Sony PlayStation 4 discussion | Trolls will be banned

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Well i dont have PS3 but still i have experienced games like Last of Us,Beyond Two Souls,Heavy Rain,etc by watching lets plays on youtube.These games are interactive movies anyways so i got to experience for free their wonderful stories. The only game i really want is GTA V which will also come to PC nxt year.

here's a tip for you

instead of wasting bandwidth on youtube video
head onto wikipedia and read the story plot from there ,
you will save time,money and bandwidth on movies and games ..

lol..

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
IndianVideoGamer » PS4: Thief, Watch Dogs, Dying Light to be priced Rs 3,499 or lower in India | IVG is your source for video game news, reviews and previews with an unique Indian perspective

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
realistic pricing would be sticking to current gen prices, 3K or less.
maybe the prices will decrease as it becomes more popular.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
But still okay. and resale value of Games are good so there shall not much money wasting after all.
And if priced around 3.4k then i have no issues with pricing at all.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Rumor: Sony Might Announce Its Virtual Reality Headset For PlayStation 4 At CES 2014

Sony's answer to Occulus VR. PS4 might get receive a big upgrade if this becomes an addition to the already impressive system.
This will be a massive announcement.

Sony London Working on a “Very High-Profile” New IP for PS4, More Titles, “Will Push Creativity, User-Experience, and Technology to Incredible New Heights”

Long before the PlayStation 4 was even official, we let you know that SCE London Studio was creating a PS4 graphics library that aimed to “set the bar for the industry” visually, but we knew little about what those tools would actually be used for. Now, we’ve found the first clues hinting at their upcoming PlayStation 4 games, giving us a peek at the future.

Before we get into it, it’s important to note that SCE London is much like SCEA’s Sony Santa Monica, in that they help countless developers create PlayStation games, so the studio has already helped release the PS4 title The Playroom. One team at SCE London, however, has begun work on an entirely new IP for PS4, and apparently it’s a big one.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
But still okay. and resale value of Games are good so there shall not much money wasting after all.
And if priced around 3.4k then i have no issues with pricing at all.

Once the console gets broken into, you can expect resale value to go down.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
70 Games coming on PS4 this year, List & Info.

*i.imgur.com/Nn28czU.jpg

The year of PS4. :whistleblower::clap2:

The Chinese Room on its PS4-exclusive Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

[YOUTUBE]CKyoVQKnD4U[/YOUTUBE]

Another gem from "The Chinese Room" and "Sony Santa Monica Team".

Its cryengine 3 !!!!

Last edited:
OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ :p lol

PS4 is simply replicating the success story of PS2. That too moved along these lines.
Fans will definitely enjoy high quality exclusive content.

I'll definitely get one when the time is right. After all it was playstation where i began all my gaming. :)

Playstation 4 available now in India and in stock.

Gollum

Collector
i spent a lot of money this hoiday. i will now buy it after september. i have to buy a FHD TV first.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I'm waiting for the next revision of PS4. PS4 slim or shyt like that. Heard PS3 fat can't play GTAV properly for hours.

70 Games coming on PS4 this year, List & Info.

Only 3 of them takes the cake from me. The Order, Destiny and DriveClub. Rest are coming/has come to PC. Played Infamous 2, felt dead to me.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Only 3 of them takes the cake from me. The Order, Destiny and DriveClub. Rest are coming/has come to PC. Played Infamous 2, felt dead to me.

Metal Gear Solid Ground zeroes.......The most highly anticipated game which will of course be followed by "The Phantom Pain".

Whats your take on "Everybody's gone to rapture"? Its co-developed by sony santa monica team and runs on cryengine 3.

Next Gen Only Reveal on Game Informer Cover Will Make People “Flip Out Over;” Coming Tomorrow

Any guesses!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom