Shareaza - The Best P2P Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohanbee

Padawan
What about Bit Torrent. I heard people say its quite good. Excellent file search on its networks. Im using Limewire Pro at the moment and am quite happy, but its networks don't seem that many/large.

sahil_blues

In the zone
This is why I JUST HATE SHAREAZA:-

:arrow: Downloads get stuck and don't get resumed for a looooonnng time.
:arrow: Speed of downloads is just AWFUL. My max speed is 80KB/sec, what shareaza gives me is 10KB/sec on avg, and thats not because of sources. Each file has more than 500 sources.
:arrow: I can't connect to Gnutella 1 and Gnutella 2 networks simuntaneously.
:arrow: If I connect to edonkey network (to get more search results), I end up uploading 3-4 times more than i download.

So guys take my word for it....Shareaza S U C K S !!

krisjr

In the zone
i use kaazalite for mp3s basically and some small softwares.no videos.is shareza giving good results and download speeds when downloading videos and big softwares is concerned.let me know guys.

sahil_blues

In the zone
Shareaza gives good search results no doubt but for that you need to be connected to the edonkey network too.....and as I've written edonkey makes you upload a hell lot of stuff...as far as BIG downloads are concerned, I had started 4 downloads sizing about 2 GB each and now all are stuck at 600-700 MB for sometime now. :evil: ....this really leaves you in a helpless situation

Charley

Just Do It
krisjr said:
i use kaazalite for mp3s basically and some small softwares.no videos.is shareza giving good results and download speeds when downloading videos and big softwares is concerned.let me know guys.

Me too used kazaalite for mp3's, but Bitorrent downloads the entire albums.

HOWZAAT

:D

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
sahil_blues said:
Shareaza gives good search results no doubt but for that you need to be connected to the edonkey network too.....and as I've written edonkey makes you upload a hell lot of stuff...as far as BIG downloads are concerned, I had started 4 downloads sizing about 2 GB each and now all are stuck at 600-700 MB for sometime now. :evil: ....this really leaves you in a helpless situation

Ya dude it sucks big time wen it happen..
you download so much data n it always show e.g.43% downloaded...............
then conectin....conectin...

OP
I

imcool

Broken In
sahil_blues said:
achacko@dataone.in said:
Me too used kazaalite for mp3's, but Bitorrent downloads the entire albums.

HOWZAAT

:D

I use BitComet....whats the difference b/w BitTorrent and BitComet??

citorrent is a network, bitcomet is a client for the bittorrent network

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Sharezaa is a very good p2p but once I had bad experience with it. It downloaded 35,000 files infected with the same virus :(.
I didn't had the antivirus so ......

other than that i never find any problem with sharezaa. I t is cool and sometimes i find many mp3 that are rare to find on other sites.

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

ashisharya

In the zone
I also use Shareazaa and to my experience its the best. It got connected very quick than Morpheus and Warez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom