Sharad Pawar slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBX

In the zone
Yo Boys iam Sing Song, Slap Song, Satak Songs :

goingu homu...took a stepu...slap came out of nowhereu...

ears ringu...cheeks reddu...eyes full of tearsu..

i am pawar..sharad pawar...but harvindar's slap had poweru...

cheeks hurtingu..nose bleedingu...finally my face is straightu...

why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri DI ? :p

Copied from a friend

doomgiver

Warframe
Just watched anna reaction, now anna is crossing his limits, he thinks that he is above constitution
when did anna think anything about the constitution?
i dont care about the constitution, but you cant say he is above it, just by one comment.

He is just a sick man who wants to get media attention.
maybe a person who lost all due to pawar?

Very well done. These corrupt politicians deserve nothing less, perhaps more.
they deserve the worst. nothing less.

He done the right thing these political are worst than animals. Hang them all.

But slapping, kicking or throwing shoes does not solve problem. Our constitution has given us right for peaceful protest
right, good luck doing snarky candlelight vigils and wearing black hippie bands.
take off your rose tinted glasses, and see the filth around you. remove those crappy white iPoop earbuds and get new grados, and hear the common man(lol) crying at your feet. remove your white suede alligator skin, kid leather backed gloves and feel that knot of thorns that is called democracy in india, step out of your ambi-pur scented car and sample the exquisite buffet of putrefaction coming from the nearest "durlabh shauchalaya", spit out that juicy KFC chicken, and try to eat the dry, cracked rotis of the poor.

tell all those people that there is a way of showing their displeasure at the government by holding candlelight vigils, and they will laugh at you for wasting precious candles.

What we've got here is failure to communicate
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here some time ago
Which is the way he wants it!
Well, he gets it!
N' I don't like it any more than you men
*whistling*
thank you, guns n roses!!!

OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
Anna's comment was just his honest first reaction. I loved it because it was not hidden by layers of diplomatic garbage, unlike the comments of several other politicians. Keep Anna the activist aside and look at it as Anna the person commenting. A majority of us would have reacted similarly if asked the same question.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
was the slap on Pawar's paralyzed side or the working one? if it was his malfunctioning side, he's healed by holy slap. lol :mrgreen:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
yo boys i m singing song
slap song
flop song

why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di
rythm correct
maintain this
wh this kolavari... di

cricket-la mo-ney mo-ney
mo-ney colour-u black-u
great-u going-u life-u life-u
then i get a slap-u

beard face-u bigg-u man-u
man-u heart-u black-u
hand-u cheek-u meet-u meet-u
my vision-u dark
Sonia maama ready..
ok maama now tune change
hand-la palm-u
palm-la face-u
eyes-u full-aa tear-u
great life-u
sardar come-u
life reverse gear-u
aa-u aa-u
oh my lovvu
you showed me star-u
cow-u cow-u holi cow-u
i can't hear now-u
god i m dying now-u
he is happy how-u

this song for slap boys-u
we dont have choice-u

why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri d

:doublethumb::rofl::clap2:

Sharing this on Facebook

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
Ok buddy if u think that peacefull protest does not work ,do you think that just picking up d gun and shoot those polititions will help us ?
when did anna think anything about the constitution?
i dont care about the constitution, but you cant say he is above it, just by one comment.

maybe a person who lost all due to pawar?

they deserve the worst. nothing less.

right, good luck doing snarky candlelight vigils and wearing black hippie bands.
take off your rose tinted glasses, and see the filth around you. remove those crappy white iPoop earbuds and get new grados, and hear the common man(lol) crying at your feet. remove your white suede alligator skin, kid leather backed gloves and feel that knot of thorns that is called democracy in india, step out of your ambi-pur scented car and sample the exquisite buffet of putrefaction coming from the nearest "durlabh shauchalaya", spit out that juicy KFC chicken, and try to eat the dry, cracked rotis of the poor.

tell all those people that there is a way of showing their displeasure at the government by holding candlelight vigils, and they will laugh at you for wasting precious candles.

thank you, guns n roses!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom