Status
Not open for further replies.

saubrl

Broken In
i Brought f305. Everything is good for that price except camera(since it is a gaming phone) and net connectivity. Is there any way to increase the net speed and any other must have software.

sujoyp

Grand Master
u can use Opera mini for internet...KD player with skins for songs...and Mobyexplorer for file browser

Enjoy:D

k4ce

Youngling
rs.8200 in bangalore ...

@saubrl , u can mod ur fone to get better pic results ... get a camera driver ... that will improve picture quality atleast slightly ...

sujoyp

Grand Master
Mod drivers dont get relesed soo quickly...and try at ur own risk:D

Last edited:

k4ce

Youngling
i think he can try the omnivision drivers tat worked for all fixed focus 2mp cameras of se ... besides , the w395 will be released in a few months , then even cross flashing may be possible ... then u'll have walkman 2.0 (if lucky 3) plus flash lite support also

sujoyp

Grand Master
wow is it really possible...I have been looking for T700 drivers...it has 3.2 fixed focus...It would be great if its possible as u say:p

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
nope ,no way,do not ever think of using camdriver of t700,that will only screw ur phone,only use camdrivers for ur set(if available) or generic 2.0mp non autofocus camdrivers,u may search top sony,se-lifstyle,se-nse and other sources,BTW acoustics can be easily modded

sujoyp

Grand Master
nope ,no way,do not ever think of using camdriver of t700,that will only screw ur phone,only use camdrivers for ur set(if available) or generic 2.0mp non autofocus camdrivers,u may search top sony,se-lifstyle,se-nse and other sources,BTW acoustics can be easily modded

U misunderstood man...I have T700 soo was looking for modded drivers...how will I mod acoustics...any idea or source??

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^go to se-nse.com and search.YOu need a software named A2uploader.Else go to esato and in the software section look in DB3150 acoustic modding. :)

k4ce

Youngling
see ... no issues playing around wid the camera / display / acoustic drivers ... jus incase something peculiar happens , u can always revert back to ur original drivers ... u need to be careful only during patching and flashing cos thats the only time u can brick ur fone ... so u neednt worry ... apart from se-nse , i also recommend u check out iprotebe.cz to get drivers for ur fone ...

sujoyp

Grand Master
^^go to se-nse.com and search.YOu need a software named A2uploader.Else go to esato and in the software section look in DB3150 acoustic modding. :)

I have used A2uploader for adding more flash menus on the 1st day it self:D.
They r amazing and sexy.

Thanks Dreamcatcher and K4ce:p

Infernal12

Sony Ericsson Lover
This phone cannot be modded (at least at the moment), it is not actually A2 platform, but a cut down version, something like A200 or Sagem platform. Not supported by any software until now (Im talking about free stuff). But the worst thing is that inspite of being a gaming phone, it does not allow you to install games over 512kb :(
Other than that, it's AWESOME.

sujoyp

Grand Master
This phone cannot be modded (at least at the moment), it is not actually A2 platform, but a cut down version, something like A200 or Sagem platform. Not supported by any software until now (Im talking about free stuff). But the worst thing is that inspite of being a gaming phone, it does not allow you to install games over 512kb :(
Other than that, it's AWESOME.

Hey is it ur personal experience or u read it somewhere...please tell me the source

F305 is basically for motion sensing gaming

k4ce

Youngling
Thats strange ... cos sonys are known for lots of heap ... my k550 @ w610 always had 7mb of heap despite lots of elves running ... so i find that hard to believe ... maybe cos its not db2020 ... hmmm ... sujoyp , why don u find any game or app above 512kb and giv it a try ... ipmart-forum might be a good place to look for it ...

sujoyp

Grand Master
I have T700 and I can easily play NFS-Undercover which is 968kb and Asphalt 4 elite which is 612 kb
I am using Doc Viewer which is 582 kb for opening .Doc files

I can assure u that in my T700 I have no restriction of software or any game size:)

k4ce

Youngling
this is wat i found

f305
Heap size: Dynamic depending on available memory
Internal memory for storage: 10MB
External memory: Up to 2GB Memory Stick Micro (M2)
Max JAR size: Unlimited (but depending on available storage)

source : *developer.sonyericsson.com/site/global/products/phonegallery/f305/p_f305.jsp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom