Sino-Indian defence expert says Chinese aggresive move is to show off "self-confidence".

nikufellow

In the zone
Nah was just being a bit arrogant - btw i never said we were invincible but neither are they. Having said that firing missiles ain't the solution for such diplomatic issues. Hope the fm's visit does some magic

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
the best way to show the Commies who's boss is not by Nuking them,but by strengthening our border infrastructure(build all weather roads,lay internet cables,and build pucca Outposts and Bases and helipads)

And not shamelessly "Eat" out of the budget for the Army/Airforce*looks at certain cabinet ministers*

and atleast make one country(US or Russia) an Official/Formal Ally.and not behave like Alia Bhatt who isn't sure who she wants to be with

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
dude,make sensible posts.this is India,not the Immortal,Immoral,Invincible Uncle Sam

China's prime beef is located in Beijing. IF successfully nuked, chinese operations will be thrown into disarray for at least a week because prime control rests with a few civillians. But no, even Uncle Sam is not invincible. Why else are they pulling out of Afghanistan in 2014?

Ofcourse, I'm not supporting the idea of nuking Beijing, because that would mean incurring the wrath of the whole planet. If anything, India should make a position where it is china and/or pak that look like aggressors, which would justify any military action that india takes and a lot of the international community would be on our side. I suspect Iran would too because the US is still too scared to completely piss of Pakistan.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
China's prime beef is located in Beijing. IF successfully nuked, chinese operations will be thrown into disarray for at least a week because prime control rests with a few civillians. But no, even Uncle Sam is not invincible. Why else are they pulling out of Afghanistan in 2014?

Ofcourse, I'm not supporting the idea of nuking Beijing, because that would mean incurring the wrath of the whole planet. If anything, India should make a position where it is china and/or pak that look like aggressors, which would justify any military action that india takes and a lot of the international community would be on our side. I suspect Iran would too because the US is still too scared to completely piss of Pakistan.

they are..If US nukes China.all its Lapdogs(UK,France and whole f*cking Europe) will side it,nuking china will be heroic
If India nukes China(that is assuming no slimy greedy brown guy(official/bureaucrat/politician/General) sells us out)UN(read as USA) will impose sanctions on india(assuming China did not obliterate India)and India will be the International "Bad Guy" like Schizophrenic NK and Fanatical Iran

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
they are..If US nukes China.all its Lapdogs(UK,France and whole f*cking Europe) will side it,nuking china will be heroic
If India nukes China(that is assuming no slimy greedy brown guy(official/bureaucrat/politician/General) sells us out)UN(read as USA) will impose sanctions on india(assuming China did not obliterate India)and India will be the International "Bad Guy" like Schizophrenic NK and Fanatical Iran

I don't think Iran is bad. It's just that their religious head is stupid. The president just seems like an excessively US-hating but apparently secular dude. And no, the US will also get sanctions imposed on it if it nukes China. France, UK etc may be it's friends but they wont stand by their friend randomly nuking another country, let alone side with it.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I don't think Iran is bad. It's just that their religious head is stupid. The president just seems like an excessively US-hating but apparently secular dude. And no, the US will also get sanctions imposed on it if it nukes China. France, UK etc may be it's friends but they wont stand by their friend randomly nuking another country, let alone side with it.

What sanctions? :lol: maybe on the level of MMS's "sanction"(we will not play cricket with you).some light sanctions.
any other country........ then the UN(US)'s unholy wrath will fall upon *other* country
Thou shan't import Oil,nor shall anyone buy thy Oil
Thou shall stop receiving Aid
Thou shall not export thy produce to *US crony* International Countries

digit.sh

Journeyman
We haven't breeded 60 crore people in the UP-Bihar-Bengal belt for nothing. Our chances of intruding into Tibet are higher than the Chinese intruding into UPBB belt.

Reminds me of frequent degratory comments ("Biharis", used in a very sick way to describe a class of human beings, who use to live in Bihar.) against the people of Bihar in #krow @freenode. Mind you, jawans from Bihar and Bengal will indeed win a war for us not the Delhie "babus" and ministers. The only reason they might not, is that you Delhi babus took home truck load of money instead of giving them better arms and ammos.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Reminds me of frequent degratory comments ("Biharis", used in a very sick way to describe a class of human beings, who use to live in Bihar.) against the people of Bihar in #krow @freenode. Mind you, jawans from Bihar and Bengal will indeed win a war for us not the Delhie "babus" and ministers. The only reason they might not, is that you Delhi babus took home truck load of money instead of giving them better arms and ammos.

Comon.. We are here to speak against china not here to describe internal matters.. I know there are lot of different mindsets among different ppl from different places.. But when it's national security, WE ARE ONLY INDIANS AND NOT BHAYYA, TAMIL, MARATHI, BIHARI, GUJRATHI N REST ALL...

Last edited:

Sarath

iDota
Instead of nuking them, if we stop buying "Made in China" stuff, then it would have a bigger impact.

(although finding non-chinese alternatives would be a tough call :p )

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Comon.. We are here to speak against china not here to describe internal matters.. I know there are lot of different mindsets among different ppl from different places.. But when it's national security, WE ARE ONLY INDIANS AND NOT BHAYYA, TAMIL, MARATHI, BIHARI, GUJRATHI N REST ALL...

tell that to a southie ;-)
for example
American guy : Vaisakhanandanathan,where are you from
Indian Guy : (with distinct mallu accent) I yam from Kyerala(notice how he does not say, I'm Indian)

OP
icebags

icebags

Technomancer
as per the news, chinese has taken back their troupe and so did india. both reached some sort of negotiation to return to their position before 15th april. the area is somehow said to be disputed, but it kinda feels like indian troops retreated from their own land. in anyways, these two pla men sure travelled a long way from their birthplace to show the red flag to locals ->

India, China end stand off; withdraw troops from DBO sector in Ladakh | Deccan Chronicle

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
for example
Indian Guy : (with distinct mallu accent) I yam from Kyerala(notice how he does not say, I'm Indian)

Seriously?

Kya notice karuun? You just made up an imaginary conversation and what is anyone supposed to notice in it?

While I dont claim that that those particular lines would've never been said, its also equally likely that someone else names his place as Mumbai or Delhi instead of saying India. Would you have missed to *notice* that ?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
That statement was intended as a joke. Not to glorify anyone, neither to demean anyone. If someone took offence, then I'm sorry.

Surprisingly, the 'Delhi babus' aren't really from Delhi.

and btw, most people who make into NDA are from the Punjab-Haryana-Delhi-Northern UP belt. PHD-NorthernUP. Delhi included, the natives. And, our Pakistani brothers on the other side of the border are nothing more than misguided Punjabis.

On a serious note, the first war the people of UPBB belt need to win is against their governments. Bihar and Bengal got screwed because of their own people. Bengal is still getting screwed by Momata didi. Nitish/Bihar is doing a good job now. In comparison, PHHimachalD belt has done good historically and is still doing good. yes, they have also elected corrupt governments, but still governments (and the people) at least did something in 60 years as far as PHHD belt is concerned.

for example
Nothing like that really. I'm sure he'd say "I'm Indian." Most Indians outside India are proud of their nationality. Whether they do anything for the country is a different question.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Re: Sino-Indian defence expert says Chinese aggresive move is to show off self-confidence

wow, my comments quoted many times, but i was just kidding, what else we can do, we have shemale government...

but i watched a story on a news channel on why China is interested in Indian Territory, why they cross mountainous region and cross the border, they are interested in Rivers of India, as most of the Rivers originate form Himalayan glaciers they want that place badly as most of the Tibet is Dry, they have huge population and their future depends on river and natural resources.

Top Bottom