software issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky61938

Right off the assembly line
Trying to uninstall software I believe got software error that says cant find INSTALL.LOG file

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if you have the installer for that software, run it again. you should get 3 option: repair, modify & uninstall. choose uninstall. else try revo uninstaller (free) or your uninstaller (trial).

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
If everything else fails, just goto Program Files, and delete the damn folder.
And remove the shortcuts from Start Menu.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I wouldn't worry about removing it from registry. Registry cleaners from CCleaner or TuneUp Utilities does a good job.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
1. AS ico said Use(and many others) revo uninstaller in advanced uninstall mode to remove it and its files from sytem
2.Then follow Vyom and delete that DAMN folder from programfiles alongwith its shortcut
3.USE ccleaner to remove traces of regisrty entries left behind after all the above tricks!!!
Hope it works!!!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
use these apps
CCleaner
Tuneup 2012
Revo uninstaller

1. AS ico said Use(and many others) revo uninstaller in advanced uninstall mode to remove it and its files from sytem

lol :lol: ico has not posted above...

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
If everything else fails, just goto Program Files, and delete the damn folder.
And remove the shortcuts from Start Menu.

lol.. A great one. This process is better than installing a new software to uninstall another one. And why to bother about registry!! Even uninstalling a software does not remove all the regedit entries. Just run any registry cleaning software once a week or month.

gameranand

Living to Play
lol.. A great one. This process is better than installing a new software to uninstall another one. And why to bother about registry!! Even uninstalling a software does not remove all the regedit entries. Just run any registry cleaning software once a week or month.
But some softwares stores some data in Program data folder and some in other folders which will not be wiped out. So this is the last solution not the solution. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.