Show off your workstation/gaming setup/console setup

Calling one calling all!!

Post pics of your workstation / gaming setup or your console setup. We have got a desktop screen show but no thread to actually show off your whole setup.

Along with the pics post a short write up , like the config, when u bought it and any other relevant info! A name for it will also be appreciated.

Will post mine later, my room is a horrible mess now. :D

Got the idea from Lifehacker .

Shiva

- - - Updated - - -

What?? None of you want to show off?? Surprising!!! :D

Shiva

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

Attachments

• xmeh35.jpg
    xmeh35.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 221

axxoindia

Broken In
my 5 year old pc

*i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s500/axxoindia/IMG_2167_zps92e49319.jpg

*i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s500/axxoindia/IMG_5677_zps6c178ce6.jpg

*i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s500/axxoindia/IMG_5670_zps3c59b812.jpg

*i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s500/axxoindia/ggg_zpsa721b539.jpg

*i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s500/axxoindia/IMG_5641.jpg

Sarath

iDota
One for console > *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show-off/174868-post-your-console-gaming-setup-pics-here.html

One for PCs > *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show-off/149356-post-your-complete-rig-pictures.html

One for desktops > *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show-off/160343-showoff-your-desktop-thread.html

The first two are a little old aren't they???the third is only desktop screens. Please let this thread remain .

- - - Updated - - -

@axxoindia, awesome pics!! Specs?.

Shiva

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Setup 1:-
Single Player Max performance.

*i57.tinypic.com/s4u9vp.jpg

Setup 2:-
Rivals.

*i59.tinypic.com/23toxav.jpg

Setup 3:-

Multiple player, Max competition.

*i60.tinypic.com/zjb2up.jpg

@seamon

Nice setup, By the way, is that ur TV?? It looks very small. If not where is it?? My GPU will come by Monday ( I hope :) ) will post my setup then.

Shiva

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
It didn't come up the way I wanted it to come, but it will do:
*i.imgur.com/lnXYmB7.jpg
The system will be upgraded in the future, and add another rig for typing articles/news for my site and TweakTown. The space towards the right will be used by a light tent. or else I'll put something else.

Awesome .... I liked the table a lot ! BTW I have seen reviews on your site ... the products you review yourself ? if yes, then do you return them back or keep it with you ?

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
If yes, then do you return them back or keep it with you ?

They're review samples, so all of them go back and goes to others for reviewing. Few stuff comes from other countries so they stay behind, whereas few more are stuff like prototypes, pre-production stuff where I give them my opinion to improve on stuff. Excluding me, there are 3 reviewers- 2 in India and 3rd in US.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Can't you just keep stuff you like ? or you get some discounts on products ?
I am not interested in doing that way. Some do that, but I don't. Not that I am judging such people, but as far I've seen how 1-2 forum contributors do it, I don't want to trade it off for being an independent and honest reviewer. I even plan to buy a new test rig out of my own money. What I am doing is because I want to do, something that's happening for 4 years and counting! :). Just like one of the contributors of my site who said 'one of the best part in reviewing is that you know how much crap others are spinning!'- and its true.

There are few times when I've asked for something very specific because I don't get it easily here, or if a company has lot of samples in their hands and they wish to give it away no strings attached to clear up their space.

I am not interested in doing that way. Some do that, but I don't. Not that I am judging such people, but as far I've seen how 1-2 forum contributors do it, I don't want to trade it off for being an independent and honest reviewer. I even plan to buy a new test rig out of my own money. What I am doing is because I want to do, something that's happening for 4 years and counting! :). Just like one of the contributors of my site who said 'one of the best part in reviewing is that you know how much crap others are spinning!'- and its true.

There are few times when I've asked for something very specific because I don't get it easily here, or if a company has lot of samples in their hands and they wish to give it away no strings attached to clear up their space.
Nice,BTW how do you earn ?? they give you money after reviewing ? how you ask them for products you want to review ???

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Nice,BTW how do you earn ?? they give you money after reviewing ? how you ask them for products you want to review ???

lol why would they give me money? They do it because they want coverage and I do it to review stuff and point out the facts. If its good, I say its good and if its bad, I say its bad- and hopefully they take it as a feedback (Now, most do!). I get money from adsense. More viewerbase, provided they whitelisted my website in their adblock, more ad revenues. Besides, I work as a news reporter for TweakTown as well.

I just ask. Sometimes they approach me, sometimes I do.

Top Bottom