monsursound

Broken In
Hey guys, back after a long time.Wishing you happy new year to all of you.I was wondering if there is any good internet usage monitoring software.The function that i need the most is tracking my total data transfer of a month and a session.Please suggest me a good software...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Codebox Software - BitMeter II
I have been using this since a long time , its pretty good.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
You can try NetMeter, if you are running Windows XP. It's a pretty good application running on your PC. Lets you monitor the actual download/upload stats on a daily, weekly, monthly as well as yearly basis. Helps you monitor your network usage history, but sadly, it's not available for Windows Vista or 7.

Rishab2oo

Keep honking I'm reloadin
NetWorkx, it's very small in size , get it here Bandwidth monitor, bandwidth speed test, bandwidth and traffic monitoring tool for Windows

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ +1 for that from me - though the memory use of Networxx is pretty high ( around ~15MB ) - beside usage monitoring it offers other useful features which makes it the best app of it's kind - a must have and highly recommended ;-)

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
+1 for Networx, it's portable and some additional funtionalities as pointed out by Topgear, which make it very useful

Top Bottom