::sony Ericsson Guru Here::

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
As such, there is no way to know the charge/discharge rate of the battery. If its under warranty, I'd recommend you take the phone and battery to the SE service center otherwise you may try calibrating it.

Calibration is not always helpful (sometimes it can be harmful too!). To calibrate the battery, first charge the battery to 100% and let it remain on AC for an hour or two. Then completely discharge the battery till the phone turns off by itself and leave it turned off for 2 hours. Now again charge the phone to 100% and unplug the charger. Try it only if the warranty has expired and do not interrupt any of the processes when calibrating.

uzair

Jumping Jack
i purchased a g502 last month,and a 1 gig m2 card .yesterday my phone restarted on its own twice ...during the restart it gave out two small buzz's(vibratory alert) one after the other,5 secs after the first buzz.does it mean anything? like bios beep code??

sometimes when a big download(airtel gprs) is about to finish it restarts?

help me..

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
I'm sorry uzair, I haf no experience with g502. Lets see if someone else can answer this question.

BTW, did you purchase an original card with the phone or did you get it separately? Such symptoms show up using a fake card and has happened to many users here.

salilrane

.........Access Denied!!!
hey infra ....now we can patch even CID 53 phone

i have K530i converted to W660i CID 53

sysgfx patched

:)

uzair

Jumping Jack
I'm sorry uzair, I haf no experience with g502. Lets see if someone else can answer this question.

BTW, did you purchase an original card with the phone or did you get it separately? Such symptoms show up using a fake card and has happened to many users here.

The m2 card i got from a local dealer..so i myself am not sure whether it's a good card or not....

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
hey infra ....now we can patch even CID 53 phone

i have K530i converted to W660i CID 53

sysgfx patched

Yeah, I saw that a while ago at se-nse.net Since I don't own a CID 53 phone I can't post much info about it. Since you've patched it, can you post a tutorial regarding that? I'm sure it'd help a lot of people.

when i restrat my windows xp, blue screen is all igot. there is no desktop. what should i do ?
Is it related to SE phones in anyway? If so then plz more details which which version of USB driver did you install/phone etc. If not then kindly post your query in the relevant section for faster answers.

salilrane

.........Access Denied!!!
Yeah, I saw that a while ago at se-nse.net Since I don't own a CID 53 phone I can't post much info about it. Since you've patched it, can you post a tutorial regarding that? I'm sure it'd help a lot of people.

Already posted in digit forums

u can find it here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106890

hope it help other members who have CID 53

@ offtopic
hows u ?????....

what the latest infra in modding ???

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Java Mobile to PC - JM2PC.V1.9.9.S60.J2ME

*www.indiana-action.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/java-mobile-and-pc-connect1.gif​
With this software you can connect your mobile to your PC and control it. This works with all J2ME files. You can access and edit your files, start and stop applications, control your mouse, keyboard and another devices. You need to install a software on the Mobile which acts as a client and you have to install a server on the PC. To run the Java Server on the PC side you need to have the java JRE.
Installation:
Client - Install in your Mobile
Server - Install in your PC
Download Clent Here

Download Server Here

This is one of the Client to repair/configure mobiles :

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] New Link For KK SE Client

New Link For KK MC Client

New Link For KK VIP AMOI WP-S1/2, ZTE SkypePhone Client*www.kulankendi.com/_ftp_guar/KK_VIPClient/KK_VIPClient.exe*www.kulankendi.com/_ftp_guar/KK_LGClient/KK_LGClient.exe[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]​

*www.kulankendi.com/image_g.php?imageId=264​

Now the trick comes.............like other clients it isn't free
so here's the username & password I found on one site
Username : kulan
Password : kulan

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Already posted in digit forums

u can find it here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106890

hope it help other members who have CID 53

@ offtopic
hows u ?????....

what the latest infra in modding ???
Hey, thats good. Hope everyone with CID 53 is benefited from this :) Thanks for posting the link here, Salil.

@offtopic
Me fine. Just held up with graduate studies. The last thing I did was playing around with elfs but hafnt found much time after that for modding :(

Hi everyone

Java Mobile to PC - JM2PC.V1.9.9.S60.J2ME

*www.indiana-action.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/java-mobile-and-pc-connect1.gif​
With this software you can connect your mobile to your PC and control it. This works with all J2ME files. You can access and edit your files, start and stop applications, control your mouse, keyboard and another devices. You need to install a software on the Mobile which acts as a client and you have to install a server on the PC. To run the Java Server on the PC side you need to have the java JRE.
Installation:
Client - Install in your Mobile
Server - Install in your PC
Download Clent Here

Download Server Here

This is one of the Client to repair/configure mobiles :

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]New Link For KK SE Client

New Link For KK MC Client

New Link For KK VIP AMOI WP-S1/2, ZTE SkypePhone Client[/FONT]​

*www.kulankendi.com/image_g.php?imageId=264​

Now the trick comes.............like other clients it isn't free
so here's the username & password I found on one site
Username : <snip>
Password : <snip>

Hey Karan, thanks for posting the about the software. It sure is helpful :)

But since its not free, kindly remove the username/password from your post.

ajayritik

Technomancer
My Sony Ericsson K750i is no longer vibrating. I have tried many things but looks like there is an issue. Some time back I had the same issue but that got fixed later by itself.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ You need to replace it yourself... just a 20 buck job, or give it to the service guy, a 200 bucks job. Its pretty simple to change it, although you need to be man enough to open the case :)

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
I have SE K810i

Is there any way to lock the keypad with password?...i heard its not possible...so wt u guys say?

Thanks in advance

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
There is a patch for CID 49/36 phones. I'm not sure about the newer CID 53+ phones. If you can find the .vkp patch then you can do that. se-nse.net is the best place for resources. If its available then get back here, we'll help you patch your phone :)

Infernal12

Sony Ericsson Lover
There is a patch for CID 49/36 phones. I'm not sure about the newer CID 53+ phones. If you can find the .vkp patch then you can do that. se-nse.net is the best place for resources. If its available then get back here, we'll help you patch your phone :)

I think patches are not CID dependant, but firmware dependant :)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
CID has to be cracked first so that patching can be enabled. From then on you can categorize patches according to the firmware revision. I'm not sure if your phone allows patching as I've never used it :)

k4ce

Youngling
Can someone post hw to bring Flash support for k790i??

unfortunately u cant

can i use w880 acoustics without modding to w610 I? how to put the acoustics there? am a noobie in modding,so it may be a silly question

YES u can ... all u need to do is start xs++ , connect ur fone ... start fsx ... then paste the acoustic drivers in ifs/settings/acoustics ... u can use the w880 drivers ... no modding is necessary ... i have personally used w880- drivers on my k550 @ w610 ... sounds great

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom