Should ganesh immersion be allowed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
Dramatic? Care to point where?
You have heard of that Hyderabadi Sai baba, haven't you? His 'fame' hasn't
faded away yet, and millions worship him as if he were a living deity. Shameful!

Religions can be banned. They are not one of the inherent properties of a
natural life. Also, most religious people don't take religions as seriously as you
think they do. If not, how do you justify change of religions? How do such people
grow sudden disbelief in the gods and religion they've been following all their lives?

IMHO, the existence of gods and religions is irrelevent to the human life.

mediator

Technomancer
Wohoooooo.....@Yamaraj......seems ur in action now....may be we can talk then!!
u dont belive in religion...still have a name registered as yamaraj?? Dont say its cool to have such a name now!! That wud be hilarious!
Just because they preach religion u dont follow religious leader. Anyways how u define religion?? And religious leaders?? Please give me ur definition instead from some links.

yamaraj said:
I recommend you read works of Bertrand Russell and others who understand the
human mind and its complexities.
Wow first u say u dont follow anyone....then u say read works of some englishman! Why do u need to read the works of englishman...just because the prefix religious is not attached to him??
See man spitituality comes from within and wiseness ....and wiseness comes from experience. i donno how old are u to be called spiritual or wise.......but these religions are nothing but compilation of these spiritual thoughts only.

yamaraj said:
'Any' implied god(s) or religions. I do have faith in myself.
yamaraj said:
I do not have any faith. I do not believe in destiny or luck. I have absolutely
no beliefs whatsoever. And I do not subscribe to any religion.
Which quote of urs is true? Which faith line is true??

If u have faith then u either have it or not have it. Make up ur mind first!!

U talk that religious leaders are crap and are money minded.......AGREED most are!! But NOT ALL and they dont deserve to be called leaders in any sense. I dunno if u have explored life or not.....whether u have surpassed the mountains of kedarnath......but once in ur life time go there....if u have courage to climb those mountains....ur thoughts will be revived!
There was one religious hindu man...with long beard and orange clothes. We got lost someplace in the evening....and that man helped us all the way and didnt ask for a single penny...just a glass of water!! AND u say ALL reigious leaders are greedy. I pity u!
U havent seen real religious leaders then!

yamaraj said:
Heaven is nothing to me. Heaven and Hell are devised by people who have to
resort to extreme ends of any problem. It was a simple and effective tool to
keep greedy people in line with morality. It has no meaning now.
Wow ur thoughts?? or some novel copycat?? Looks like lines from the biography of some frustrated man!
Neways if u see day, then u'll see night......if u experience sorrow , u'll experience happiness. How will u tell what is night,sorrow if there were no day,happiness??
Thats not something only religious leaders preach....thats something ur parents also do teach. U'll say ur parents teachings is a crap now and that they r fools who have devised simple and effective tool to keep people in line with morality????

Its Ok to have ur thoughts.....but dont call other ppl thoughts or teachings which they have accumulated iver the years of pain,suffering and observation+facts or ur own thoughts will be made a mockery of!! I pity u if u dont listen to others....and try to say that ur right!!
But I think u havent really met a spiritual leader or a religious leader!!

yamaraj said:
I'm not against spirituality, but
I strongly oppose to organized religions and stupid spiritual leaders who have
little clue what they are talking about.
Thats why I say u havent met any real religious leader. U say u have read GITA......Lets see....can u tell the difference between spiritality and religion?? Please quote in ur own terms instead of taking help from some stupid site!! That wud be taking help from some religious leader in ur terms then!!

yamaraj said:
I have read Gita, and I understand it's above the religion in its teachings.
I had finished reading both Ramayana and Mahabharata before I turned 11, BTW.
Sanskrit was my favorite subject in school. I'm not against spirituality, but
I strongly oppose to organized religions and stupid spiritual leaders who have
little clue what they are talking about.
Soo what r u trying to accompish?? A brand new religion of ur own??

yamaraj said:
But if you think that desiring Worldly pleasures is pitiful, then you're on shaky
grounds. Gita falls flat on its face here. Desires are not bad themselves. What
really matters is how you chase your desires and dreams. 'All Karma and no
desires' is easy to preach, but impossible to practise. You cannot expect a
lowly human being to work hard all day and have no pleasures at all. Do you?
U say u read GITA!! And still u trying to mix WORLDY desires with dreams,aims??
Man ur toooooooooo confused! i dont think u have read GITA properly!!

To be honest...I am also against religious leaders who talk crap all the time and they shud be hanged for that. But I also stronlgy support the rel. leaders who know what they r talking of,help others and know spirituality.

i respect ur thoughts.......u have a personal outlook...which i appreciate. But from ur posts it seems ur too confused or having some sort of enmity with some greedy religious leaders who may have harrassed u.
If dont wanna listen to GITA or real religious leaders ...then please dont! But atleast listen to ur parents. I can tell u dont even listen to ur parents....or u wont be posting such stuff like this!

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
religion is not an inherent property of humans, but it is a natural tendency of societies. I never believed people (as individuals) take religion that seriously, but societies do.

And your argument about conversions makes no sense. That just means they believe more in the philosophy of the religion into which they are converting.

And you still do not understand the merit of respecting other people's philospophical viewpoints.

@mediator: and that thing about respect goes for you too.

Last edited:

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
@led_shankar
Societies do not need religions to exist. In fact, there were societies long
before there was any religion. A society is formed on the foundation of mutual
needs. Even some animal species are very social, but they are not religious.
I'll recite again what I've been saying all along: Religions are not necessary.

Why my argument about religion conversion makes no sense to you? People are
never interested in philosophies of their respective religions. All they want is
some capable deity to fullfil their desires. How many Hindus, do you think, have
read and understand Vedas and other scared texts? Very few, IMHO.

I do not have to respect religions and religious people just as most don't respect
mentally ill.

I think we've finally reached to a shared conclusion that religions are not
necessary at all?

@mediator
My nick name has nothing to do with religions at all. As I've stated in previous
posts, I studied both Hindu epics in my childhood. I found that Yamaraj was
one of the most powerful characters of the Hindu life drama, yet he has never
received due credit. I assumed a mythological name to remind myself that
death is the ultimate reality and propagator of life.

I do not 'follow' Russell. I've read most of his works and admire his knowledge.
I have nothing against an Englishman. In fact, I think the British should be
admired for getting us rid of the Mughal Monarchy and for proper legal and
political (thiough corrupted by now) systems. They should also be praised for
integrating the smaller states into a sigle unified country.

For the record, I have read all types of both religious and non-religius books.
And I formed my own opinion about the ways of life and this World. Also, I
don't think my age has to do anything with my wiseness or experience, because
I was reading Sanskrit texts when my school mates were after comics and when
I decided to become a vegetarian at the age 17, my whole family followed suit.
Mind you, the change was not because of any god or religion, but a personal
compassion developed over the years for other living beings. But since you
asked for it, I'm 24.

What is faith? Even the famous serial killers had faith in themselves that whatever
they were doing was perfectly alright. I don't need that much faith; not even
in myself.
Faith isn't based on facts, it is based on belief. And beliefs can never be judged
rationally. This is called blind faith.
When I stated I didn't have any faith, it was meant for both blind and religous
faiths.

The Hindu religious person you encountered was in fact a Sanyasi. A kind I have
much respect for. Not everyone has the courage and curioucity to leave everything
behind in search of oneself. They are not religous necessarily.

English novel copycat? Surely not! Those are my own expressions, and if you
think they're readable enough, I may as well throw in some effot into writing.
How do you tell right from wrong? What if there were no laws, would is still be
moral to kill somebody and get away with it without remose or guilt? What's
your definition of morality and guilt, and how do you deal with it?

In the times of happiness and grief, I only have to remind me of my importance.
That my life is no more important than the life on an oyster. That no joy lasts
forever and there are more griefs to come.

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
I don't mean societies 'need' religions to exist, I'm saying that they 'tend' to form religious outlooks. It probably has something to do with division of labour (at an analogous level) - leave philosophy to some, others can just follow.

Of course, those who confuse morality with religion probably don't realise that 97% of convicted prisoners are theists.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Yamaraj said:
Like I said before, I don't have any faith and belief. None whatsoever in
Communism, and Marx is not my prophet. I do agree with him most of the times,
but that doesn't make me a Communist. I have my own philosophy of life.

LOL that is just like saying I am not a nenveg tho I do eat nonveg food.

mediator

Technomancer
Hey man I told u to first tell the definition of religion and religious leaders. Next I asked u deifference between religion and society. I dont see it. I see ur overshadowed and much excited by your own thoughts........but this is a fight Club, not a place to write only ur view points endlessly. Take a break and read all mah views too.
I also asked difference between "Worldy pleasures" and desires/aims. Where is it?
Did I ask too much that it will sack u of ur thoughts??

yamaraj said:
Societies do not need religions to exist. In fact, there were societies long
before there was any religion. A society is formed on the foundation of mutual
needs. Even some animal species are very social, but they are not religious.
I'll recite again what I've been saying all along: Religions are not necessary.
Again what is religion for u? Some sort of commercial organization or a mass movement?? huh

yamaraj said:
Why my argument about religion conversion makes no sense to you? People are
never interested in philosophies of their respective religions
Amuzing....when did religion conversion....got in the debate?? U changed the topic!!
Next "philosophy of religion" ?? Whats that?? I headr of philosophy of life..but religion??

yamaraj said:
All they want is
some capable deity to fullfil their desires.
How do u know?? Well lemme tell u a story ........
There was a man who got stuck in a flood. He cud have escaped. But relied on God. A helicopter came to help him. But he didnt go..thought God will come. Then a boat came...but he didnt go...thought god will come. And eventually perished.
What do u make out of the story?? What is God?? Inner enlightenment,wiseness or some super hero?? Well the crappy people u say that must have come on earth are no more than wise ppl who must have come on earth.
Well if there is something like superhero...then we are yet to witness it! I dont think we can all live to see the LAST AVATAR of LORD VISHNU.

yamaraj said:
I do not have to respect religions and religious people just as most don't respect
mentally ill.
Ur Having so much spiritual thoughts of ur own...and yet u dont call urself religious. Thats why I ask u to go and revise the difference between religoun and spiritaulity.
Here u are indirectly saying that u dont trust anybody, their thoughts and yourself are mentally ill. Is it? I hope not. Ur are very very confused about religion.

You say u study sanskrit (appreciated), mentioned the word Vedas (Good), told us U read GITA but at the end say the avtars were crappy people??

Once again I ask u to read GITA properly.....a full fledged GITA....not less than 1000 pages with expressive images. Take it from ur elders.
You say u read all that at the age of 11. Did u study in gurukul?? If u had u havent dared to said anything like in above post of urs and defame gurukul!
I see how much u cud have read and understood at the age of 11. A small NCERT textbook is not enough to teach you GITA. Please go home and study real GITA.

yamaraj said:
I think we've finally reached to a shared conclusion that religions are not
necessary at all?
ALas! Again I ask u what is religion?? And diff bet religion and spirituality!
Well to be more precise....a person not having religion is like an animal who's soul task is to eat others and spread violence. I see thats why maoists are such nuisance!
Now if u talk about terrorists...or religious terrorists.....Then they are not religious in first place. They have lost all the spirituality and respect for others. They are just like beasts with no brains.

yamaraj said:
I do not 'follow' Russell. I've read most of his works and admire his knowledge.
And where did he gather his knowledge from? Is it different from the knowledge of spiritual or religious leaders??
To be more frank.....we hindus lost our real knowledge of VEDAS somewhere in between in some era in the history. If we havent then u wudnt be praising the work of that Englishman. We wudnt be learning the all the Maths theorams and facts written and proposed by Englishman in first place. That was the power of VEDAS. But the world is witnessing the power of RIG VEDA that is being revived by SWAMI RAM DEV. I'll seriously pity u if u call him crappy person too!

yamaraj said:
I have nothing against an Englishman. In fact, I think the British should be
admired for getting us rid of the Mughal Monarchy and for proper legal and
political (thiough corrupted by now) systems. They should also be praised for
integrating the smaller states into a sigle unified country.
Totally Agreed! I can write endlessly about that the Mughal period was a period of destruction to the country and though the englishmen ruled ...they helped revive our country.

yamaraj said:
For the record, I have read all types of both religious and non-religius books.
And I formed my own opinion about the ways of life and this World. Also, I
don't think my age has to do anything with my wiseness or experience, because
I was reading Sanskrit texts when my school mates were after comics and when
I decided to become a vegetarian at the age 17, my whole family followed suit.
Mind you, the change was not because of any god or religion, but a personal
compassion developed over the years for other living beings. But since you
asked for it, I'm 24.
It seems ur having hard time confessing...but ur being religious urself that way!!

yamaraj said:
What is faith? Even the famous serial killers had faith in themselves that whatever
they were doing was perfectly alright. I don't need that much faith; not even
in myself.
Practise makes man perfect. So a serial killer is very different from first time killer. Ask a first time killer and tell me if he doesnt have a motive for killing! On other hand serial killers dont need motive. Like I said they are just like beasts.
U say u studied works of that ENGLISHMAN abt human psychology.....and u still give such stupid example??

yamaraj said:
Faith isn't based on facts, it is based on belief. And beliefs can never be judged
rationally. This is called blind faith.
When I stated I didn't have any faith, it was meant for both blind and religous
faiths.
A child going for examinations has faith that he'll top. Now does that comes from or based on some belief?? or is it his knowledge?? What has blind faith to do here?? Can u ELaborate??

yamaraj said:
The Hindu religious person you encountered was in fact a Sanyasi. A kind I have
much respect for. Not everyone has the courage and curioucity to leave everything
behind in search of oneself. They are not religous necessarily.
Ur again confused!! See da defn bhayaji!! and the diff i asked!!

yamaraj said:
English novel copycat? Surely not! Those are my own expressions, and if you
think they're readable enough, I may as well throw in some effot into writing.
How do you tell right from wrong? What if there were no laws, would is still be
moral to kill somebody and get away with it without remose or guilt? What's
your definition of morality and guilt, and how do you deal with it?
If such were the situation..then u wont be here in first place debating without knowing what religion is!! Dont u think its spiritaulity or religion that tells us that one shud have self-esteem,ethics and it wrong to kill?? Humans have got that gift...or else you and I were to be living like animals.

yamaraj said:
In the times of happiness and grief, I only have to remind me of my importance.
That my life is no more important than the life on an oyster. That no joy lasts
forever and there are more griefs to come.
Instead of showing ur own importance...I just recommend u to show love to others......Then instead of counting ur life years and telling ur self no joy last forever....u'll experience something very different. Try it.
I can tell life's been very harsh to u and u relied on GOD heavily for all ur things......but didnt got anything!!

PLEASE for godsake....ok not godsake in ur case.....read FULL FLEDGED GITA serioulsy....and meditate. U'll experience a kinda healing and joy in ur mind!!

led_shankar said:
@mediator: and that thing about respect goes for you too.
What wrong did I do? I respect everyones thoughts!! Forgive me if I hurt feelings of anyone.
EPEACE

Last edited:

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
"! Dont u think its spiritaulity or religion that tells us that one shud have self-esteem,ethics and it wrong to kill??"

I'll repeat my statement: 97% of convicted criminals are religious.

@Yamaraj: people don't have respect for mentally ill people, huh? well, that is just gross and disgusting. They deserve respect as much as anyone else does.

mediator

Technomancer
led_shankar said:
"! Dont u think its spiritaulity or religion that tells us that one shud have self-esteem,ethics and it wrong to kill??"

I'll repeat my statement: 97% of convicted criminals are religious.

@Yamaraj: people don't have respect for mentally ill people, huh? well, that is just gross and disgusting. They deserve respect as much as anyone else does.

Ok I see so ur confused too now?? Ok Then u too can tell me the difference between religion and spirituality and may be the definition of religion in ur own terms!

I ask u one question.....All those figthing in name of ISLAM and creating terror...are they really religious?? ISLAM itself denounces violence, then how come they spread terror?? They keep saying this is written in QUaran and that is written.....ans ISLAM asks for revenge and jihad. Please show me where si it written??
In language of @yamaraj...I'll say these are the fake religious people or crappy ppl!!

Hmmm. so 97% is ur figure?? And how many of do u think are spiritual?? May be none!! How many of them are mentally diseased and need ailment?? May be All.
A recent study from tihar jail and some others too showed that a yoga excerice and some spiritual lessons increased their mental health to a great extent and the prisoners then talked like never seen before.

I request all those who post their comments to first see the definition of religion and difference between religion and spirituality if it exists!! All those fighting in name of religion are murderers of religion itself!!

