Shareaza - The Best P2P Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberia.in

In the zone
depends on few factors, displayed sources are actually irrelevant.

anyway, my poor HDD has run out of space courtesy shareaza, time to get blank dvd's

A

Ashwin Saxena

Are you guys have'nt used Lime Wire.
It is the most downloaded on download.com .
I also used this and this is a magical fast.
With a broadband connection by using this you will gat a experiance like you are browsing ur own computer.
With a dial up connection of 56kbps download speed is 5 MB per Second on Afternoon and 6 mb on nights.

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
@ashwin........

dude............5MB per second on 56kbps.......!!!

U FREAK ME OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

the maximum possible speed u can get on 56kbps is 7KBps

n which broadband gives u speeds of 25Mbps considering a 5400rpm drive at the minimum.....????

Delpiero

Journeyman
Ashwin Saxena said:
Are you guys have'nt used Lime Wire.
It is the most downloaded on download.com .
I also used this and this is a magical fast.
With a broadband connection by using this you will gat a experiance like you are browsing ur own computer.
With a dial up connection of 56kbps download speed is 5 MB per Second on Afternoon and 6 mb on nights.
Post a screenshot. That must be 5kbps. :p

cyberia.in

In the zone
no chance of 5MBPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - I've tried limewire but hated the ads (i always do), so decided to go open source

crashuniverse

In the zone
you guys r missing bearshare. well i run on a wi-fi isp which gives me 31.5 kbps normally and i use it well for p2p networks. bearshare connects in some 5 min, and keeps downloading stuffs well (i really like the speed) I cant expect a download speed of 30 kbps but then for ppl like us i have many reasons to say bearshare is good.

but talking personally i am a fan of e-donkey :)

sba

Journeyman
Shareaza is the best P2P client???
You gotta be joking man. Anything is better than Shareaza. It is slower than a crawling snail.
For me Azureus (new stuff) and amule (old stuff) work great.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Sharaza isnt as good as limewire in both , terms of speed and of content

use kazaa lite and try downloading limewire pro (sometimes even via shareaza) and enjoy the speed , especially, dial-up users.

5mb/s ? :shock: :roll: :? :( :eek: :lol: :D :p 8) :evil: :twisted: :?: :?: :?:

Bittorent with Azureus.

If you aren't bittorrenting, you're living in the past. :lol: :lol:

Before reading the following section - I'm not encouraging PIRACY here, remember ladies (and gents?) stealing software/music/movies is BAD.

Ok, now that we have that cleared, have a look at PirateBay homepage. It's got the Google theme. Gotta love this guy's sense of humor. :lol: :lol: And, while you're there, remember to read the threatening letters sent from various companies (Microsoft). This stuff is legal in Sweden, if you're wondering why PirateBay hasn't run into serious trouble.

Note: Don't ask for PirateBay homepage links here. Do your own searching.

-Keith

Charley

Just Do It
Ashwin Saxena said:

With a broadband connection, I find it hard to download a 20mb file [minimum] within 5 mins, even with sharer's online

Ashwin Saxena said:

I really dont know how this happens :lol: It really doesnt happen that way. Maybe u mixed up mb with kb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom