Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Lands in India‎

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Sony Ericsson has silently launched its smallest Android handset, the Xperia X10 Mini in India.

The phone, which also happens to be one of the smallest Android phone (if not the smallest) available now, features a 2.6 inch QVGA touchscreen, a 600Mhz processor, 128MB of internal memory - expandable to 32GB using microSD cards, Wi-Fi and GPS. It has a 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash at the rear and features Bluetooth as well as USB connectivity.
*images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/111709_sony-ericsson-xperia-x10-mini.jpg
More on the original Link

Techtree.com India > News > Consumer Electronics > Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Lands in India

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
OMG!! Its so small! :O

*pic.gsmarena.com/vv/reviewsimg/mwc-10-se-event/gsmarena_021.jpg

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I mean how exactly do you type on this thing! Your pinky finger will be bigger than two alphabets combined!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
If you have to type, get the X10 mini pro. And I have the thing, its extremely fluid with great customizations by SE. Simply great.

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Few things that are holding me back from buying this cutie are
1)Android 1.6....can it be updated to 2.1 or 2.2!!!
2)Waiting for PRO

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^I'm a SMS freak. Can't live w/o it! Hence Pro. Talking of which, does MINI have Threaded SMS or normal one?

And, are u sure about the upgrade thing!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
*blogs.sonyericsson.com/products/2010/05/05/sony-ericsson-xperia™-x10-to-get-uxp-upgrade-in-q4-2010/

Official SE blog.btw, check out the vids of the mini there.

sujoyp

Grand Master
X10mini is a cute little phone with all features...SMS & E-mail junkie should go for X10 Mini pro with qwerty keypad.

I think the pricing of X10mini Pro would be around 15k:)

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
OMG! this phone is too girly. :shock:

I find this entire Xperia branding very confusing. How may Android phone have they launched exactly?

Top Bottom