So,there was this snake right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
After barbecuing my eyes for nearly an hour while reading that stupid long rant, Better Nate than Lever did read as Better Late than Never.*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/7.png

D

Deleted member 26636

actually there's a whole genre devoted to these kind of stories...read about them here- *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaggy_dog_story

Flake

Linux User
Summary :

Jack, a lonely guy got lost in desert. When he was about to die, he met a snake named Nate.
Nate can talk and fulfill three wishes. Jack's first wish Age, second Health and third wisdom. Nate resides on stone having a Lever. Turning this Lever can end humanity and thanx to Nate, only Jack has power to turn this lever.
Jack goes back to home, visits Nate now and then. Bring him a Laptop too. ;)
After a years, Nate introduced Jack to his son, Sammy. Sammy can talk too. Nate requested Jack to take Sammy for world tour. Nate is thousands of years old and don't want to live anymore. Nate requested Jack to kill him when they will come back from world tour.
When jack and Sammy come back from world tour, Jack lost control of his truck. Truck was going in direction of Lever. Nate is sitting near the Lever too. Jack has 2 options now. Hit Lever and end humanity or hit Nate and kill him.

Well ! Its better Nate than Lever.

No comments about story folks.

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I actually enjoyed it. Interesting if you have 15-20 mins to read, end was going to be some joke i knew, still i kept on reading :D .

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I read the whole damn thing. It was quite interesting but as I was reading the last few lines I realized what the ending would be as I had read the ending line befoe once in a joke. Only that joke was much, much smaller. :p

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@OP, dude, that was bad...I read d whole and...tu mil mujhe...*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/6large.png

WTF was that ........................ all this reading in the middle of the night just for a TYPO ?????? (pun intended) ..........

@ravi: pray to god ki kahi galti se bhi nikat bhavishya me mujhse milna na pade ....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom