::sony Ericsson Guru Here::

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourishzzz1234

Q6600 Underclocked
What's the maximum size of a pic can ne1 get with a 2MP cam with resolutions set to max and quality set to fine.....
i changd my cam driver to super ca driver and got a pic of 786KB :rolleyes::D

k4ce

Youngling
What's the maximum size of a pic can ne1 get with a 2MP cam with resolutions set to max and quality set to fine.....

the max i've seen on my fone is about 650kb (all settings maxed out) ... but yeah there are reports of larger pics ... as long as ur pic is smaller than the buffer allocated (generally 1024kb) , ur cam wont crash ... whic fone are u using ?... i found the sonarik drivers great for my k550@w610 ... decent picture size ... great quality ... plus if u use the patch , u get extra features like anti-shake , text mode etc which are very useful :)

k4ce

Youngling
no one answered my question

Is it possible to lock keypad with password in SE K810i?

you can ... there is something known as a privacy patch ... that locks messaging , file manager and keypad also ... all can be opened only using the password ... but for this , u need to port the patch to your fone ... this will need you to bypass security and install the quick access patch ... after that u can port the patch ... let me remind u that u will be modding your fone and warranty may no longer be valid ... head to se-nse.com for tutorial on how to bypass security and apply patch

Incase u have already done the above , i have found the patch for u ... just rename .txt to .vkp and patch using FAR or SEtool (this ius for k810 R8BA024)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Yes, the cam driver has a setting for setting the amount of compression for the JPEG images clicked through the cam. If you increase the compression, the quality may degrade which is why many custom cam drivers keep the compression low. But to my eyes, there is subtle or no difference in the quality.

no one answered my question

Is it possible to lock keypad with password in SE K810i?
I did:
There is a patch for CID 49/36 phones. I'm not sure about the newer CID 53+ phones. If you can find the .vkp patch then you can do that. se-nse.net is the best place for resources. If its available then get back here, we'll help you patch your phone :)
And K4ce has found the patch for your phone. Before you go ahead, backup your data.

you can ... there is something known as a privacy patch ... that locks messaging , file manager and keypad also ... all can be opened only using the password ... but for this , u need to port the patch to your fone ... this will need you to bypass security and install the quick access patch ... after that u can port the patch ... let me remind u that u will be modding your fone and warranty may no longer be valid ... head to se-nse.com for tutorial on how to bypass security and apply patch

Incase u have already done the above , i have found the patch for u ... just rename .txt to .vkp and patch using FAR or SEtool (this ius for k810 R8BA024)
As pointed by k4ce, first check your firmware. Btw, is this a CID 53 phone?

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
Hi brothrs,
I bought a R300 radio phone - which is giving a good performance except the radio part:sad:

The sterio is not working good it keeps on & off specially while I am on car the radio performs worst.
Any update about the performance of the said ph ? Is it normal problm of this model ?

k4ce

Youngling
Hi brothrs,
I bought a R300 radio phone - which is giving a good performance except the radio part:sad:

The sterio is not working good it keeps on & off specially while I am on car the radio performs worst.
Any update about the performance of the said ph ? Is it normal problm of this model ?

i hope u are using original headset ... the fake hpm-70s work real bad wid the radio
u r living in an area that receives good radio signal i hope

now , it could just be the fone itself not doin well ... jus to be on the safe side , use Sony Ericsson Update Service (SEUS) and check if u have the latest firmware ... once u have done that , i hope things will be better ... if there is no improvement after that , there is very little u can do about it ... if can also drop by at sony service centre , but i doubt if they will be of any assistance

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Hi brothrs,

I am not sure if I understand your problem correctly. But my recommendation is to use an original headset (which is used an antenna). Secondly make sure that it is away from sources which may interfere with radio (other wireless devices operating in near same frequency). Third, if the signal strength of the radio waves is low, the phone will automatically switch to Mono. There is nothing you can do about it other than complaining to the radio station to better their service!

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaar I want to do some new experiment with T700..but it got no acoustic driver..No cam drivers

Already copied 15 flash menus..using A2uploader

Got soo many themes....

What else can I do...customization/modding8)

sujoyp

Grand Master
actually I have tried soo many softwares (java based) in T700 which can edit html files..java files...even we can create themes within the mobile...I have tried all

I will give a list of software I am using somebody suggest some more..

1.Bluechat
2. Docviewer
3.Englishmini
4.Gmail
5.Hideme Cam
6.Minicommander
7.MobilePdf
8.MobileRar
9.MobileTar
10.Mobyexplorer
11.Operamini
12.Photoblaster
13.Sun mobile dictionary
14.Sysinfo
15.Winamp(KD player)
16.World Clock
17.Bluetooth File manager

k4ce

Youngling
yaar I want to do some new experiment with T700..but it got no acoustic driver..No cam drivers

Already copied 15 flash menus..using A2uploader

Got soo many themes....

What else can I do...customization/modding8)

u can try any apf or zapf acoustic drivers ... they shud work fine ... not sure how many SEs use 3.2mp cam so cam drivers might be difficult

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Well it doesn't hurt if you put in the wrong driver there, you can always restore from the backup if the old one doesn't work. Go ahead, experiment and post your results here :)

ajayritik

Technomancer
Recently one of my friends accidentally threw his cellphone down due to which display is not visible. What could have gone wrong and how much would the repair cost come to? There is a white screen visible with a crack kind of thing displaye in the corner. The phone as such didnt have any physical damage.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
It could either be the motherboard, or the display. Motherboard costs 1/2 your phone's cost. Display is 1/4 the phone cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom