Sony PlayStation 3 price drops in India - now starts from Rs. 16,990

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Yup, that's true. Finally the international prices are starting to reflect in indian soil.

Source

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Flipcart lists 320 gb with move bundle + game & goodies @20K I think the price will dip further

Sent from my GT-I5510 using Tapatalk

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Letsbuy's offer for 160GB console = Rs. 15,799/-

Sony PS3 160GB (Black)

Even lesser, if you have any discount coupons. :grin:

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Flipcart lists 320 gb with move bundle + game & goodies @20K I think the price will dip further

Sent from my GT-I5510 using Tapatalk

Nope that price is ok. Previously it was Rs 22990. The 320gb move bundle is cheaper than
Xbox 360 250gb elite model which is retailing for Rs 21990 which makes it an attractive bundle since it comes bundled with the "move" motion controller.

Letsbuy's offer for 160GB console = Rs. 15,799/-

Sony PS3 160GB (Black)

Even lesser, if you have any discount coupons. :grin:

Wow :shock:. Nice find ethan. That's a very very attractive price and really a must buy console for the potential buyers.

Sarath

iDota
Nice. I hope more PS3 users show up.

Also no wait is worth a price drop: Got a PS3 250GB for 18.5k last year. Unless it costs 2k now, it wont bother any old user.

Cant say the same for ones bought 2months prior to this date though. My condolences.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well its a nice price drop but will hardly make any difference who bought this console 6 or more months ago as prices drops.I am saving money for a gaming rig. :D:D

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
i was thinking of SLIing my 450 or sell it & get a 6850 now plan changed i will get the 320 GB with move by march
[YOUTUBE]ZoE_g7VErEg[/YOUTUBE]

Sarath

iDota
letsbuy is a good site. Whats wrong with them?
They respond promptly to any query.
Min 2 - max 5 hours.

My Razer Imperator and SS mat is from letsbuy. Plus the coupon codes make it a sweet deal.

P.S. Letsbuy doesn't manufacture the PS3 BTW. What could they possibly do to your possible purchase?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Is sony stupid?

Console : PlayStation®3 : Sony India

the PS3 320GB costs more than the move bundle which also has 320GB hdd.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I am pretty sure that I read somewhere that PS3 games will be soon manufactured in India and so we will get them real cheap. Can anyone find the source of this news?

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
I am pretty sure that I read somewhere that PS3 games will be soon manufactured in India and so we will get them real cheap. Can anyone find the source of this news?

i found it but that was in 2007:cry:
Sony Manufacturing Games In India To Bring Prices Down; Sells 8000 Consoles A Month | contentSutra

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
They wont be real cheap, but significantly cheaper.

A 2499 game may cost between 1800-2000 after the local production begins.

The recent interview in chip says it will start soon.

Top Bottom