Songs similar to the ones by linkin park ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Songs similar to the ones by linkin park ???

like numb,in the end,somewhere i belong....

please suggest...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'd say pick Carnival of Rust by Poets of the Fall. A very melodic tune. It has a good combination of soft vocals & high notes as well. Not extreme voice stretching like Chester does in some of his songs, but it's really an awesome track.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
^i'm sorry but POTF doesnt come close to LP's music.ur best bet would be something like Limp Bizkit,Fear factory,p.o.d,saliva.

but if u want to move to the next level listen to disturbed's "believe" or "ten thousand fists" album

regarding the song similar to those i'd suggest something like demon hunter's deteriorate.

lemme know if u like it

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'm no expert but that was a recommendation & not comparison. Honestly, nothing would touch Linkin Park by a long shot.

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
I'd say pick Carnival of Rust by Poets of the Fall. A very melodic tune. It has a good combination of soft vocals & high notes as well. Not extreme voice stretching like Chester does in some of his songs, but it's really an awesome track.

I had not listened to this song earlier..downloaded it just now and listening it currently Just one word for this track 'AWESOME'. Thanks Ethan

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Anytime buddy. :)

Get the video if you can as well. It's really well done. Very unusual but well directed.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
^guyz stop this mainstream sh1t.also the POTF song is far from awesome.but i know one thing all enrique and emo(i mean love songs) music fans love it.

deteriorate>>>>carnival of rust

sorry u dissapointed me confused!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
For the last time, please stop pushing your own opinions against others choices. If they liked it & enjoyed it, who are you to judge their taste?

Before things take a bad turn, I suggest you better start piling up your list rather than commenting on others recommendations.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
@ratedrsuperstar: stop being a music snob!!!! and mainsteam '****' can be good to.

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
^guyz stop this mainstream sh1t.also the POTF song is far from awesome.but i know one thing all enrique and emo(i mean love songs) music fans love it.

deteriorate>>>>carnival of rust

sorry u dissapointed me confused!

Are I find it Awesome and thanked Ethan for it. Why are you disappointed??

Its not I always like these kind of songs..One thing I always search in a song is the melody..It has to be melodious.. then it may be a love song or rock or ballad or whatsoever..Honestly, I dont like Metal and Rock genre, but its an individual choice after all

Alter Bridge:- broken wings;metalingus;open your eyes.

Alter Bridge:metalingus;broken wings;open your eyes. All very good rock songs.

Last edited:
OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
metalingus is good thanks :)

Lostprophets - rooftops too is good :)

keem them coming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom