Should ganesh immersion be allowed??

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
mediator said:
Absolutely wrong!! and religion....a set of rules...and that too pre-decided?? How absurd! and totally obscure!! Did Lord Krishna write these rules. Did Jesus or Prohpet Muhammad wrote these rules ad told my religion is christianity or Islam...and u must follow these rules?? Did Krishna told I'll be preaching hinduism...and u shud write the syllabus for it?? Think again!!

Yes, religion is indeed a set of rules made, pre-decided, must be followed. Those rules are true to extremity, withtout an ounce of doubt. Not telling about any other religion, cos I have absolute 0 knowledge about them, not completely unaware, though. Now, rules are not *writing the last post's line* what u or me or so called Jihadi's or Communists brags about and tries to implement on others, they are set of rules defined and must be followed, written only in the Holy Book, Quran *for Islam*, other have their holy followings too. The rules are set in such a manner, which upon being followed, will truly let a human live the best life. Am sure every religion does have a set of rules like for ex: Respect, Truth, Help, Prayers, No Back/bad bites, Fear of the almighty, and all.

mediator

Technomancer
yamaraj said:
You've a very messed up idea of what spirituality and religion are. Philosophy,
morality, conscience, faith and guilt aren't even remotely concerned with
religions or spirituality.
Ok long now.....lemme tell the defn of sprituality!
Spirituality is nothing but knowing urself, ur surrounding, what is right, what shud be done, and we shud live! If u know urself...then u'll have faith in urself! U'll know ur positives and negetives and then be able to jusdge ur complete ability! So u see Morality,conscience,faith and guilt are just steps of ladders to completely know urself and know how to live life!

yamaraj said:
Mankind was never spiritual. Religions are a veil for those who cannot afford
to be rational. Religions are nihilistic.
Wow again u started day dreaming like Arjun singh...huh?? That Religious people are fool, religion is stupid, muslims are craps and ur the BEST?? Wow its actually opposite!

U know what......ur biggest problem is that u see negetive in every system and person!

yamaraj said:
Why did 'worshipping penis' sound so funny to you? If you're a Hindu, you must
have bowed before one at least once in your life. Granted, it was not mine or
yours own, but it was a penis indeed! What's so funny? I made a valid and
serious point and your blew it away in a laugh. Because you didn't have any
answer?

Cool....u wanna start debate on that now?? o ahead open another thread if u have the GUTS!!
So u say u have bowed to ur penis ?? Huh.....man from what species are u??
In ur school when a teacher asks u something.....u give examples of ur reproductive organs?? DONt u have somethng better?? Ur mind is so full of s_hit because of this thats why u arent spiritual at all. And thats why u keeep making CASTLES IN AIR...that ur the best and muslims are the worst, born killers!
neways it has been proven by ur stupid westerners that ppl who think they are the best are indeed psychos and mentally challenged!

yamaraj said:
Hinduism is as old as the Earth itself? Should I recommend a mental clinic?
U may....but for urself! Neways there is a clinic called "sablok clinic" for ppl like u only!

yamaraj said:
Calling me a psycho only because I showed you a mirror? Accept it or not, but
many so called spiritual people will only preach after a session of kababs and
liquor. Go, become a vegetarian first and then talk to me about spirituality and
violence. Your parents are gods? Happy human worshipping!
Oh yes! Mah parents are GOD for me...undoubtedly! Didnt ur mother gave birth to u....or u were born sislerian?? Dont u worship her for giving u life as human?? Or u mock her for that.....that this is stupid and u dont blieve in ur mother......she's trying to use a tool to cover u...and all sort of crap u uttered of ur pscycho brain?

yamaraj said:
So I'm not a Hindu anymore only because I refute your false claims of superiority
of Vedas over the Western science? Ah, I forgot ...this Internet and your PC
was also developed by some baba 3000 years ago. Grow up! Accept the hard truth.
Huh, they didnt need to! Ever heard of "Telepathy" dear? I have experienced it....may be u can if may become spiritual! Ever heard of Reiki?? Ever heard of hypnotism? Ur western counterparts are still trying to learn this wehn our spiritual leaders were perfect at it 1000s of years ago! And what is internet and PC.....do u actually need it to survive in this world?? Is i something u cant live without??
Anyways u call urelf hindu sometimes and sometimes u call urself a psycho or non-religious?
Decide what u wanna call urself first dood!!

yamaraj said:
Spiritual highness and Ramdev? Pardon me, but he makes such stupid claims
that I cannot take him seriously anymore. He belongs to the modern baba
breed, that spreads FUD and cares more for their bank accounts. Yoga curing
Cancer and AIDS? Must be on cracks!
Are trying to time pass in this fight club?? Do have a proof or some sting opertion that u done...to prove this? Or ur again in ur pyscho world .....having dreams! That this is wrong that is wrong...and I'm the best!! Some biharis are known to live in such psycho world!!!

yamaraj said:
Aryabhatta didn't take Saturn-5 to the moon. Vedas didn't provide you the TV,
fridge, cars, bikes, radio, planes, ships, computers, Internet. Don't make laughable
claims. Like I said before, you're still living in a dreamworld. Wake up!

Ever heard of "Divya drishti" on which whole mahabarat is based?? Dont say now this is crap and by some stupid person.....U'll be making a serious mockery of urself dood!
If u werent in that era...doesnt give u right to say that it was a story!!
Neways what proof do u have that ur a descendent of ur forefathers??

Planes?? Yes u had planes in those eras and they used travel with speed of mind....and so no question of bikes or cars !! I know u'll say this is crap..I wont mind! U study haman psychology...then u must be knowing human doesnt believes in thngs he dont sees from his eyes! Urs is a classic case!!

Fridges?? Do Tribals die if they dont have fridge?? Cmon that was soooooo childish!! Ever heard of preservatives?? Go read bio books then! Some biharis are known to be ignorant and then also uttering psycho stuff...thinking they are the best and whateva they are doing and saying is the best and correct!

yamaraj said:
Also, you've no idea what institutionalization is. Schools, colleges, military and
jails do suppress one's individuality. You don't have to respond to every point
I make, just because you can. Think before you write.
Boy....ur every point is quotable and I like to quote ur psycho stuff! U urself are making a mockery of urself here...why dont give others a chance then to do that for u ??

__Virus__ said:
Yes, religion is indeed a set of rules made, pre-decided, must be followed. Those rules are true to extremity, withtout an ounce of doubt. Not telling about any other religion, cos I have absolute 0 knowledge about them, not completely unaware, though. Now, rules are not *writing the last post's line* what u or me or so called Jihadi's or Communists brags about and tries to implement on others, they are set of rules defined and must be followed, written only in the Holy Book, Quran *for Islam*, other have their holy followings too. The rules are set in such a manner, which upon being followed, will truly let a human live the best life. Am sure every religion does have a set of rules like for ex: Respect, Truth, Help, Prayers, No Back/bad bites, Fear of the almighty, and all.

Hey bro I already told...Jihadism and communism is a work of some psycho minds who are ignorant themselves, lost there spirituality!!
Like u I also dont know abt other religion....but I certainly dont know if there are rules in Hinduism!! If there are rules...then please do TELL ABOUT A FEW RULES if they exist!!

There may be beliefs like the post u started here.....but thats all created by humans only! Did Ramji say to start DIwali when arived back to ayodhya.....Its only us who do that!
Thats why I said immersions shud be done by religious leaders to support tradition. Otherwise I also wud have supported ban! But if there shud be ban than all such beliefs in all the religions shud be banned!

But I guess this debate turned into a religious(mentally blessed) and non-religious(pyschos) debate!

Neways here we Baba Ram dev who cured a 10000s of ppl overnight and the count of cured still increasing exponentially! And then we have a psycho here...who says thats Baba Ramdev is unreal and alls a crap and I'm the best!
I dunno if he even listens to doctors when they cure! I think he asks them question about there identity then and whether they have a proof of what they r doing! My god what if he asked qustion to his own parents to prove they r really his!!

Heyyyyy @yamaraj ... please try to see positives in every thing. Dont be like Arjun Singh.......or your future will be in a terrible mess! Dont take it as a preaching...but atleast do it for once!

