Sharad Pawar slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krow

Crowman
[YOUTUBE]QRcHJiE9u2k[/YOUTUBE]

The attacker Harvinder Singh also attacked former Telecom Minister Sukh Ram on November 19.

EDIT: Anna Hazare reacts:
[YOUTUBE]qGkx0UraJ78[/YOUTUBE]

Anna later said he is ready to apologise for his comments.

Last edited:
OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
Yeah that was funny. All politicians are now quoting democracy and what not. Hmmmm.

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Netas hell care about democracy ..

They live in security cordons and don't pay heed to public !!

Sardar has done ryt and i support his way :)

amritpal2489

In the zone
And may i kindly ask Abhinavmail1 to tell us how civilized people show their anger and resentment ???
And if that is of any help???

vaithy

In the zone
Yes, Target the system.. not the individual, My admiration for Anna is now diminishing, that is very said.. He has clearly fell to the trap laid by the politicians..

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
Dear amritpal we r not living in taliban rule so if u don't like some one ,just plant a bullet into his head . we r living in a democracy . So dear amritpal can u explain me how this method (slapping a politition or throwing a shoes on them) can help us ?

sujoyp

Grand Master
sharad pawar is one of the most corrupt politician ever...he have the agriculture department but dont do anything at all to stop farmer suicides...even dont give an statement of condolence as if its OK

when he was BCCi chief he earned a lot from IPL and made lalith modi the bali ka bakra

dear abhinavmail1 I understood what u want to say but is there any other alternative...these people will eat and drink our blood untill they r alive

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
just look at that man, he showed far more conviction in his actions than Sharad Pawar did in the same footage... look closely at the 1:05 frame, every single person responsible for protecting SP is having a smile on their faces, no one is outraged that somebody slipped past their guard

idc I have no stand, plz dont argue wiht me on anything lol, I have no clue about what either of them have done and couldn't care less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom