I've been playing with PC.)

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Is it worth buying ps4 now considering ps5 is being launched sooner or later? (I've been playing with PC.)

Absolutely yes. There is a huge library of great games and many more to follow for PS4. Just try to get it @ best possible rate during flipkart/amazon sale festival.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
PS4 is a no brainer, just like PS2 and PS3. But it is still not at the desired price of either 20k new or 10k used. So the wait continues.

Top Bottom