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
I think both yamaraj and mediator are being rude, but I'm just curious about one thing......how is yamaraj being like arjun singh lol

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
@mediator
Listen you crazy $hit fsck. Stop talking about my parents. And you need a
strong lesson in English. Despite of me having told you repeatedly about the
Hindu god Shiva and his fame as the Penis God worldwide, you're stuck with
my penis. I've seen many stupid people, but your stupidity is just infinite.

Watch your tongue as you speak! Stop calling me a psycho repeatedly. I'm
reporting your post to the moderators. You shove your religion and spirituality
up your rear, and be happy. I'm out of this nonproductive discussion with a
derailed and unstable person.

BTW, non-religious people are not psychos as you've been singing all along.

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
will you people stop fighting.....oh wait, "fight club" lol

Look Mediator, it is a common misconception that non-religious people are psychos. There are many many many atheists who have served Humanity greatly. And like I said before, the overwhelming majority of all criminals are religious.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
@led_shankar
What's with him repeatedly calling me a 'psycho' and referring to my penis, when
I actually referred to Shiva's lingam? His mental instability is is incredible!

Even many noted feminists have written about the male chauvinism and its
effect on the religion. They are reluctent to bow before a human genital, which
is what I actually referred to. And this pitiful person translates it into me
worshipping my own genitals? I'm speechless.

mediator

Technomancer
led_shankar said:
but I'm just curious about one thing......how is yamaraj being like arjun singh lol
Coz he was saying anything that came outta his mind about Baba ramdev...like arjun singh says abt reservation without even knowing what OBCs are and who actually OBCs are!!

yamaraj said:
Islam doesn't prohibit violence, terror, revenge or jihad. This type of statements
are being issued by some Muslims to take away the focus on real problems of
Islam. They're spreading FUD, and unfortunately the international media plays
along. The very foundation of Islam is hatred and violence.
The very foundation? Report to mods.....but take a look at ur own posts dood!

U just got annoyed because hurt ur sentiments and mocked u of ur stupidity! And what all u did in this club throughout?? Called Hindu gods crappy people, muslim foundation as based on hatred and violence?? U hurt religious sentiments of some people. Ur creating communal tensions here!
I just tried to stabilise ur mentality...I knwo it hurt u! But u hurt everyone's religious sentiments....here! I know u only care abt urself.....and dont care about anyone else. Thats why I say to u to learn respects others beliefs toooo!
Its ok to bring ur viewpoints here.....but dont hurt others religious sentiments by calling em crappy ppl or whateva u said!
I also dont favour ganesh immersions.....or beliefs like that. But I have learnt to respect others beliefs.....and thats why from the very start.....I just said that only religious ppl shud do ganesh immersions and that too with statues made of eco-friendly material! I'm completely against Killings of animals in name of religion.
But something like Diwali, ID, Ganesh immersions that can make ppl happy shudnt be made fun off...but shud be tried to celebrate in less damaging way! Ganesh immersions make ppl unite and make em happy.....thats why I support it!
I can understand u dont believe in gods.....but Dont u bring sweets to ur parents on auspicious religious days...to make them happy?? Whats wrong in making others happy for such beliefs ?? Is it hard to give up ur own view points and surrender ur atitude to make others happy??

yamaraj said:
Stop talking about my parents.
U got soooo angry. I can understand. But I was just trying to give an analogy! I know u love ur parents....sorry if I hurt ur feelings!
Just like u love ur parents.....many people dont wanna give up there beliefs!

yamaraj said:
Watch your tongue as you speak! Stop calling me a psycho repeatedly. I'm
reporting your post to the moderators. You shove your religion and spirituality
up your rear, and be happy. I'm out of this nonproductive discussion with a
derailed and unstable person.
I knew u wud wud somepoint sooner or later. I cud have too....from the very start when u started making fun of religious sentiments of people here calling them s*** and craps and all! I cud have told u to mind ur language. But I just wanned to show you a point!!

DID U UNDERSTAND NOW??
Please dont hurt others religious sentiments here! Thats all I ask!

Neways to give u mah viewpoints at the end.....as it seems ur already quitting.......Lemme tell.....Religion is no different then spirituality!
If some person ask u what is ur caste? then
1. If the person is child.....he's probably asking u ur surname!
2. If the person is an aged man....he's probably asking u ur roots...whether ur a brahmin, kshatryiya etc!
3. If the person is a youth ...then he may be asking u whether ur general type or OBC!!

So u see it I really doesnt matter to me...if same is applied to religion! Many people see religion as organization.

But if u ask me....I say religion is just another name for spirituality. I'm from arya samaj. We too dont believe in gods! But we see all the people in name of whom religion has been started as wise people....who attained some sort of extreme spirituality!! We dont follow anyone. But to help gain our own spirituality we look at the teachings of these wise men! For us Swami Vivek Anand is no less than Lord Krishna!
I dunno if GITA was really spoken by some powerfull,divine GOD. But whatever he(LORd KRISHNA) spoke, has a sense of extreme wisdom!!

Now as for rules....I'm still clueless what rules are there in Hinduism??

So try to maintain ur ethics in forums and everywhere u go! Stop hurting others religious sentiments! If it gives them happiness then just forget what u think for a while!
But in extreme conditions like people drinking sea water like today.....try to explain them the hazards of it!
An auspicious religious day shud be enjoyed fully even if u dont have faith in it...atleast it gives a holiday! But it shud be taken care off or looked into if it destroys the life of others....be it animal or human or environment!!

Sorry for calling u a BIHARI, and dragging and comparing ur parents like that.......forgive me! BUT ATLAST U SHUD APOLOGISE TOO TO ALL THE PEOPLE U HURT RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS OF!

If u still wanna debate...then be my guest...I'm always ready for debates!! But dont as i said hurt others sentiments.......... !!!

MODS maye close the thread now......as it has quite entertained me.....but got off the topic and turned into a sentimental war !! Do u agree @yamaraj,@led_shankar, @Virus bro?? Or shud we continue a little still??

EPEACE!!

Last edited:

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
I agree yamaraj was unfair to not respect other people's beliefs (I think I've mentioned this before)...

@mediator: Hinduism, interestingly enough, is a bit of an anomaly in religions. Of late, though, it has been becoming more and more mainstreamised etc. but the Hindu concept of religion is different from the Abrahamic (Christian, Jewish, Muslim) religions. Even then, the word (religion, specifically, Hinduism) has different connotations when used in personal and social contexts.

@yamaraj: See, the issues concerning religion that become adverse are *not* systematic; they are systemic....If you ban religion, other forms of "idol worship" replace it. Like the way people worshipped dictators in the Soviet. Also, remember a man named Periyar? He used to smash idols of Gods and burn their portraits to oppose idol worship. But now, people in the South worship his idols!

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
@led_shankar
In my opinion, it is only fair to shatter people's belief as it is to spread blind
and bad faith. I'm all against idol worshipping of any kind. But Hindus go even
further! They worship living people. This is something I have no respect for.

I agree with you that some problems are indeed systemic. But there are ways
to eradicate them still. Yes, I've heard of Periyar Ramaswami and consider him
a real hero for his persona. It's bad that people don't want to understand or
learn anything. They choose to follow blindly, and I condemn them for that.

See how Buddha called for 'Appa deepo bhava'. But the blind followers made a
religion out of him. I have deep respect for him for his chosen path of wisdom
and search for the truth. It's not the heros like Rama, Krishna or Buddha that
I'm against, it's the foolish masses.

Last edited:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Reason for the thread being locked? The thread had started to tread dangerous ground with accusations and counter-accusations, some down right degrading. Both the parties are to be blamed. So much so that I am tempted to delete whole posts all together. However, that would be a shame as much of the discussion had valid points intermingled with things that should not have been said. Thats the only reason why the offending posts havn't been completely deleted yet. The thread has been locked just to avoid any more of what we have already witnessed.

If the members wish to revive the thread, they will have to THEMSELVES edit their offending posts. Only after the personal attacks have been edited out, will this thread will be unlocked by anyone from the Mod Team. Please remember, racial attacks are taken very seriously here and members indulging in them can be ejected from the forum without much fanfare. So I would request everyone here to take a look at their posts and see if what they have said could have been avoided. If yes, then please edit it. The thread will be under review for some time and inaction on your part will result in some harsh measures being adopted by us here.

Now its upto you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom