sms to customer care eating my balance/money

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^get it back lol

facebook has charged for updates in the past tho and Zenonia has IAP... thought it was something liek that

OP
pramudit

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
Leave them.. Just be careful from next times.. As you might have already learnt and if possible switch to Airtel, I use it and its perfect.. Well, best of luck for next times.. May this never happens to anyone else :D

was on airtel earlier but moved to aircel for cheaper services.... :|

now whats this..... :mad:
i again got balance cut even though i havent used mobile for about 2hours and again this is with a aircel service.... :mad:
now gonna rage aircel customer care.....

koolent

Youngling
i again got balance cut even though i havent used mobile for about 2hours and again this is with a aircel service.... :mad:
now gonna rage aircel customer care.....

Thats something bad :p.. Check your Mobile memory through a valid antivirus or check your memory card through your computer.. BTW Which phn are u using ?

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
i have airtel worst service(good for rich ones) for me.I had 160rs balance in my account,once i just for fun started to use airtel live as default apn(mobile office is correct one) for gprs in mobile...just used for few minutes and net pack was activated already...then also they charged 3rs for 10kb transferred data..i called cc he said use mo as default apn everything will be alright next time it wont happen..then i kept aside my phone next morning b4 going to school i checked balance BANG!!! 150 to 0.02...i never recharged airtel again...

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
This is your app who cutting your balance, I never know android market deducted app cost and related service charges from your mobile account balance. I saw in my brother phone its wired in iPhone we have attached CC or DC to our itunes account. I kindly request you to contact Aircel and explain this thing what is going on and asked for refund.

OP
pramudit

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
its in my signature....
samsung galaxy y....
i did a check with avast but no virus found.....

bassex

Right off the assembly line
apps own service

yes that what they say when i call them..... :(

check out the first sms they sent, when it was there that service is activated.
there they might have mentioned the deactivating procedure too.
this is due to the service registered from the app you might have downloaded, even though u removed the app but your number is registered to the service. Aircel might not have the record of your registration as they'll only have the record of the services they provide.
so there is a definite possibility that the third party service is hogging up your balance.:-?

koolent

Youngling
Just try this once..

Use another SIM Card with some balance for some 2 hrs or so, If the balance is still deducted you have a virus or something, if it does not, its aircel.. :) ;)

As there is background data transferable if its enabled without permission..

Is there a sign on the bar on top of the screen with two arrows? One pointing up and one down.. ?

OP
pramudit

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
ok so i called customer care and i asked them why my balance is deducting everyday and they said its wallpaper service and i then yelled on them like hell, said how did you activated on your own, dont you have to ask customer before doing that..., then I asked them to stop any services activated and then deactivated my net card... :mad:
they are really crap people, now i am porting to bsnl as i cant pay 3rs everyday for nothing....

koolent

Youngling
I mean make sure to check on the services On the other network you are porting to...

BTW, if you are done with this thread, should we close it ?

Top Bottom