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
mediator said:
I ask u one question.....All those figthing in name of ISLAM and creating terror...are they really religious?? ISLAM itself denounces violence, then how come they spread terror?? They keep saying this is written in QUaran and that is written.....ans ISLAM asks for revenge and jihad. Please show me where si it written??

Islam prohibits violence, terror, revenge, Jihad.

Jihad: many many ppl have a big misconception about this word now.. if a spiritual leader or any respected islamic leader declares JIhad ( without giving the appropriate justification) on someone/country, its pure BS. Jihad is not to bomb, kill, revenge, hatred. Indeed Jihad is Islamic war declared by highest of the clerics when the injustice is at its max and intolerable and its not acceptable if someone calling himself islamic cleric and declares JIhad and keeps on bombimb ppl/trains/mandirs/universities...if one tries to wage a war due to the meanness in them, and naming it Jihad, its seriously a big no no.. all **** is 'mean, they name it islamic war/ Jihad and lure those innocent minds and u know what all happens.

97% percent of terrorists are religious

98 that 97% psycos

mediator

Technomancer
__Virus__ said:
Islam prohibits violence, terror, revenge, Jihad.

Jihad: many many ppl have a big misconception about this word now.. if a spiritual leader or any respected islamic leader declares JIhad ( without giving the appropriate justification) on someone/country, its pure BS. Jihad is not to bomb, kill, revenge, hatred. Indeed Jihad is Islamic war declared by highest of the clerics when the injustice is at its max and intolerable and its not acceptable if someone calling himself islamic cleric and declares JIhad and keeps on bombimb ppl/trains/mandirs/universities...if one tries to wage a war due to the meanness in them, and naming it Jihad, its seriously a big no no.. all **** is 'mean, they name it islamic war/ Jihad and lure those innocent minds and u know what all happens.

I second that!

mediator

Technomancer
led_shankar said:
@Virus, mediator: Spirituality, I agree with. But not religion.

Why arent u telling the difference i asked?? Its just like u agree what ur mother is saying but not ur fathers wife ( wierd example i know )!!

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
uff...
Spirituality - is personal, and not **defined** by others' philosophies. It is self-made, though **influenced** by many things, including other people. It is hugely different between any two people.

Religion - is a codified set of rules to follow, that have been pre-decided. It does not leave room for personal insight and development. It aims to homogenise all its folowers. Ultimately, it seeks to prevent spirituality.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
@mediator
Definition of religion and religious leaders? What I've been explaning all along,
then? I also asked you a few questions about morality, guilt and remorse. May
I request that you read my posts again carefully for my definition of religions
and Gods?

Religion is nothing to me. It was an ancient tool to gather people together who
shared some common beliefs. Most of the times, religions were used for political
or military benefits. Yes, religions are large organizations of people with blind faith.

I think it's you who is actually consufed about religions, philosophy, morality,
conscience, faith and guilt. Blind faith comes from an excessive feeling of guilt.
As some Western philosophers argue about the importance of 'Father' in
Christianity, they say it arises from the guilt of killing one's own father. It has
probably to do something with Frued's Oedipus complex.

It cannot be denied that humans are the most intelligent species on Earth.
We conquered the whole World in our early stages of development, defeating
and taming other rival species. This gave birth to a great ego in mankind. That
the man was the future, the chosen one to rule the World. But, ego also gives
birth to guilt. And this is when Gods steped into our lives. We devised them to
satisfy both our ego of supremacy and the resultant guilt.

Earlier gods were more natural, like the Sun god. But slowly, the ego took over
the guilt and gods became more humanlike. You'll notice that gods in all cultures
ride almost all species, excluding humans. Mankind is hailed as the direct descendent
of the supreme gods. The male ego is so strong is Hindus that we started
worshipping our own penis.

Humans have this strong desire to become gods. Egyptian kings claimed they
were direct descendents of the Sun and various other gods. Our own mythology
is full of such stories where gods impregnated women. I can also relate this
with the Amecian perversion of Alien abduction. Humans have very strange
and perverted fantacies. God is the result of such a fantasy where supreme
power and lust unite.

You say that "a person not having religion is like an animal whose sole task is
to eat others and spread violence". I suggest you spend a little more time
understanding the nature, rather than readymade religions. Not all animals are
carnivores, and even those who are ...they do not spread violence. It's the
humans who do, with all their spirituality and religions.

How many animals have you killed or eaten so far? And how many have you
scarficed to please your gods(ego)? Get real. Get to know nature more.
There was never another species as violent and arrogant as us humans.
Have you ever heard of a World War in a jungle, where a species nuked its own?

Read more about human psychology. You'll have your answers for all of your
questions. You'll then know what ego is, and how it drives the humans to
become the most dangerous species on Earth. You'll then understand what
guilt is about.

Do you know how many lives have been taken in the name of gods worldwide?
Have you ever been to a place where innocent animals are scarificed at mass
level to please a psycho god by psycho believers? They do it for their own
entertainment and to satisfy the need for violence. And they do it in the name
of their god. This is your spirituality?

If Vedas were so scientific, why didn't we develop the modern technology a
thousand years ago? Please, rest this case of FUD that is spreading like a
wildfire. Westerners are better scientific people in general. They even stood
against their religion in favor of science and quest. And 'Swami' Ramdev is not
reviving any Veda. He is reviving his future and fortune. He knew how to attract
media and attention and did so successfully. He's probably a billioniare by now.

Religions preach compassion, non-violence, ethics and morality? Wrong!
If it were the way you think it is, there would be no killings, no nuclear bombs,
no animals sacrifices, no murders, no stealings and no hatred.

Wake up! You're living in a dreamworld of Utopia. It doesn't exist.

@Virus
Islam doesn't prohibit violence, terror, revenge or jihad. This type of statements
are being issued by some Muslims to take away the focus on real problems of
Islam. They're spreading FUD, and unfortunately the international media plays
along. The very foundation of Islam is hatred and violence.

led_shankar said:
Religion - is a codified set of rules to follow, that have been pre-decided. It does not leave room for personal insight and development. It aims to homogenise all its folowers. Ultimately, it seeks to prevent spirituality.

Exactly!
mediator's problem is that he cannot tell spirituality from religion. They're
very different things, and as I said before, a real spiritual Sage in the search
for oneself and knowledge is not necessarily religious.

Religions are institutions. And institutionalization is about suppression of individuality.

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
led_shankar said:
Spirituality - is personal, and not **defined** by others' philosophies. It is self-made, though **influenced** by many things, including other people. It is hugely different between any two people.

Religion - is a codified set of rules to follow, that have been pre-decided. It does not leave room for personal insight and development. It aims to homogenise all its folowers. Ultimately, it seeks to prevent spirituality
Absolutely wrong!! and religion....a set of rules...and that too pre-decided?? How absurd! and totally obscure!! Did Lord Krishna write these rules. Did Jesus or Prohpet Muhammad wrote these rules ad told my religion is christianity or Islam...and u must follow these rules?? Did Krishna told I'll be preaching hinduism...and u shud write the syllabus for it?? Think again!!

led_shankar said:
Very near!!
Thats why I asked u diff the difference!!

yamaraj said:
It was an ancient tool to gather people together who
shared some common beliefs. Most of the times, religions were used for political
or military benefits. Yes, religions are large organizations of people with blind faith.
A tool?? Wow!! Ur parents trying to teach u basics of life.....will u call them using some sort of tool to control u?? And the military benifit thing.....thats a problem caused by rowdt elements that need to eradicated

yamaraj said:
I think it's you who is actually consufed about religions, philosophy, morality,
conscience, faith and guilt. Blind faith comes from an excessive feeling of guilt.
As some Western philosophers argue about the importance of 'Father' in
Christianity, they say it arises from the guilt of killing one's own father. It has
probably to do something with Frued's Oedipus complex
On contrary I'l say this discussion is very refreshing to me spiritualy/religiously!
religions, philosophy, morality,conscience, faith and guilt....so many words u said. These all come under spirituality dear....think again!! And for the guilt/father thing u said it itself is very spiritual and religious!!

yamaraj said:
It cannot be denied that humans are the most intelligent species on Earth.
We conquered the whole World in our early stages of development, defeating
and taming other rival species. This gave birth to a great ego in mankind. That
the man was the future, the chosen one to rule the World. But, ego also gives
birth to guilt. And this is when Gods steped into our lives. We devised them to
satisfy both our ego of supremacy and the resultant guilt.

First u said U dont believ in God then u say God stepped in our lives?? Why dont u say the mankind became spiritual/religious....and then benevolence started taking shape! If ur not spiritual then are u still in early era of early-man??

yamaraj said:
Earlier gods were more natural, like the Sun god. But slowly, the ego took over
the guilt and gods became more humanlike. You'll notice that gods in all cultures
ride almost all species, excluding humans. Mankind is hailed as the direct descendent
of the supreme gods. The male ego is so strong is Hindus that we started
worshipping our own penis.
I dunno what stupid stories ur trying to fabricate. I see that ur so fed up that u dream such things and even ........hahahahaha......worship ur own penis!! UR UNIQUE!! So how u worship it?? with flowers? Elaborate! PLEASE and let showcase ur spirtuality in this context to the digit members. REAL AMUZING!!

yamaraj said:
Humans have this strong desire to become gods. Egyptian kings claimed they
were direct descendents of the Sun and various other gods. Our own mythology
is full of such stories where gods impregnated women. I can also relate this
with the Amecian perversion of Alien abduction. Humans have very strange
and perverted fantacies. God is the result of such a fantasy where supreme
power and lust unite.
What the crap are posting man. Neways u may become a best sellers for ur fantasies!
U say u r 24 yrs old and spiritual....and still in DREAMS?? This was real childish!! But yea one thing agreed...americans are stupid!!
Neways lemme explain hinduism is as old as earth itself.....and therefore many versions and stories have taken place because of changes that place in information which generations pass to younger generation. A sentence can't remain the same if one person pass it to another and this takes like 100 times!!

yamaraj said:
You say that "a person not having religion is like an animal whose sole task is
to eat others and spread violence". I suggest you spend a little more time
understanding the nature, rather than readymade religions. Not all animals are
carnivores, and even those who are ...they do not spread violence. It's the
humans who do, with all their spirituality and religions.

How many animals have you killed or eaten so far? And how many have you
scarficed to please your gods(ego)? Get real. Get to know nature more.
There was never another species as violent and arrogant as us humans.
Have you ever heard of a World War in a jungle, where a species nuked its own?
Hey man....there is not world war in jungles! But yeah there is constant killing if u see the bigger picture! And when did nukes come in this fight club??
I really see how much u r fed up with spirituality and religion.
I see u live in patna. May thats why u dont believ or have faith in one.I can understand ur situation!!

yamarj said:
Read more about human psychology. You'll have your answers for all of your
questions. You'll then know what ego is, and how it drives the humans to
become the most dangerous species on Earth. You'll then understand what
guilt is about.
U said a lot abt ur psychology and ur believes. Now lemme tell my belief.....I personally believe people who study human psychology are bigger psychos!
And why do u wann study human psychology......understand ur bosy system and psychology first!!

yamaraj said:
Do you know how many lives have been taken in the name of gods worldwide?
Have you ever been to a place where innocent animals are scarificed at mass
level to please a psycho god by psycho believers? They do it for their own
entertainment and to satisfy the need for violence. And they do it in the name
of their god. This is your spirituality?
Just another absurd,obsure psycho belief by a stereotype psycho!! Not mah spirituality boy....but I see its certainly urs!! And I can see a big psycho Im debating to!
God is just for name.....we also conside our parents as GOD! u trying to call ur parents as pyschos?? Thats brilliant!!

yamaraj said:
If Vedas were so scientific, why didn't we develop the modern technology a
thousand years ago? Please, rest this case of FUD that is spreading like a
wildfire. Westerners are better scientific people in general. They even stood
against their religion in favor of science and quest. And 'Swami' Ramdev is not
reviving any Veda. He is reviving his future and fortune. He knew how to attract
media and attention and did so successfully. He's probably a billioniare by now.
I see ur not a Hindu then!! U didnt read mah posts did u?? i told u we lost our major knowledge of VEDA during some period and still u cry that we didnt develop or revive VEDAS??
Again I ask u to see dif between religion and spirituality!! Westerners are ****!! They always steal thing from others!! And I caan write articles about it!
About Ram dev u said...........man u just talk like that stupid psycho ARJUN SINGH without knowing anything and making CASTLES IN AIR. So how much u know he have in bank account?? Please elaborate!
I think ur being jealous of the prosperity of hindus and there spiritual highness!!

Westerners being better scientific?? Arybhatta proposed the Earth revolving abt Sun and some maths theorams much earlier than stupid americans. And u say westerners are better!! PITY u!

yamaraj said:
Religions preach compassion, non-violence, ethics and morality? Wrong!
If it were the way you think it is, there would be no killings, no nuclear bombs,
no animals sacrifices, no murders, no stealings and no hatred.
Again ur saying same stuff! Thats just wrong. Its just ill minded ppl who kill in name of religion.

yamaraj said:
Wake up! You're living in a dreamworld of Utopia. It doesn't exist.
Far from it......but ur the one who wont be able to wake up ever.........as I can see that ur certainly worship your penis as u confessed!!

yamaraj said:
They're
very different things, and as I said before, a real spiritual Sage in the search
for oneself and knowledge is not necessarily religious.
Wow ur living in dream world of Utopia..huh?? Sorry dream world of ur penis as from ur confession!!

yamaraj said:
Religions are institutions
Absolutely wrong!

yamaraj said:
And institutionalization is about suppression of individuality.
Who says?....only u! Going to schools...did it suppress ur individuality?? Ahh sorry ur in PATNA I forgot that!!

Anyways keeping writing ur fictitious stories......was quite bored with SANTA BANTA jokes.....ur stories and ur worship experiences of ur PENIS are better and very amuzing!!

Finally I can get to see a psycho with psycho thoughts trying to preach how to worship his PENIS!!!

EPEACE!

Last edited:

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
Seriously, how old are you?
Ever heard of the Hindu god Shiva? It was not my penis that I was taking about. Hah!
And please, learn to use proper English. The u's, ur's and the sloppy writing style makes my eyes sore.

BTW, my place (Patna) is definitely better than yours (In ur Evil Mind!). Need a lecture on your own
psychology?

Last edited:

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
@mediator
Let's keep the parents out of this discussion. I consider them parents only, not
gods or deities. They are human beings too, and make mistakes as usual. I'm
not into any kind of worshipping, and that includes humans too.

You've a very messed up idea of what spirituality and religion are. Philosophy,
morality, conscience, faith and guilt aren't even remotely concerned with
religions or spirituality.

Mankind was never spiritual. Religions are a veil for those who cannot afford
to be rational. Religions are nihilistic.

Why did 'worshipping penis' sound so funny to you? If you're a Hindu, you must
have bowed before one at least once in your life. Granted, it was not mine or
yours own, but it was a penis indeed! What's so funny? I made a valid and
serious point and your blew it away in a laugh. Because you didn't have any
answer?

Hinduism is as old as the Earth itself? Should I recommend a mental clinic?

You're unworthy of an important discussion. Sure, there is a lot of killing in the
jungle, but it's not violence as you suggested earlier. Violence is killing without
meaning or a novel purpose. Carnivores cannot feed on herbs; they've to kill
others to survive. But, humans are the real violent animals.

And next time if you have to make fun of the place I live, come up with a valid
point. Not only it is offensive, but it also shows your immaturity.

Psychologists are psychos? Please, take a break!

Calling me a psycho only because I showed you a mirror? Accept it or not, but
many so called spiritual people will only preach after a session of kababs and
liquor. Go, become a vegetarian first and then talk to me about spirituality and
violence. Your parents are gods? Happy human worshipping!

So I'm not a Hindu anymore only because I refute your false claims of superiority
of Vedas over the Western science? Ah, I forgot ...this Internet and your PC
was also developed by some baba 3000 years ago. Grow up! Accept the hard truth.

Spiritual highness and Ramdev? Pardon me, but he makes such stupid claims
that I cannot take him seriously anymore. He belongs to the modern baba
breed, that spreads FUD and cares more for their bank accounts. Yoga curing
Cancer and AIDS? Must be on cracks!

Aryabhatta didn't take Saturn-5 to the moon. Vedas didn't provide you the TV,
fridge, cars, bikes, radio, planes, ships, computers, Internet. Don't make laughable
claims. Like I said before, you're still living in a dreamworld. Wake up!

Also, you've no idea what institutionalization is. Schools, colleges, military and
jails do suppress one's individuality. You don't have to respond to every point
I make, just because you can. Think before you write.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom