Sify cyber cafe woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
I must admit it Sify's CF's suck.they don't have winxp.they run on low ram.they don't allow users to install anything and once logged off all the data gets cleaned.no firefox no rapidshare hacks.and for many of people like me who don't get he best download speeds.

all i want is all of you to tell me how to just make some basic hacks so atleast programs like firefox and rapidshare hacking programs which require c:can be accesed and installed.

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
download the portable versions of the apps u need, burn them to a cd or put em in ur usb stick and screw the Sify Cyber Cafes lol

hdsk.23

~ Harshdeep ~
y dont u use Reliance web world. It is for much better than sify or any other cafes. Rates r same 24/- rs per hour & unlimited validity with no login charges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Sify mustve deep froze the machines, thats rampant in most've the cafes out here so thats y u cant install anything.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
First of all any1 tell me which rapidshare hack has ever workd whether its sife cafe or ur comp in ur home:rolleyes:...I have tried almost 95 diff hacks and none work:mad:

shaunak

Tux Fan
Get a USB stick, put
>opera [www.opera-usb.com <isnt official>]
>videolan player
>foxit PDF reader
>irfanVeiw32
>protable openoffice

You can even cram DSL[damn small linix if you need an altrenate OS]

Plug in and use :)

@rakeshishere: tried countless hacks myself. They dont work.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
^^^
well why dont u ppl try torrents???
trust me its complete peace of mind:)
i too used this rapidshare but when i tried torrents i forgot this all.

shaunak

Tux Fan
i use torrents now [esp as it is integrated into opera :p ] but most of my data givers [for want of better terms] have no idea about torrents [and the commit the henious crime of using IE :yuck: ] and imm not in the mood to start educating them.

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
U guyess only sad because of minor issue... here in Kolkata i here people loosing their credit card info after useing Sify Iways... too many trjans and other malware....

but reliance till date got some pretty good security...

knight17

In the zone
I just install opera from mu USB stick it is very easy, if you want to download torrents that too is possible with Opera.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Yes with opera 9.xx, it has integrated BitTorrent client. So, you can download torrent files with opera.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
gary4gar said:
^^^
well why dont u ppl try torrents???
trust me its complete peace of mind:)
i too used this rapidshare but when i tried torrents i forgot this all.
Same thing I wanted to say. I don't know why you ppl like rapidshare. I've never used rapidshare and I seriously don't think I miss anything.

About these cyber cafes.. They are a bunch of honchos. They install the possible condoms for the pc with the 256mb or worst even 128mb ram. We really can't blame them. The mofos who come there to drool over babes in worlds*x.com and click all the possible ads. My PC has 128mb ram, come and see how fast my windows is. Heck my PC ran with 64mb ram also.

OP
R

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
thnx for opera.I wish digit publishes this do that those ***holes can do something abt this rather than making ads and fooling ppl.

rapidleecher works fine for me at home.

can you suggest a download accelerator without a setup like how vlc player runs without a setup so that i can put it on my 1 gig usb drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom