::sony Ericsson Guru Here::

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
hey iam having problem with k790i
iam unable to open the Application and games (the whole folder) it is Saying "Operation Failed" i master resetted my fone formatted and while i was tryin to update my fone Via SEUS it says i hav the latest software . Some guys here said select update anyway option but there's nothin that kinda option
Help me iam havin problem Or plz guide me any other way i can Re-update my fone's soft
And about sending the fone to customer care its 70km away frm here and it wont happen
these days Plz... Help guys

Guys Plz help Fast...

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
I'm not sure if this link works but give it a try anyways: *gsmhosting.com/vbb/archive/index.php/t-408264.html

Just try manually updating/flashing your phone with the relevant firmware. Take a backup first.

kirayamato

Right off the assembly line
Pls help me
i have sony ericsson w580i phone
i need an alternate Video player for my mobile which enables me to forward and rew the video files :D

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ While the inbuilt player is the best, you can try KMPlayer or Xploreme. They are not the best while they may allow you to do what you want.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
^^ Do we have those softwares for K550i as well?
They are JAVA softwares right? I didnt know that Java softwares had such features like Video/Audio playback. But I guess that it would suffer performance penalties, isnt it. JAVA is pretty scalable but that makes it heavy as well.

Anyways, @infra_red_dude, can you recommend extra softwares for K550i which have
- Video Playback (oops, you already did; KMPlayer and XploreMe)
- Audio Playback (can I get players which allow me to play more formats than supported?)
- Document Viewing (.doc, .ppt, .xls) ??

IronMan.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Yes, they are all Java software. They'll run on most of SE phones (almost all, unless software installation is limited in the phone). Both these software will also do audio playback for you.

For Office files, unfortunately there is no way.

k_blues24

Journeyman
I am confused btw k790, k810i
I want best cam best music and also good browsing exp. K790i is edge phone & k810i is 3G now tell me best option which way 2 go?

yahooo.c0m

Gunner For Ever
Ear-phone needed

:)
Hi ,
I own a K790i and I am looking for a ear-phone to use with my phone. The mic of the bundled ear-phone gave up recently and I am having a tough time talking outdoors as listening volume is very low. Please suggest me a ear-phone for K790i within 1.5K.

Thanks

Soumya

ajayritik

Technomancer
What is the resolution for Sony Ericsson K750i? I have a trouble selecting games for my mobile as I don't know which resolution games suit best for it?

kamarajugadda

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guru! I have been using se p990 for the last one year without any problem, day before yesterday i installed psyloc crystal hindi trial verion program, as my phone has less memory, its not working so , I uninstalled the program immediatley but without disabling hindi( later i gone throught that psyloc site, mentioned disable hindi before uninstall).
After uninstall default english virtual keyboard also vanished. I restarted phone . then ist never opened. its keep on restarting at logo reading status. would you please give me solution? i didnt upgrade firmware after buying.

thanks in advance!
Murali Krihsna
Bangalore

ajayritik

Technomancer
How can I view Word files on my Sony Ericcson k750i? I had downloaded a software called word viewer but I'm unable to open any existing word file using this software. I want to have some application that will allow me to view text/word files on my mobile.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ I think I've posted it somewhere. Its a java app for .doc files. Just search on the forums, I've posted and I'm sure of that.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Dude if you have it on your machine please post it here. I'm not able to find anything in the search in the forums here. Even I had one java application for word but I'm unable to open existing MS Word document in my cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom